Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest (314 Views)

Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by Iambodemartins: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2021
The priest condemned Catholics who are pro-abortion. He also said Biden "is opposed to all of the basic moral principles that are proclaimed by the Roman Catholic Church", therefore, he will not give Biden Communion if he attends his Church.

"Joe Biden is welcome to come to Mass here; his ideas are not welcome," Rev. Fr. William Kosco said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW2ks396x7E

1 Like

Re: I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2021
okay
Re: I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2021
That's my kinda Priest ...! Hello....holy father
Re: I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by Righteousness2(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2021
That's a Fearless Courageous man who knows and Understands his calling and the one who Called Him.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a Fearless Courageous man who knows and Understands his calling and the one who Called Him.
The same gay Reverend will give Communion to Nazis and Klans like Trump and the other deplorables that liters the Fruited Plains. Bunch of Reverend Fathers in the Catholic Church are homosexuals destroying youngsters lifes and you wonder why Catholic church in America are paying Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in settlement over the years. Bunch of worthless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by Righteousness2(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The same gay Reverend will give Communion to Nazis and Klans like Trump and the other deplorables that liters the Fruited Plains. Bunch of Reverend Fathers in the Catholic Church are homosexuals destroying youngsters lifes and you wonder why Catholic church in America are paying Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in settlement over the years. Bunch of worthless hypocrites.
I am so Sure you did not watch the video clip!
If you did , u won't spit all these.
Re: I Would Not Give Joe Biden Holy Communion Unless He Repents- Catholic Priest by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am so Sure you did not watch the video clip!
If you did , u won't spit all these.
I went to Jesuits Schools all my life with my siblings and I know how some of these Reverend Fathers are. I will repeat what I said again, they will give communion to people that rape young boys in seminary schools with no objection.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Of Rockets Fired At Tel Aviv Causing Terrible Fire / Israel Vs Gaza Bomb / India's Holiest River Is Swollen With Covid Victims / Hamas E-Warfare site:Israel Pledge To Assist In Rebuilding Destroyed Gaza Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.