Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government (17973 Views)

Pictures of Abia State Road Infrastructure Renaissance Under Dr Ikpeazu's Watch / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure / Group Decries Poor Road Infrastructure In Calabar Town And Other Areas (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by kay7: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Great
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Originalsly: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:

Rubbish...
There's hardly any infrastructure in Nigeria worth celebrating. I live in thisnarea. Come to Lagos badagry express way, trash littered everywhere. This is a road that leads to other countires. Imagine someone coming from Togo or Benin republic, in his mind he's coming to Lagos, the fastest growing city in Africa and Nigeria the giant of Africa and is welcomed by such horrible sight.
Dem go loot finish, use 2% of the allocated budget to build substandard road for us, and people actually commend them.

Hmmm...... so you live in an area littered with rubbish..... and you are waiting for the government to clean up. Don't those in your neighbourhood add rubbish to the roadway?
A roadway is completed to make travel easier for a lot people ... it should not be celebrated if it were normal. It is celebrated because these projects never see completion. This one was in the works for yearsss.
@ topic..... the previous contractor failed to complete the project.... what consequences did he face?.... refund of monies?.... fines?... or simply walked away with whatever he was given? The City needs to follow international standards in awarding such contracts..... set date to complete project and a heavy fine per day after completion date until the job is complete. If they adapt this.... I'm sure all projects will be completed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Originalsly:

Hmmm...... so you live in an area littered with rubbish..... and you are waiting for the government to clean up. Don't those in your neighbourhood add rubbish to the roadway?
See talk ooo.
So I should be carrying broom and parker up and down because I live in the area.
Na so you dey do am for your area?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by danilmo: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:
on the normal day, this should be the work of local govt chairman

na this a whole state govt dey come to commission upon all the IGR from federal govt and internal revenue, Lagos state govt don't have shame

Sanwoolu is ready to work but this Tinubu wouldn't allowed him, a self center leader seeing himself as a leader of Yoruba land

foolish man

if Ambode and Fashola had agree with everything for this crook man they wouldn't have achieved this much, I understand Sanwoolu is gunning for second term and his hands are tight with the Rubber stamp Tinubu house of Assembly in Lagos state, what I know is that, one day monkey go, go market, e no go return

How do u smoke ur own weed?? Na reverse or na how? Lol...
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Deway52(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Which of the ojo? cos I stay in ojo ooo.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:

See talk ooo.
So I should be carrying broom and parker up and down because I live in the area.
Na so you dey do am for your area?

No... not your job. Same way you're an activist online.... be one in your community if there isn't one.... bombard the local officer responsible for the cleaning... hold protests.. and get petitions going to kick the leaders out of office. When things are not done... it is because there is no accountability.... no consequences. The US isn't what it is today because the leaders have good hearts and compassion and care for the welfare of its citizens... but because of accountability.... there are consequence for actions... and inactions.... regardless of status.

Actions speak louder than words.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by munas: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
A road project that was awarded 13 years ago and now they have only been able to complete the bridge.

That means it will take another 10 year 5o complete the road project.

Shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by munas: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
perdollar:
The problem of Lagos na agbero and afonjas. Remove them from Lagos and see Lagos become d Dubai of Africa.

If Dubai uses 13years to build a 55 meters bridge, there would have been nothing like Dubai.

So stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by munas: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Deway52:
Which of the ojo? cos I stay in ojo ooo.
Mile 10... going towards ira quarters
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Dedemworld: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:
Rubbish...
There's hardly any infrastructure in Nigeria worth celebrating. I live in this area. Come to Lagos badagry express way, trash littered everywhere. This is a road that leads to other countires. Imagine someone coming from Togo or Benin republic, in his mind he's coming to Lagos, the fastest growing city in Africa and Nigeria the giant of Africa and is welcomed by such horrible sight.
Dem go loot finish, use 2% of the allocated budget to build substandard road for us, and people actually commend them.

lets nt blame government for evrytin, its nt sanwo olu that littered those place nor tinubu, its u and i, so to also keep the state clean u and i av work to do. lets nt throw anything we use at the side of d road, let compose ourselves as a clean citizen nd see if those places would be dirty again.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Funkeshuga(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
danilmo:

How do u smoke ur own weed?? Na reverse or na how? Lol...

here come another blockhead citizen, trying to abuse his fellow citizens that was at the same receiving ends with him of these crooks
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Akaegwu(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
munas:
A road project that was awarded 13 years ago and now they have only been able to complete the bridge.

That means it will take another 10 year 5o complete the road project.

Shameless people.
The road was awarded during second term of Tinubu to one construction company called morano.
They parked out sands from the road and sales to individuals.
They only constructed from Era to muwo. From muwo to Tedi is mini swimming pools when ever it rains

1 Like

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by clothingonline(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Check signature for men clothing deals
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by bibianna(f): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Good one oga governor. Pls, residents of IJAGEMO in Ikotun should pls start sending photos of the very bad state of the road on social media. All is not well with the road there. Thank you.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by mofedamijo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:
Rubbish...
There's hardly any infrastructure in Nigeria worth celebrating. I live in this area. Come to Lagos badagry express way, trash littered everywhere. This is a road that leads to other countires. Imagine someone coming from Togo or Benin republic, in his mind he's coming to Lagos, the fastest growing city in Africa and Nigeria the giant of Africa and is welcomed by such horrible sight.

Is badagry road not a federal project??
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
More..

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:
Rubbish...

Nairalandian:
I'm Igbo

And I'm sure all the likes for your post came from igbo people like you because all you do is peddle hate, negativity and bitterness when you see progress and development outside the SE.

You people talk, denigrate and put other people down as if your own states, towns and villages are better than London and Dubai sef when in fact we know it's the opposite.

3 out of the world's dirtiest and the most polluted places are in the SE and talking about infrastructure, how come you people always have something to say every time you see commissioned projects in other places when your own governors in the SE can not even commission borehole and haven't commissioned anything meaningful since 1999.

Btw, since you live in this with trash everywhere, is it not safe to conclude that you and the people in the same area are responsible for the trash?

Or the government is driving around in trucks with trash to dump trash in your area?

Take responsibility for your dirty actions in your area and stop blaming the government for your own dirty ways.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Originalsly:

No... not your job. Same way you're an activist online.... be one in your community if there isn't one.... bombard the local officer responsible for the cleaning... hold protests.. and get petitions going to kick the leaders out of office. When things are not done... it is because there is no accountability.... no consequences. The US isn't what it is today because the leaders have good hearts and compassion and care for the welfare of its citizens... but because of accountability.... there are consequence for actions... and inactions.... regardless of status.

Actions speak louder than words.

I'm not an online activist, I was just stating the obvious.
I should go and protest? What did #ENDSARS that involved millions achieve? I should go and waste my time?
You think Nigeria is a place with sensible politicians that how to pressure. Yankee wey get better infrastructures protested before they got them okwaya. Even if it was so, man this is Nigeria.
You no blame looters wey no gree build road, na me you wan blame
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
plaindealer:

And I'm sure all the likes for your post came from igbo people like you because all you do is peddle hate, negativity and bitterness when you see progress and development outside the SE.

You people talk, denigrate and put other people down as if your own states, towns and villages are better than London and Dubai sef when in fact we know it's the opposite.

3 out of the world's dirtiest and the most polluted places are in the SE and talking about infrastructure, how come you people always have something to say every time you see commissioned projects in other places when your own governors in the SE can not even commission borehole and haven't commissioned anything meaningful since 1999.

Btw, since you live in this with trash everywhere, is it not safe to conclude that you and the people in the same area are responsible for the trash?

Or the government is driving around in trucks with trash to dump trash in your area?

Take responsibility for your dirty actions in your area and stop blaming the government for your own dirty ways.

You think am a petty tribal bigot? embarassed
Too bad I'm not.
I stated the obvious. And stay off this terrible behavior of yours.
You checked my profile to dig up I'm igbo
People sef
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:

You think am a petty tribal bigot? embarassed
Too bad I'm not.
I stated the obvious. And stay off this terrible behavior of yours.
You checked my profile to dig up I'm igbo
People sef

To start with, the only obvious you stated was the fact that you live in that area and by default, you are responsible for the trash in your own community, the government did not dump trash in your community, you and your dirty and uncaring fellow resident s dumped the trash.

Make yourself useful by organizing within your community to clean up your own trash, charity begins at home and while you are at it, stop dumping trash and quit blaming the government for your own dirty wars.

When was the last time you uttered a word about the 3 dirtiest places in the world right there in the SE?

Btw, you people's reaction to progress and development in places outside the SE is always negativity, hatred and bitterness, it just never fails and if you think it's bigotry, I won't say no because it is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
plaindealer:

To start with, the only obvious you stated was the fact that you live in that area and by default, you are responsible for the trash in your own community, the government did not dump trash in your community, you and your dirty and uncaring fellow resident s dumped the trash.

Make yourself useful by organizing within your community to clean up your own trash, charity begins at home and while you are at it, stop dumping trash and quit blaming the government for your own dirty wars.

When was the last time you uttered a word about the 3 dirtiest places in the world right there in the SE?

Btw, you people's reaction to progress and development in places outside the SE is always negativity, hatred and bitterness, it just never fails and if you think it's bigotry, I won't say no because it is.

No let me talk wetin I no go like bros.
I no know why una no dey reason well for this Nairaland
You think everything is about tribe.
you people.
I have nothing else to say to you
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nairalandian:

No let me talk wetin I no go like bros.
I no know why una no dey reason well for this Nairaland
You think everything is about tribe.
you people.
I have nothing else to say to you

Everything shouldn't be about tribe, but it seems to be about tribe with people like you and your kind because your general reaction to progress and development in places out of your own tribal region is always negativity, hatred, opposition and bitterness.

You always have something negative to say.

When the government doesn't do anything to better your life, you complain, and when they finally do, you still complain and find other irrelevant issues to cry and moan about, this is what you and your kind do, but if it was in your own tribal region, it's amaka amaka amaka all the way, no complaints, no argument, not rants about the trash that we see right there under your nose.

We see this on NL every day so stop acting brand new because this is not a secrete.

Btw, they've already lectured you about trash, be a responsible resident, go to the LGA to seek help and attention and while you are at it, mobilize your community to stop dumping trash and start doing community cleaning exercise.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
plaindealer:

You're very sick.
Funny enough, the post you quoted had the guy opposing Biafra but you didn't see that cause it doesn't go well with your dark mind.
Can you show us pics of your hypocritical self clearing trash in your neighborhood?
Last I checked, lawma is the state agency responsible for clearing trash. A resident raised alarm of trash piling up and you ask him to be a responsible citizen and swallow it so you can feel better about yourself.
You're simply sick.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Hamburgfinest(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please our dear governor old Ojo road from Abuleoshu to maza maza need serious and urgent attention..

Thanks in advance
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're very sick.
Funny enough, the post you quoted had the guy opposing Biafra but you didn't see that cause it doesn't go well with your dark mind.
Can you show us pics of your hypocritical self clearing trash in your neighborhood?
Last I checked, lawma is the state agency responsible for clearing trash. A resident raised alarm of trash piling up and you ask him to be a responsible citizen and swallow it so you can feel better about yourself.
You're simply sick.

What kind of silly and ignorant question is this one blabbing? I don't remember crying on the internet that my own community is full of trash so what's the sense of your pointless question.

It's not by force to comment.

Btw, if your community is dirty, you are equally responsible regardless of LAWMA unless you are ignorantly telling is that it's OK to trash your community because LAWMA is their to clean up your mess and irresponsible anti-communal behavior.

Take account for your own dirty and anti-social ways before demanding same from other people.

You obviously saw a dick in the mirror.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
plaindealer:

What kind of silly and ignorant question is this one blabbing? I don't remember crying on the internet that my own community is full of trash so what's the sense of your pointless question.

It's not by force to comment.

Btw, if your community is dirty, you are equally responsible regardless of LAWMA unless you are ignorantly telling is that it's OK to trash your community because LAWMA is their to clean up your mess and irresponsible anti-communal behavior.

Take account for your own dirty and anti social ways before demanding same from other people.

I know English is a problem for you Mr Clean.
As I've said, show us pics of you and your neighbors cleaning your environment or you remain an hypocritical idiot.
Funny enough, you may be living in a mountain of trash, but being the pig you are, you probably enjoy the sight.
If you can't prove lawma is not involved in trash management in your area yet it's clean, then you're simply an hypocrite.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I know English is a problem for you Mr Clean.
As I've said, show us pics of you and your neighbors cleaning your environment or you remain an hypocritical idiot.
Funny enough, you may be living in a mountain of trash, but being the pig you are, you probably enjoy the sight.
If you can't prove lawma is not involved in trash management in your area yet it's clean, then you're simply an hypocrite.

It's like asking me to show you my medicine for headaches when in fact I don't have any headaches.

Are you asking this dumb question because I'm I on the internet crying that my community is dirty or just because you are lame and just love to hear yourself talk and smell your own foul breath?

Btw, are you busy right now trashing your community because LAWMA is available to clean up your anti-communal and anti-social mess?

What a comedic nuisance. grin grin
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
plaindealer:

It's like asking me to show you my medicine for headaches when in fact I don't have any headaches.

Are you asking this dumb question because I'm I on the internet crying that my community is dirty or just because you are lame and just love to hear yourself talk and smell your own foul breath?

Btw, are you busy right now trashing your community because LAWMA is available to clean up your anti-communal and anti-social mess?

What a comedic nuisance. grin grin

None of the above sir. It's because you're obtuse in understanding.
You and sense are two parallel lines.
If you're dishing out advice to someone to clear up trash in his area, at least you should lead by example by showing pics of yourself doing that. With that, the individual understands that is his responsibility and not that of lawma.
But if you can't do that because you're not clearing your area by yourself, then you perfectly fit the description of an hypocrite who preaches what he doesn't practice and a seriously dumb one at that to not realise that lawma is responsible for clearing trash.
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

None of the above sir. It's because you're obtuse in understanding.
You and sense are two parallel lines.
If you're dishing out advice to someone to clear up trash in his area, at least you should lead by example by showing pics of yourself doing that. With that, the individual understands that is his responsibility and not that of lawma.
But if you can't do that because you're not clearing your area by yourself, then you perfectly fit the description of an hypocrite who preaches what he doesn't practice and a seriously dumb one at that to not realise that lawma is responsible for clearing trash.

So, you won't stop trashing your own community and definitely won't clean up your own community unless I show you pictures of me cleaning my own community even though I did not tell you that my community is trashed like yours.

See how rettarded you sound? grin

Btw, obtuse is being annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand so going by the definition for obtuse, you are indeed annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand because asking me to show you my headache medicine even though I don't have any headache hence no headache medicine means you are grossly annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Feels like I'm going back and forth with a 2-year-old baby.. grin

Koburu, go and trash your street, dirty up the whole neighborhood because LAWMA is coming. grin grin

Dirty pigs.. grin grin
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you won't stop trashing your own community and definitely won't clean up your own community unless I show you pictures of me cleaning my own community even though I did not tell you that my community is trashed like yours.

See how rettarded you sound? grin

Btw, obtuse is being annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand so going by the definition for obtuse, you are indeed annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand because asking me to show you my headache medicine even though I don't have any headache hence no headache medicine means you are grossly annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Feels like I'm going back and forth with a 2-year-old baby.. grin

Koburu, go and trash your street, dirty up the whole neighborhood because LAWMA is coming. grin grin

Dirty pigs.. grin grin

Stop spilling saliva all over the thread like an imbécile.
Show evidence that you practice what you preach, you start the story of dogs and tortoise.
You see your life? You're just an internet urchin employed to divert attention from serious concerns people have using silly tactics.
How much worths losing your sanity to beats me.
If you had an atom of sense, the right thing would have been to ask him to get the nearest lawma office or LGA. But since you're a paid propagandist, it's easier to attack the individual.
As long as you can't show evidence that you take your own advice, I'll suggest you tidy it up and dispose of it at the nearest trash collection.
Oniranu
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop spilling saliva all over the thread like an imbécile.
Show evidence that you practice what you preach, you start the story of dogs and tortoise.
You see your life? You're just an internet urchin employed to divert attention from serious concerns people have using silly tactics.
How much worths losing your sanity to beats me.
If you had an atom of sense, the right thing would have been to ask him to get the nearest lawma office or LGA. But since you're a paid propagandist, it's easier to attack the individual.
As long as you can't show evidence that you take your own advice, I'll suggest you tidy it up and dispose of it at the nearest trash collection.
Oniranu
[/s]

Why are you still blabbing all over the place? No need to, you've already proved your point, you won't clean up or stop trashing your own community unless I show you how I clean up my own community that I actually did not tell you was trashed like yours because you are dirty. grin grin

You've also already established that it is OK to trash your own community and continue with your anti-social and anti-communal dirty ways because LAWMA is available to clean up and handle your piggy lifestyle. grin

How dirty, comical and obtuse can this comedian get.. grin grin
Re: Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government by plaindealer: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Even sef, how did a thread about this beautiful bridge and progress and development turn into silly rants about some dirty people dirtying their own community?

Anti-progress and bad bele people..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants / Woman Kidnapped While Raising Wedding Money In Katsina / Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.