Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Love Dating Older Men Because They Know How To Do This – Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Dating Older Men Because They Know How To Do This – Lady Reveals (1035 Views)

At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen / Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok / Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Dating Older Men Because They Know How To Do This – Lady Reveals by martinsblogger8: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Everybody has the right to choose the kind of person he/she wants to go on a date with as long as you are matured enough. Some guys love dating ladies that are older than them while some ladies like dating men that are far older than them. Some ladies these days prefer dating older men or sugar daddy either because he is rich or whatever.

A video has surfaced online about a lady by the name Hajia Fauzy who said she loves dating older men to young guys. According to the video,

To continue reading click below

https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/03/22/i-am-25-years-old-i-love-dating-older-men-because-they-know-how-to-do-this-lady-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

“never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P / (PHOTOS) 8 Hot Naija Female Celebrities Flaunting Their Curves In Bikinis / Breaking News: Meet First Bbnaija 2022 Season 7 Housemate On Profile Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.