Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,502 members, 7,861,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Lady Narrates How Solomon Arase Saved Her From Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXCLUSIVE: Lady Narrates How Solomon Arase Saved Her From Suicide (289 Views)

RRS Rescues American Citizen From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Lady Narrates How Solomon Arase Saved Her From Suicide by emyo9(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Lady Narrates How Solomon Arase Saved Her From Suicide

By Emmanuel Eneyo

A Facebook user by name Patience Natasha has taken to her Facebook wall to narrates how she almost end her life in 2016 if not for the intervention of the then Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase.

According to her story, she said "in my HND2 first Semester exams in 2014, I was involved in examination malpractise, I was given 4 semesters (2 years) suspension. Being that I was the departmental General Secretary and also Head of Class, I wanted to end everything by commiting suicide due to shame. My mates went to NYSC the next year that was 2015, it was worst and I thought I will never wear NYSC KHAKI.

On a particular night, I went to buy Rat Poison and Snipper so I can end my life, I cried my eyes out that night, I didnt know when I slept off, I had a dream that my ELDER SISTER and I went to swim, I was drowned in the process but was rescued by some able men, in that dream, she told me that if anything had happened to me, she would have killed herself.
I woke up from the dream, I looked at the poisons I bought, I thought of my elder sister, she was my all in all, no mother, no father, I said to myself, God forbid, I will never kill myself because I live for my sister and she lives for me too.
I threw the poisons away.
I said to myself, well, I will serve the 4 semesters suspension and come out strong.

AGAIN!
when I finally resumed school in 2016, I never knew I was to pay school fee for the semesters that I was not in school.
The only money on me was for the 2016 school fee and final year project money which was not even complete, I was frustrated, I made some calls to people I was 100% sure will help me, but I was turned down.

The Frustration led me to another reasoning of suicide, I made up my mind that I must commit suicide, nothing will stop me this time, I said to myself.
While going to buy another poison, it dawned on me that my late Mother was a police officer, and that police have not paid us her entitlements even though we've process it from getting LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION FROM COURT, TO ME TRAVELLING TO POLICE HEAD-QUARTERS, LOUIS EDET HOUSE, ABUJA TO ASK ABOUT HOW POLICE INSURANCE FOR THE NEXT OF KIN OF A DECEASED POLICE OFFICER IS DONE,
I turned back home, locked myself in my room and started praying.
I told God, Heavenly father, I want to engage myself on a 3 days dry fasting ( No food, No bathing, no water and no fruits).

That I want him to proof himself that he is still God after the fasting.
I also made a vow that I will give my 10% of whatever I will collect from Abuja to church.

I told my pastor about my intending fasting in church (GOD BLESS YOU, REV. OMOTAYO BALOGUN and PASTOR KAFISIERO)
On the set day, I carried my bed-Sheet, pillow, wrapper, Bible and hymn book to church (THE REDEEMED EVANGELICAL MISSION, (TREM) ABULE- OJERE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE)
I jotted down my prayers request.
1...God should forgive me of all my sin.
2...That police should pay our late mother's insurance so I can be able to graduate from school.
I also wrote down the vow, that I will give God 10% of whatever I will collect from Abuja.

I started my fasting, I was in church for 3 days, I didn't go nowhere.
On the last day of the fasting, I fell into a trance, a voice told me GET IN TOUCH WITH SOLOMON ARASE (THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE THEN) tell him all your problems that he will help you, I heed to the voice, after I left church, I collected a phone from someone and googled SOLOMON ARASE, his number and email address popped out, I wrote them out, after writing them out, I said to God, you have started it, please complete it because I am LOOKING UP UNTO YOU, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH AND ALSO THE FATHER TO THE ORPHANS, I sent a text message to Solomon Arase, I also messaged him on WhatsApp and also sent him an EMAIL.
After, 3 days, a number called me, the person was shouting on me, saying whether I want Arase to sack them from work, whether we didn't know that our names was published on THE GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER AND POLICE NEWSPAPER 3 MONTHS AGO? That why did I tell Solomon Arase that we've not collected our cheque?
I was shocked, I told him, but I've been coming to Abuja for this, the last time I came, i was told not to come again that police will inform all the next of kin when their names are being published so they can continue from there, he didnt say anything, all what he told me was to look for THE GUARDIAN OF MARCH that year, we were already in MAY.
I and my sis went to vendors, but we didnt see it.
I looked up again to GOD and said, please, complete what you have started, immediately, police library in police college ikeja, came to my memory, i begged my Elder sis to go there and check since she was in lagos and i was in Ogun state.
She went and saw it.

We began from there, she went to Abuja while she was in Abuja, she called to inform me that they were asking her whether i was her Elder sis? she said No, that I'm the younger one, they asked how i got the contacts of Arase, she told them she don't know, they attended to her, after 3 weeks, we were paid, i cried, looked up and said "THAT WAS YOU, GOD!

On sunday, i gave my pastors the 10% i vowed to God, he prayed for me, next day, I paid my school fees.
JANUARY 2017 TO DECEMBER 2017, I DID MY NYSC.

After this, I rebuked the thoughts of suicide and it disappeared".

SUICIDE is not an option! TALK TO GOD, REMEMBER HIM HIS WORDS, HE IS THE ONLY TRUE FRIEND THAT STICKS CLOSER THAN A BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Lady Narrates How Solomon Arase Saved Her From Suicide by SarkinYarki: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Lady Narrates How Solomon Arase Saved Her From Suicide by DDDEnterprises: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
And I hope with this turning point of your life, you'll complement it by also staying away from exam malpractices next time. God help you.

====================

By the way, you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Check my signature for contact and more info.

(1) (Reply)

Man Racially Abuse For Defeating An Opposition / Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers / White Police Officers Seen Harassing A Black Lieutenant (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.