Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully (48769 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / OMG.. See What Pregnancy Has Done To This Pretty Lady's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Le2money(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2021
I support calling her a bastard also Cox Every woman do appreciate this God's gift ni but in her own case, she was fighting for beauty.....

SmartPolician:

Why are you calling her a bastard?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
How has pregnancy messed up her life? oh I forgot..

She will be out of the market during this pregnancy period.. buh she should be happy at least she has got the time to do some maintenance on the machine before opening business again..

If your in Dubai right now meet me under the bridge before that Burj khalifa hotel where iya wale dey sell agbo.. come take 12 shot on credit
Haha you no get joy my guy grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by JBsconcept(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Whorelot

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Fisher007: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2021
drinoayo:
Actress Uche Ogbodo has revealed that getting pregnant has messed up her life in a rather beautiful way, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, the actress shared a picture of her baby bump.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrX4XkpAo2/?igshid=1auj01wwvgvnm

Uche recently announced her pregnancy after previously denying the claims from a blogger.

The 34-year-old actress who has a daughter from a previous relationship says she is happy having as many children as possible as a single mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlqbe2XCe8

Gbam

Let's start from the age she is 34. She is about to reach the moment when she realise the truth.

A woman's prime is between the age of 18-25 . A man's prime start from 35- till death. Argue all you want the truth is bitter.

18- 25, if she is lucky it will reach 28. Once it is 30 her ability to give birth diminishes. She will need all this IVF, drama to have one.

Now beauty and attention is a woman's currency. The smart ones use it at that age to attain what they want ( wealth, connection, business and settle down with a (so called husband ) good husband if that still exist in this modern time.

Now she wants to have as many Children. Lol when the options were given to her in the past. she dey form beauty queen, slaying around abi. She is highly delusional. I pity men that will want to marry her now.

No matter all her rants the pregnancy has lowered her sexual market value. Let call a spade a spade. It is only men who are weak and not in their own purpose that will value her.

I believe she is learning. She remained a beautification object till 34 and now claiming another thing.

Abeg make I dey go work ( work which is an illusion by the way). That is another subject I have to talk on another day.

Quote me at your own peril.

Stay safe my brothers from another mother reading this
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Nuelito: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2021
When she was doing the do....nobody held the torch for her
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by zudozz: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2021
I no just understand.

Just this last December, Celibacy.

''I ve not been with a man in 2 years''!

March, just 3 months later, 8 months pregnancy!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by PoloG: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Masculine looking lady ... igbo women with thier masculinity self... mtcheeew
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by AFONJACOW(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Until they call her mother of bastards in public she won't rest
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Why are you calling her a bastard?
leave the mumuman

btw
whose the father of the child
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by BSdetector: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Commercial pvssy
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by elmagnifico411(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2021
Keep qwayet there! Pregnancy messed what life? Do u have a life? Akunna buruku
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by bignero: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Anneka101:
This is a blessing in disguise. May God open the doors of heaven for every expectant mum.

Ladies go through alot during pregnancy.

The future is Female!

Beautiful hair...

From your dp.. Its obvious you're fine..

You'd have a big butt.. Too lol

But please work out a little more, you'd be perfect

Edited: you'd like amala too, lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by showafrica(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Jumlek2411:
Messed up? I don't seem to understand the grammar here oooo.

Lol, me too, e be like na unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by MrAnyachi(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Jumlek2411:
she used oxymoron.... Messed up BEAUTIFULLY.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by madukka(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2021
This is a blessing in disguise. May God open the doors of heaven for every expectant mum. Ladies go through alot during pregnancy.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Blackdisciple(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Can she still tell her baby same after giving birth in later time
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Anneka101(f): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2021
bignero:

Beautiful hair...

From your dp.. Its obvious you're fine..

You'd have a big butt.. Too lol

But please work out a little more, you'd be perfect

Edited: you'd like amala too, lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by DigitB: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2021
This old woman don come again.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by danngnews: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Jumlek2411:

She said beautifully.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Whoknowsme: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Weeks ago you came out to say you've been celibate, not knowing you are knocked up.

So who is the father?
U have a very good memory. That's how they'll come to social media and lie while they go out there and do something else
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jumlek2411:
Asin she's messed up in a beautiful way
Still messed up
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by BBBells: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nuelito:
When she was doing the do....nobody held the torch for her

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by bignero: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=Anneka101 post=100102535][/quote]

Naso..

One would never need help finding you, when theres no light.. Soft and well paded lol.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Drsnives(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100098391:
Some lazy youths will never read and assimilate, they will just jump to be commenting on what their tiny Brains can never comprehend.
Shame on y'all typing trash.

@topic,
Pregnancy is by far the most beautiful experience one could ever be part of (we can relate).
This goes not just for mothers, but for fathers as well. (Can relate also!)
It's one of the most unique and special types of bonding and love that exists.
For a woman to create, grow, and give birth to another life is rather extraordinary.

By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
[b]Triplets

Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets
[/b]
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Very ugly creature.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Futuremom: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Weeks ago you came out to say you've been celibate, not knowing you are knocked up.

So who is the father?
I remembered when she posted that she has been celibate for 2year and I am surprised to see her with pregnancy undecidedNigeria celebrity ennh grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Omeifa: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100098391:
Some lazy youths will never read and assimilate, they will just jump to be commenting on what their tiny Brains can never comprehend.
Shame on y'all typing trash.

@topic,
Pregnancy is by far the most beautiful experience one could ever be part of (we can relate).
This goes not just for mothers, but for fathers as well. (Can relate also!)
It's one of the most unique and special types of bonding and love that exists.
For a woman to create, grow, and give birth to another life is rather extraordinary.

By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Have noticed you on this platform for always saying nonsense. You can ban me for 500 years for saying this, you're always supporting nonsense.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Cashify: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
oh
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by winner37(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
oh oh so no one told her that she was living a miserable life before ?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by trumpcoat(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.