Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian (28173 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by lebete3000: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Queenlovely:
Job hunting globally is hurting Nigerians daily.

There is no good job in Dubai.

e don cast, Dubai is no longer Dubai

only job now is prostitution and house girl

So says a typical useless Nigerian girl. undecided
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Hello guys, it's Dubai boy again. Based on several requests and popular demand, I decided to make a video about tips to get jobs faster as a Nigerian in any foreign country.. particularly UAE (Dubai).

Firstly let me debunk the rumours that after the Hushpuppi saga, UAE stopped employing Nigerians. No, they still do.

However, I will be frank with you, being African and most especially Nigerian poses a disadvantage, and no it isn't racisim. Rather it is the results of the deeds several Nigerians are perputuating at these Arab countries. But Nigerians still get jobs everyday in Dubai, and I will tell you how they do it, and how I did it

So, here are the tips.

1) C.Vs are needed here. Some people think you can just come to Dubai and get employed to any blue collar job without CVs, but that's false. You need to write professional Cvs before you can get called for jobs, and since this is the first identity

Your CV should should be personalized according to the job you are applying for and should contain

A) Experience, Achievement, Education, and Experience! I mentioned Experience twice because it's the most important. In UAE, experience counts before certificate

B) People in these fields have a higher chance of getting employment fast - Finance, procurement, marketing, construction, I.T, hospitality, tourism and sales

2) Don't come around June, July or August, December, if your main intention is to look for jobs. You won't find! Why? These months represent the peak of summer in which many people go on vacation. There are usually lesser employment opportunities during this period

3) Make use of Job portals like indeed. They are a good resource for finding jobs easily at UAE. I listed some links under my YouTube video

4) Use of specific keywords in your CVs because sometimes companies scan the words to see eligible CVs. For example if you are applying for a sales or related position, use words like Target. You can always check the source for more information

As a result of expo 2020, more job opportunities now abound in the country, and I am sure if you try well enough, you will get one and come give testimony on Nairaland.

Thanks.
Lalasti.clala interested in a snake rearing job in Dubai? cheesy

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpuXFjyvtBY
Lol, Uncle Lala is interested in frying snakes eggs as he is tired of snake meat.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by LydayBobo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
God bless you brother
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by rafcrown(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
nograv:
Vote for better leaders who will turn say Lagos into a Dubai.. cool
Where are the better leaders, soldiers go,soldiers come.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by possibilita(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
nice one
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Pleasant101: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Yes u are right, I am planning to make a second part, so I will hint these points too. That's why you gotta subscribe smiley

Now that there is traveling restrictions from Nigeria to dubia, any hope for sum1 who applied for tourist visa and booked flight but couldn't make it and the visa expired due to the restrictions.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by boolet: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Queenlovely:

Mmm. For males nkor?
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
AquaPetals:
How do I japa from Nigeria to UAE?
Must I be in UAE before I get job?

It's better you are in a UAE.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Kaylet: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Op has written well.

But I've a contrary advise for those willing to travel to UAE.

Please, if you intend to get married or you're already married, Biko, don't travel to UAE.

European countries are there.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Queenlovely:

If you didn't make it in Dubai, it doesn't mean others didn't or won't.

Prostitution is everywhere and it's terrible but stop generalizing.

By the way, Olosho for Naija no be modernized prostitution?
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Nice tips....kudos to the OP

Please sub and watch out for part 2
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Gorillabrain: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
All of us die here
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
pickatyouu:
Dubai jobs na scam o. Abeg beware.

Sub & Watch out for my part 2, I talked about it
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Duplexxx: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dubai is not a place of work opportunities
Dubai is good for business
I was there so don't deceive your self check other foreign countries not Dubai ok

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin what about those without CV but searching for company jobs, or security ,u know say everybody no be graduate

I'll make a specific video on this alone. Please sub and watch out

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by hayzed27(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
I can work as a auxilliary nurse and i have knowledge in operating concrete pump machine but no ego to process it to dubai and no wrk in 9ja. Wetin man go do?
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ayoolamax:
Am in dubai for almost 3years now and my experience with those years, hummmm; it a story for another day.

If you still in Dubai, seems it's pays you better than Naija in one way or the other. Don't give up.

I say it always, Dubai is not your final destination, but it's a good platform to start, and I understand it's not easy, but ẹ go surely happen

If I tell you my story, you go pity me, but here we are today.

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Sojiboi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
I no see country go na Dubai,I dey mad?
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
merits:
Only God know why I don't..................

Sub and watch out for Part 2 dropping soon, it could help you.

God bless you.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
boolet:
UAE... God help us fix naija. cry

Same prayer since 1960

No be juju be dat?
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
lebete3000:

So says a typical useless Nigerian girl. undecided

Ẹ shock you?

Ẹ shock me too!!!
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
rafcrown:

Where are the better leaders, soldiers go,soldiers come.

Abi, make person just Japa, leave dem dey recycle leader
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by cucumbar: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Which UAE? Have they lifted the travel ban on Nigeria? I badly need a holiday in June.
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pleasant101:

Now that there is traveling restrictions from Nigeria to dubia, any hope for sum1 who applied for tourist visa and booked flight but couldn't make it and the visa expired due to the restrictions.

I think there will be update this week according to Hadi Sirika
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
boolet:

Mmm. For males nkor?

Hard but not impossible, Our people Don spoil ground so u just need to be prepared
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kaylet:
Op has written well.

But I've a contrary advise for those willing to travel to UAE.

Please, if you intend to get married or you're already married, Biko, don't travel to UAE.

European countries are there.

A word is enough for the wise

I got married here in UAE, my Siblings, My Friends, Lots of Nigerians and Africans as well

What do you mean? Please expantitate
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Dubaiguy: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gorillabrain:
All of us die here

No do like Dat boss
Re: Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Hello guys, it's Dubai boy again. Based on several requests and popular demand, I decided to make a video about tips to get jobs faster as a Nigerian in any foreign country.. particularly UAE (Dubai).

Firstly let me debunk the rumours that after the Hushpuppi saga, UAE stopped employing Nigerians. No, they still do.

However, I will be frank with you, being African and most especially Nigerian poses a disadvantage, and no it isn't racisim. Rather it is the results of the deeds several Nigerians are perputuating at these Arab countries. But Nigerians still get jobs everyday in Dubai, and I will tell you how they do it, and how I did it

So, here are the tips.

1) C.Vs are needed here. Some people think you can just come to Dubai and get employed to any blue collar job without CVs, but that's false. You need to write professional Cvs before you can get called for jobs, and since this is the first identity

Your CV should should be personalized according to the job you are applying for and should contain

A) Experience, Achievement, Education, and Experience! I mentioned Experience twice because it's the most important. In UAE, experience counts before certificate

B) People in these fields have a higher chance of getting employment fast - Finance, procurement, marketing, construction, I.T, hospitality, tourism and sales

2) Don't come around June, July or August, December, if your main intention is to look for jobs. You won't find! Why? These months represent the peak of summer in which many people go on vacation. There are usually lesser employment opportunities during this period

3) Make use of Job portals like indeed. They are a good resource for finding jobs easily at UAE. I listed some links under my YouTube video

4) Use of specific keywords in your CVs because sometimes companies scan the words to see eligible CVs. For example if you are applying for a sales or related position, use words like Target. You can always check the source for more information

As a result of expo 2020, more job opportunities now abound in the country, and I am sure if you try well enough, you will get one and come give testimony on Nairaland.

Thanks.
Lalasti.clala interested in a snake rearing job in Dubai? cheesy

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpuXFjyvtBY

Good one bro,what about machine operating jobs in companies,any employment opportunity there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) / JSS3 Student Crushed To Death By Tanker In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.