Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help (519 Views)

A POS Agent Has Just Been Defrauded. / HELP! I Have Been Defrauded / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by kingdom88: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
I invested in a business with my friend and it’s a foreign business he lives abroad but since the covid19 pandemic he is back home, he claims the lockdown in the Uk affected the business and the company are almost at bankruptcy I am yet to get any returns for my 6m I sent him when he was in the Uk, it’s been 7months I sent him the money and until now even my capital I have not seen talk more of profit , pls help what should I do to him so he pays ? and is there a way if I take him to court he can pay my 6m once ?
Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by Skyfornia(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
He is your friend...try and settle it with him amicably

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by gasparpisciotta: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
What type of business did you invest in?

Was there a written agreement between you two?

It was obvious that the UK and most European countries took the lockdown more seriously than most other countries.

But investment in IT, Crypto, oil &gas, precious metals continues to generate massive returns despite the lockdown.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by kingdom88: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
No written agreement because I looked at him as my brother and also it was a company who did home rentals to tourist he claimed the tourism has dropped drastically and people only come for business

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by drmikeadams(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
The problem now be say no written agreement...is he still in naija
Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by harmargedon: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
our country defraud us everyday. But why would you send money to someone without knowing what type of business and if it's a long term own. There's no written documents and a signed agreement. I'm sorry to say this but there's actually nothing you can do.

Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by kingdom88: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yes he is in naija
Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by KillAlllFulani: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
kingdom88:
No written agreement because I looked at him as my brother and also it was a company who did home rentals to tourist he claimed the tourism has dropped drastically and people only come for business
it might not be ur friends fault so take it easy with him or forget about the money if u can. That covid19 destroyed a lot of investments and business.
Re: I Have Been Defrauded Pls Help by harmargedon: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
kingdom88:
he didn't had it in mind for things to go this way either. Business is all about risk taking, I guess you should give him time to get back to his feet again. Don't choose money over friendship, and don't stop doing business with him either. Things in no distant time will fall in place.

(1) (Reply)

Rival Cult Groups Clash Left Six Dead In Ekiti / Baba Ijesha Saga: Iyabo Ojo Released Clip Of His Arrest (video) / Help!! I Have Never Been Scammed In My Life .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.