Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Self Service Kiosk Vs Website For Plane Ticket Purchase - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Self Service Kiosk Vs Website For Plane Ticket Purchase (987 Views)

How To Buy a Plane Ticket In Nigeria (by an expatriate) / How Much Is Plane Ticket From Ñigeria To California Please? / Who Is Responsible For Plane Crashes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Service Kiosk Vs Website For Plane Ticket Purchase by watman(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2011
hello good people,
I am doing my dissertation on self service kiosks and would like to run a survey on the aforementioned topic.

Let me start by educating us a bit. A self service kiosk works like the ATM for banks dispensing cash. But for airlines what it means is that it allows travel passengers to buy tickets and checkin themselves using their ATM cards and dispenses paper tickets and boarding passes. These kiosks are touch screen and can be located in major hotels close to the airports or malls.

So, the survey questions are;
1. what will compell you to buy a ticket at the kiosks instead of online?
2. Would you pay up to 500 naira per 100,000 naira ticket for the convenience?

Thanks in advance for participating.

best regards,
Re: Self Service Kiosk Vs Website For Plane Ticket Purchase by kodewrita(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2011
Guy you wan use style style steal my idea. anyway it makes sense.

What would make me buy it at the kiosk? convenience. there might not be any nearby cyber cafe and I might not have the laptop with me. Your kiosk would make it easy for me to stroll downstairs and get  an Arik ticket.

Would I pay N500 for  a N100000 ticket? yes, thats 0.5%. not too bad.
Re: Self Service Kiosk Vs Website For Plane Ticket Purchase by suxes2005(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
1. Just to save me the hustle of going to the pos
2. yes i will

nice idea anyawys

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Send To Nigeria That Will Fetch Me Good Money. / Dv-2012 Lottery / Canary Island-fuerteventura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.