Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully (48764 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / OMG.. See What Pregnancy Has Done To This Pretty Lady's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by drinoayo: 4:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Actress Uche Ogbodo has revealed that getting pregnant has messed up her life in a rather beautiful way, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, the actress shared a picture of her baby bump.

She wrote:
“Me and my Baby Bump that has Messed Up My life beautifully.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrX4XkpAo2/?igshid=1auj01wwvgvnm

Uche recently announced her pregnancy after previously denying the claims from a blogger.

The 34-year-old actress who has a daughter from a previous relationship says she is happy having as many children as possible as a single mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlqbe2XCe8

2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Jumlek2411: 5:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Messed up? I don't seem to understand the grammar here oooo.

27 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by DarlingtonC: 5:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Weeks ago you came out to say you've been celibate, not knowing you are knocked up.

So who is the father?

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Bornsinner7: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2021
How has pregnancy messed up her life? oh I forgot..

She will be out of the market during this pregnancy period.. buh she should be happy at least she has got the time to do some maintenance on the machine before opening business again..

Omihanifa:

You mean turn around maintenance in her portharcourt refinery grin
If your in Dubai right now meet me under the bridge before that Burj khalifa hotel where iya wale dey sell agbo.. come take 12 shot on credit

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Omihanifa: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Attention seeking bastard undecided

Why is she behaving as if it's her first time of getting pregnant angry

Uche ogbodo that can do anything to be in the news. The other day she was busy uploading her naked pictures on the internet all in the name of celebrating birthday

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by dimexy247(m): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Omihanifa: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:

She will be out of the market during this pregnancy period.. buh she should be happy at least she has got the time to do some maintenance on the machine before opening business again..

You mean turn around maintenance in her portharcourt refinery grin

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by espn(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Imagine nonsense talk... messed up her life beautifully?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by osamz007: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2021
WHEN U DEY SCREAM HARDER U NO SABI THE END RESULT ABI.

SHIFT ASIDE JARE

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Omihanifa: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:

If your in Dubai right now meet me under the bridge before that Burj khalifa hotel where iya wale dey sell agbo.. come take 12 shot on credit

Thanks for the offer but I will send sheik GUMI's boys to meet you there

11 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by donbachi(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2021
Abeg,una wey break chalk.which kind figure of speech dat her statement fall in?..me i dey feel sey na.paradox wey wear hyperbole shirt,with metaphor shoe leaving apostrophe at home..wetin i dey write sef.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Na she know,na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by femi4: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2021
Typical Ashii....see her nails
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by futurerex: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Brainless, low budget slay queen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Some lazy youths will never read and assimilate, they will just jump to be commenting on what their tiny Brains can never comprehend.
Shame on y'all typing trash.

@topic,
Pregnancy is by far the most beautiful experience one could ever be part of (we can relate).
This goes not just for mothers, but for fathers as well. (Can relate also!)
It's one of the most unique and special types of bonding and love that exists.
For a woman to create, grow, and give birth to another life is rather extraordinary.

By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by toprealman: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2021
Some guys de try sha

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Dlapezzi(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Oxymoron
Jumlek2411:

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by 2shaw: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Ugly dirt

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Sijo01(f): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2021
All for attention
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by luxxy2: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
People better than you are looking for pregnancy and you are mocking God.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Bondinus(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
So what do you want to do now?
Or what do you want us to do for you?
Omo carry your load dey go. When you were doing it did you complain? And you know pregnancy is the end product.
Continue seeking for attention.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by festusforchrist: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Children are blessing!

How can someone says pregnancy messed her up.... please let begin to make statement with caution. If you don't need pregnancy don't make love during ovulation.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Faithful1234(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2021
what do u expect when all u no is to open that tiny Tim in between.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2021
sad Don't let me swear for your undecided

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Le2money(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
See this Ode.... Pregnancy messed up your life abi ur life is already messed up.... May the kid u gave birth to forgive u Cox it's like u didn't appreciate wot God gave u sev.... Can u even remain pretty forever? Goan ask Celine Dion.... Goan and ask Craig David....
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by SmartPolician: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
Attention seeking bastard undecided

Why is she behaving as if it's her first time of getting pregnant angry

Uche ogbodo that can do anything to be in the news. The other day she was busy uploading her naked pictures on the internet all in the name of celebrating birthday

Why are you calling her a bastard?

@PurestSoul, please how may I help you?

You sent me a PM.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Rapfrick(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Jumlek2411:
she is speaking metaphorically

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by alphaconde(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2021
cvcvvgf
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully by Kayberg: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Pregnancy changes women, doesn't mess them up. Unless you don't know how to take care of your body after delivery.
And be glad you are able to get pregnant.
It's a blessing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tonto Dike Just Won N7m In Presidential Election Bet / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.