Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,725 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Can I Lose My Belly Fat In A Week? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose My Belly Fat In A Week? (151 Views)

For Young Moms - How I Almost Died Of A Heart Attack...because Of My Belly Fat. / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Lose My Belly Fat In A Week? by doksblog(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Is that protruding belly stopping your zipper from closing properly and you think that is the worst of your problems?

Tummy or belly fat is not only an unfashionable headache but it is also not healthy for your general wellbeing as well.

Before going deep on how to lose belly fat, one needs to know that there are two types of fat in the body, subcutaneous fat and visceral fat.

Subcutaneous fat is the fat you can pinch and it is found on your hip and butt. Visceral fat, on the other hand, is the primary contributor to your growing midsection.

This type of fat is found deep in your abdominal area, surrounding your vital organs.

Visceral fat has been linked to heart disease, type-2 diabetes, breast cancer in women and gallbladder problems.

When we talk of tummy fats, men are usually pointed at as the culprits yet women are also beginning to deal with issues of protruding pot bellies too especially here in Nigeria.

However, as we get older, our body fat tends to increase, and usually, the increase is around your midsection.

Sticking to a healthy diet and exercise plan is all you need to lose the belly fat in one week naturally and improve your overall health.

How Can I Lose My Belly Fat In A Week?......
https://doksblog.com/how-can-i-lose-my-belly-fat-in-a-week/

(1) (Reply)

How Steve Bannon And A Chinese Billionaire Created A Right-wing Coronavirus Medi / COVID-19 Is Not Dangerous To Your Body, Bishop Ezeokafor Urges Anambra Residents / Weight Loss Without Health Loss: Prevention And Cure All In One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.