Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge (23964 Views)

Kano Fire Service Stops Man From Suicide Over ₦‎2 Million Debt / Lady Saves Man Who Fell Into The Gutter After Drinking To Stupor (Photos) / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2019
A man, who attempted to commit suicide on the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge today, he was rescued by operatives of the Police Rapid Response Squad.

About an hour ago RRS officers on 3MB prevented this man from jumping into the lagoon.

The officers talked him into giving life another chance before taking him to Adekunle Police Station for his family to be contacted.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/04/photos-rrs-saves-man-from-suicide-on-third-mainland-bridge/

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by SarkinYarki: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Another victim of Buhari

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Brandstudio01: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
But wait Oo, on a more serious note someone's future Father, Uncle, Brother, Friend or a Bread winner would've taken his life if not for the timely intervention.

So sad that the underworld must be turning down Corpses if it where to be a mortuary as a result too many from Nigeria. Are our Leaders not tired keeping a Blind eyes on it's Populates

God Please mercy on our Land. So sad

5 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Bakerdav: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
May God help us in this country, it's not easy doh, for a man to wake up early morning without money

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Let's stay alive people.... It's worth fighting for . I know it's hard. Even the rich also cry. But let's keep on fighting. Victory is near. No matter how long it takes e dey sweet.

48 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Jasen1(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2019
See this suicide of a thing is not ordinary before I thought it was ordinary

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a brdge like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

Call entered my phone I starting talking on phone and walk down from the bridge

It was letter I was wondering what entered me self

Sorry dude people de pass through a lot in this country

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Each day I wake up...I first thank GOD for the gift of life and for a brighter day..even when I know I ate my best and only meal in my dream.I still call my self world greatest,even when the hardship has beaten me blue black in the ring of battle,with bruises all over me...won't still give up.I will fight and fight till my hand is raised as the champion and have my belt worn round my waist...suicide is no option.

81 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by b3llo(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Supernumerary Police is different from RRS. Anyway, kudos to the guys for saving him. Suicide is never an option.

1 Like

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by CreepyBlackpool: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2019
If you want to commit suicide, why not sell all your internal organs first and give your relatives the money. let your death at least bring them joy and not sorrow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Daviddson(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a bring like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

gringrin I couldn't help but laugh while reading through this. Life is quite unpredictable and full of ups and downs. Suicide is never a good option, for at least two reasons - the person may go to hell and secondly, the person's family will be devastated for a long time. Hold on while continuing to make efforts, the future is pregnant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Jasen1(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Daviddson:
gringrin I couldn't help but laugh while reading through this. Life is quite unpredictable and full of ups and downs. Suicide is never a good option, for at least two reasons - the person may go to hell and secondly, the person's family will be devastated for a long time. Hold on while continuing to make efforts, the future is pregnant.

E no easy oh
I could remember in 2003 while I was in Onitsha as a kid I was hawking pure water after my sales I went on top bridge one mind keep telling me jump in jump in

Lolzz

7 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by hisexcellency34: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
I blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by moscobabs(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
What's the meaning of this show off? If u want to die must u die in lagoon while there are 1001 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by mixzstar: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Reading some comments here and I have to shook my head. Suicide isn't an option, but depression is a monster, it consumes its victim. I pray you dont experience it. Be compassionate with words, reach out to people, kinds words can change so many things. If you are reading this comment and you're considering suicide, please reach out to someone, family or a clinic. They will help you.
Don't isolate yourself, fight it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Donkenny511(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hope say dem no go collect bail for the guy family hand? grin grin

I no trust Nigeria police oo

2 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Mauriellllo: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
God's will
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Mamakimy97: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a brdge like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

its a satanic spirit...its very abnormal to decide dat

1 Like

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
STRAIGHT TO PRISON

1 Like

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by 1kbusiness: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm so glad he was rescued. As long as there's life my brother, then there is a lotta hope.

Get better soon.

Send me your logo so I can give you these variants here for just 1k. and as an added bonus, customize this season's greetings message with your logo and contact details.

What are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by lyriclekidd(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Naija hard no doubt
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by crazyABO(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Life ain't easy bruh but think about those who still doesnt hv what you have cry

3 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by GARWOR2019: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nobody is going nowhere.

8 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Systrom(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
b3llo:
Supernumerary Police is different from RRS. Anyway, kudos to the guys for saving him. Suicide is never an option.
But when did supernumerary police start carrying gun ?

2 Likes

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Trillyonaire: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
He's going to pay Bail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos / EFCC Arrests 3 Spiritualists For ₦16M Get-Rich-Quick Scam In Maiduguri (Photos) / Policemen Dragged Ogah Jumbo, My Husband Till He Died – NSCDC Officer’s Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.