Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole (12946 Views)

Governor Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole / Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate / Elections: EFCC Stopped From Probing Plane Loaded With Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Triangles1(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2021
No No.

Don't get it wrong oh.

Just concentrate on present issues and leave him alone.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by js230003: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Play make e dey show
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by ojuu4u(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Gov obaseki himself will have to return money back from the adminstration because he was part and parcel of that adminstration, in fact engine room of the adminstration, part of money stolen was used to rig you in first time.

If this man don't support you in first adminstration, you would never imaging to dream of deputy let alone gov. Since God has helped you overcome political turmoil, I think you should have let sleeping dog lies
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by js230003: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2021
On our way to OshoBaba den

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by senteugene: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Almost 5 years of administration, you never take action... Were jati jati
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by davidadenrele: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmn Egungun becareful na express you dey go!!! Egungun becareful na express dey go!! you want to probe oshiomole if a child has clothes like eldesr he will not have used rags like elders, we may know the beginning of a war but we may not know the end!! Obaseki words of advice tread carefully its not over until is finally over if dem dey push you don't push yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Do what you want to do. I didn't like people who will say ' I will do this I will do that'. That is waste of time. Do it right now.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Whatshallido: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm look at this thief. You didn't probe him when you were in APC. You saw all these things in your first term, when you were in APC you didn't probe him or were you blind then.
Remember someone else will probe you.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Tareq1105: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Oshiomole must be probe.

Let him probe if he wants to and stop making noise everytime.

The probe is more like a threat now.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Tareq1105: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Triangles1:
No No.

Don't get it wrong oh.

Just concentrate on present issues and leave him alone.

Where does Obaseki think the money Oshiomhole spent on him to become governor came from?

Was it Oshimhole salary?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Mr governor settle AAU lecturer's make we collect our statement of result u dey talk of probe....One thing I will never do is forget the good times I shared with bad people..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by dinggle: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Oshomhole called Obaseki last night crying like a baby, asking Obaseki to forgive him for his sins against the state, that Tinubu was the one pushing him to misbehave for his selfish presidential ambition.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by IMASTEX: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2021
Tintinnoty:
You can probe Him today, know that someone else is gonna probe you tomorrow
This is how it should be, government is continua such any unclarified action of predecessors should be probed. Though, in this part of the world it is only instigated mainly by witch-hunting. Obaseki was voted for in protest against Oshiomhole not that we expected any significant impact from his second term bid.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Tecno66: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Oshiomole must be probe.
Oshiomole is an empty vessel. Just like he begged Ortom when that one took him to court, he will soon kneel down to beg Obaseki because if the breeze blow, fowl yansh go open big time.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Tintinnoty:
You can probe Him today, know that someone else is gonna probe you tomorrow
1 Like

Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Just do the probe and stop making noise.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
IMASTEX:

This is how it should be, government is continua such any unclarified action of predecessors should be probed. Though, in this part of the world it is only instigated mainly by witch-hunting. Obaseki was voted for in protest against Oshiomhole not that we expected any significant impact from his second term bid.

Best comment of the day.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
Mr governor settle AAU lecturer's make we collect our statement of result u dey talk of probe....One thing I will never do is forget the good times I shared with bad people..

Hahahahahaha. ....... funny but true
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Reading comments here made my day. Obaseki is beginning to make mockery of the whole thing.
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by edego2up(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Most of the looted money went into gulder beer and foreign wives
Re: Obaseki Insists On Probing Oshiomhole by Kindledlight(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Guy man talking for some people to masturbate

You want to probe the person you were chief economic adviser to, does it mean you didn’t spend out of money you want to know the whereabout? yeye dey smell....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ango Abdullahi Strategies Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / Group Tells Gov Kefas To Stop Wasteful Spending And Take Governance Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.