Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners (1582 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

I don't discuss with terrorist and children of bandits. Go suck more blood of ur people. Son of a bandit
You will be punished for your stupidity, ignorance is not an excuse on Judgement day.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

1. Since you don't understand English, I will help you. The blockade shows that the North has a lot to offer. While there was abundance of food in the North during the blockade, there was scarcity in the South (see screenshots)..

2. The North has mineral resources in abundance, including gold, zinc, rare metals (SnNbTa), lead, etc.. (see list below)... Agriculture is there...

3. The resources in the North are more than enough to power the North. We've been doing great before oil...

4. You're from the South East, tell us what you gat...

Keep deceiving yourself with ur imaginery food and resources. If not for UN agencies and other iNGOs feeding you in the north (ur family inclusive), the north would have become a huge grave land. No wonder it has the highest cases of hunger, disease and starvation in the country. U have heaven and earth, yet u still can't feed.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
You will be punished for your stupidity, ignorance is not an excuse on Judgement day.

Your father will be punished for his banditry on the last day and for teaching u how to terrorise people
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Your father will be punished for his banditry on the last day and for teaching u how to terrorise people
Like I told you, your conscience will be your judge not me, changing the narrative is an acceptance of guilt, keep supporting the bandits by eating cow meat Mumu Zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Keep deceiving yourself with ur imaginery food and resources. If not for UN agencies and other iNGOs feeding you in the north (ur family inclusive), the north would have become a huge grave land. No wonder it has the highest cases of hunger, disease and starvation in the country. U have heaven and earth, yet u still can't feed.

This doesn't answer the question I asked you. What has the South East got to offer? Can you beat the items I listed? Can you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

This doesn't answer the question I asked you. What has the South East got to offer? Can you beat the items I listed? Can you?

Can you also deny the fact that hunger, disease and starvation is killing you up north in thousands?
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Like I told you, your conscience will be your judge not me, changing the narrative is an acceptance of guilt, keep supporting the bandits by eating cow meat Mumu Zombie.

I dey support ur father way be bandit. Atleast he's got a family to feed. If I don't support him, u and all ur dozens of siblings will die off.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

They have nothing in the South East other than the coal which has gone extinct, & actually belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Can you also deny the fact that hunger, disease and starvation is killing you up north in thousands?

Hunger, starvation and diseases abound everywhere in Nigeria. So what's your point? Your "parasite" argument couldn't stand, right?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
They have nothing South East other than the coal which has gone extinct, & actually belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

I dey support ur father way be bandit. Atleast he's got a family to feed. If I don't support him, u and all ur dozens of siblings will die off.
Our gas & oil from the Niger Delta is what your Eastern Governors used to pay your parent’s salary last month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Hunger, starvation and diseases abound everywhere in Nigeria. So what's your point? Your "parasite" argument couldn't stand, right?

Ur argument about feeding Nigeria don't stand coz u can't feed Nigeria when ur own people are dying of hunger. U can't give what u don't have.
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Ur argument about feeding Nigeria don't stand coz u can't feed Nigeria when ur own people are dying of hunger. U can't give what u don't have.
Crying more than the bereaved? What cash crop do you have in Eastern Nigeria? Name one cash crop for export from Eastern Nigeria? I’m sure you would give the excuse that cows have eaten all the crops for export? Mumudey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Our gas & oil from the Niger Delta is what your Eastern Governors used to pay your parents salary last month.

And which money do northern governors use in paying ur father and his bandit brothers?
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Crying more than the bereaved? What cash crop do you have in Eastern Nigeria? Name one cash crop for export from Eastern Nigeria?

U own all cash crop in Nigeria yet u are dying of malnutrition, starvation and hunger?? U really don't have sense. Feed urself first before feeding others
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

You don't even have argument, lol.

Meanwhile, see screenshots of Igbo "almajiri' commonly known as Ndi Ayiyo..

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

And which money do northern governors use in paying ur father and his bandit brothers?
Go & ask Tomplolo & Asari Dokumbo those are my kinsmen, whilst doing that ask Governor Ifeanyi Okowa what he did with the 165 billion Naira statutory allocation he received from the Federal Government?
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 12:59am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

More Ndi Ayiyo

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

You don't even have argument, lol.

Meanwhile, see screenshots of Igbo "almajiri' commonly known as Ndi Ayiyo..

Your trade mark here

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 1:02am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Your trade mark here

That's why I said they abound everywhere. Now you understand, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Your trade mark here
Fulanis from the Futa Jalon mountain are the ones that made your family poor & wretched minded?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Go & ask Tomplolo & Asari Dokumbo those are my kinsmen, whilst doing that ask Governor Ifeanyi Okowa what he did with the 165 billion Naira statutory allocation he received from the Federal Government?

U don't know ur kinsmen. Gumi, shekau and other bandits are ur kinsmen. Ask ur father, He will tell u better
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

That's why I said they abound everywhere. Now you understand, right?

The pictures u re posting is ur brothers and sisters from the north constituting nuisance in the SE. Get that into ur skull
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Fulanis from the Futa Jalon mountain sare the ones that made your family poor & wretched minded?

No, They enslaved ur father and made him a bandit
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

The pictures u re posting is ur brothers and sisters from the north constituting nuisance in the SE. Get that into ur skull

Those flat-headed beggars look like Northerners to you, abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by rexwalters: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

U don't know ur kinsmen. Gumi, shekau and other bandits are ur kinsmen. Ask ur father, He will tell u better
Like I said don’t change the narrative, that cow meat you consumed, & continue to consume will be your nemesis, when the spirts come for you, you will tell them whether I am right or wrong, your days are numbered, repent & ask for forgiveness before it is too late, pride leads to nothing but a reservation in hell with Lucifer, let him keep bloating your ego, who the Gods want to destroy they first make insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Those flat headed beggars look like Northerners to you, abi?

Even shekau ur brother wears a military uniform to attack and kill people, that dosent make him a military personnel. Ur brothers have learnt to imitate the indigenous people just so their begging will be fruitful
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Even shekau ur brother wears a military uniform to attack and kill people, that dosent make him a military personnel. Ur brothers have learnt to imitate the indigenous people just so their begging will be fruitful

I ask again, do these flat-headed Ndi Ayiyo look like Northerners to you? grin grin

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

I ask again, do these flat-headed Ndi Ayiyo look like Northerners to you? grin grin

Yes they re ur brothers masquerading as indigenous folks to beg. Everyone knows begging is enshrined in ur DNA. It is ur constitutional right to beg
Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by DARKVOICES(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Yes they re ur brothers masquerading as indigenous folks to beg. Everyone knows begging is enshrined in ur DNA. It is ur constitutional right to beg

Tito, go and sleep biko, you no get argument. Next time look moniker well before you engage am... grin

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners by tito44: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Tito, go and sleep biko, you no get argument. Next time look moniker well before you engage am... grin

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

Unity beggar don't run. Nigeria is damned already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu / Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond / Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.