Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners (1580 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
With all the glaring persecution of Northerners on this Forum, some ignorant Northerners are still wasting their time complaining on the same Forum, are you guys kidding me? When will you guys realize that people here don't have your interests at heart? Yes, criticizing certain ills is fine, but complain? Come on!

If you guys want to air your views, please do so on Twitter, pending on when Seun decides to protect our interests on his Forum. We need a supermod of Northern extraction, and until that is done, please don't bother making any complaints.

For now, we should focus on how to retain the presidency come 2023...

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish. What has been your contribution all this while if not hatred and bigotry towards southerners. You blackmailed and threatened Seun to make you a moderator so as for you to carry out your evil mission on nairaland but your plan failed woefully. Your fellow jihadist THEBLOODOFJESUS even have to deactivate his SILVERNORGOLD account after he was exposed but y'all will not succeed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by SATANICALLY: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Well said! Northerners should focus on the bigger fish - Nigeria - and let southerners enjoy their forum.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Fahdiga(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Well said! Northerners should focus on the bigger fish - Nigeria - and let southerners enjoy their forum.
What are you still doing here?

11 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Just one look at your third paragraph should tell you why Ndigbo (can’t speak for other Nigerians) are sick and tired of sharing the same country with you! You have this superiority complex that makes you believe the country belongs to the core muslim north....specifically the Fulani! You despise other ethnicities....specifically Ndigbo, yet you still parrot ‘one Nigeria’ like a broken record!

Dude, nobody was born to be subservient to the Fulani north.....NOBODY! If you had any sense of justice and fair-play, and didn’t want to come across as a hypocrite, you would have set aside your mistrust and dislike for Igbos and supported a Igbo to be president in 2023...no matter how bitter the pill is to swallow!

‘One Nigeria’ doesn’t exist! There’s too much hatred, mistrust, vindictive actions and spilling of blood for it to be viable!

8 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by November1857(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
SATANICALLY:
SATANICALLY Fulani Muslim, Which big fish are you talking about You mean the one at the verge of breakup / desintegrate in four parts Arewa core north should rather focus on how to be amalgamated with their siblings in Niger Republic..

One Nigeria has long goon ! grin

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:
With all the glaring persecution of Northerners on this Forum, some ignorant Northerners are still wasting their time complaining on the same Forum, are you guys kidding me? When will you guys realize that people here don't have your interests at heart? Yes, criticizing certain ills is fine, but complain? Come on!

If you guys want to air your views, please do so on Twitter, pending on when Seun decides to protect our interests on his Forum. We need a supermod of Northern extraction, and until that is done, please don't bother making any complaints.

God bless Nigeria.
Op I can write this code in 6 hours
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Just one look at your third paragraph should tell you why Ndigbo (can’t speak for other Nigerians) are sick and tired of sharing the same country with you! You have this superiority complex that makes you believe the country belongs to the core muslim north....specifically the Fulani! You despise other ethnicities....specifically Ndigbo, yet you still parrot ‘one Nigeria’ like a broken record!

Dude, nobody was born to be subservient to the Fulani north.....NOBODY! If you had any sense of justice and fair-play, and didn’t want to come across as a hypocrite, you would have set aside your mistrust and dislike for Igbos and supported a Igbo to be president in 2023...no matter how bitter the pill is to swallow!

‘One Nigeria’ doesn’t exist! There’s too much hatred, mistrust, vindictive actions and spilling of blood for it to be viable!

At the emboldened, we should support an Igbo candidate to be President so that you'll persecute Northerners in Nigeria like you are persecuting us on Nairaland? Why not make a Northerner a supermod on your Southern Forum? Oh, I get... You don't trust us, right? But you want us to trust you and make you President, right?

LOL...

By the way, I am a Northern Christian.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
supportnija:

Op I can write this code in 6 hours

Which code?
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Simplyleo: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Op, stop that nonsense.

The next president of Nigeria is Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Anything short of this is not acceptable.

Channel your complaints appropriately rather talking about an issue that has been stamped already.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Monogamy: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin

Persecution indeed...
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by SarkinYarki: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Focus on looting and destroying Nigeria you mean

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Op, stop that nonsense.

The next president of Nigeria is Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Anything short of this is not acceptable.

Channel your complaints appropriately rather talking about an issue that has been stamped already.

If you are hoping that Buhari will die in power, my brother, you are wasting your time.

You hypocrites! Northerners are not worthy of being a supermod on your Forum, but you want us to support your son to be President, smart, right?

Northerners are being persecuted on Nairaland; banned for no reason. We are being attacked while your southern mods look the other way. But when we retaliate, we are punished. All these are happening on a small platform like Nairaland. Imagine what would happen if we support your presidential ambition.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

God bless Nigeria.

Write a proper application letter if you need a job or apply for N-power.
All this reverse psychology cheapens you

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Akanbiedu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why don't you write petition to NBC like you did for DSTV?

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Resees: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

God bless Nigeria.
Did you say retain presidency? You mean the president of the Norths, right?

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resees:

Did you say retain presidency? You mean the president of the Norths, right?

Of the North? Lol... You Southerners think you are smart, eh? But una be learners cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Resees: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Of the North? Lol... You Southerners think you are smart, eh? But una be learners cheesy
So in other words we are your slaves and must obey? You idiots will be disappointed this time with what is coming for yll..We will put a good movie for you guys to watch just wait for it.

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Simplyleo: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

If you are hoping that Buhari will die in power, my brother, you are wasting your time.

You hypocrites! Northerners are not worthy of being a supermod on your Forum, but you want us to support your son to be President, smart, right?

Northerners are being persecuted on Nairaland; banned for no reason. We are being attacked while your southern mods look the other way. But when we retaliate, we are punished. All these are happening on a small platform like Nairaland. Imagine what would happen if we support your presidential ambition.
Go and check my posts, then come back and apologise. I no fit shout.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Adaibeku(f): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

truth be said , I may be ipob
But the only fulani lady I loved called rekhina was banned by southern mods till 2022 just for speaking her mind about fulani

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

Go and check my posts, then come back and apologise. I no fit shout.

Are you begging? Is this how low you've sunk that you're proud to be an attack dog?

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

At the emboldened, we should support an Igbo candidate to be President so that you'll persecute Northerners in Nigeria like you are persecuting us on Nairaland? Why not make a Northerner a supermod on your Southern Forum? Oh, I get... You don't trust us, right? But you want us to trust you and make you President, right?

LOL...

God bless Nigeria.
Yes o, no body agrees to be a northernern Muslim again online

allow who hack BOOOMMMMMM

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by mbaise1000: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AdolfAboki:

LOL...

God bless Nigeria.

Hello my Christian brother from the north, how are you enjoying your Christianity there?
Are you really serious about another northerner being president of nigeria? Can you name your choice?
BTW GOD will not answer that your prayer, GOD wll rather break nigeria because as long as nigeria remains evil and wickedness is what nigeria will be exhibiting and GOD hates wickedness

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by Resurrection212: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
No northerner are here ,I repeat it no hausa or fulani are here.The people you see here are impersonators. Even including you that open this thread you are igbo pretending to be northern.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by SweetVibe: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:
But the only fulani lady I loved called rekhina was banned by southern mods till 2022 just for speaking her mind about fulani
for real? no wonder its been long I saw her posts. I really like that girl
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by TheRareGem1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Most stupid and craziest trend have ever see on NR
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:

Lol..

Kapeter:
Go and report to your useless army now so they can go arrest seun or kuku arrest nairaland nah. Eleribu terrorist with victim mentality. Meanwhile Mukina2 is a supermod. Ode

Lol, who's Mukina2? That user is NOT a Nigerian. See screenshots and links... So who's the Ode? Funny!

https://www.nairaland.com/31355/what-it-nigerians-ghanian

https://www.nairaland.com/527575/mukina-round-2-sierra-leone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by AdolfAboki(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resees:

So in other words we are your slaves and must obey? You idiots will be disappointed this time with what is coming for yll.. We will put a good movie for you guys to watch just wait for it.

We are waiting o... grin

omoharry:
Now this is just 0.0001% of what non northerners go through in the hands of Buhari you guys are ready to refend with ur last blood at time and see nothing bad with his favoritism toward the Fulanis. Because they are all ur kinsmen .you remain mute when they go about killing innocent people in thier farms and you all raise your urgly head to protest when these same people try to fight back or ask them to leave thier region, since they cannot live like human beings .
you guys should pls leave. We don't need you guys . The core North can go and create another forum for Northerners, where you can continue to laugh and celebrate the killings in the south by thier heros . However, The middle belt people are always welcome here, becos we are all victim of these monsters .

Prove to me that the Fulanis are responsible for all the evils bedeviling your region. Your evidence should go beyond "alleged" and "suspected"..

After you have proven that, round it off by proving your baseless allegations - regarding Northerners supporting criminal Northerners.

Once you are done, compare and contrast your allegations with the rubbish going on here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by KoshCAD: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Presidency kill you.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by omoharry(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdolfAboki:

So you know what injustice is and you guys from the north kept supporting your evil killer headsmen against innocent farmers, who they have killed across the regions of this country becos of thier superiority complex? .

So you know how it feels for your tribe to be ignored on nairaland by Seun and you guys have continued to see nothing wrong in pres. Buhari looking the other way, when other ethnic group are being maltreated, maimed ,raped & killed without any empathy by your leaders in power and the only thing we get is a justification and support for the attrocities of these headsmen. Then these victims some how get arrested, if they decide to fight back to defend thier land .

How does it feel to be treated like you don't exist just on nairaland? Now this is just about 0.0001% of what non northerners go through in the hands of ur Buhari, guys are ready to refend with ur last blood.
You all see nothing bad with his favoritism toward the Fulanis and the injustice against other Nigerians ; Which you northerners see nothing bad .Because they are all ur kinsmen .
You all remain mute when your killer fulanis' go about killing innocent people in thier farms and you all raise your urgly head to protest when these same people try to fight back or ask them to leave thier region, since they cannot live like human beings .
You guys should pls leave. We don't need you guys . The core North can go and create another forum for Northerners, where you can continue to laugh and celebrate the killings in the south by thier heros .
However, The middle belt people are always welcome here, becos we are all victim of these monsters .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Statues Of Corpers Mounted At Shoprite Junction, Ikeja Mall Almost Falling Apart / If We Insist On Rotational Presidency Then It Must Be Middle Belt, SE -kogi Gov / Top IPOB Member Calling For The Killing Of People Who Don't Sit At Home - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.