Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

“never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P (1033 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / “never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P by yanga24(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Popular celebrity crossdresser Bobrisky took to his Instagram page to flaunt the millions of naira she earned for the day’s job.
The brand influencer took a screenshot of her bank account balance as she flaunts it to pepper her haters who are doubting that she isn’t making millions from being her business and lifestyle and to those trying to compete with her.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/bobrisky-says-as-she-flaunts-n14-5m-worth-of-profit-for-todays-job

Re: “never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P by Bossontop(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Abeg who get pin mouth charger here??
Re: “never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P by Alejobs: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2021
If men were to wear full make....... grin
Re: “never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P by bearcat30: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Bossontop:
Abeg who get pin mouth charger here??
Re: “never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says As She Flaunts N14.5M Worth Of P by hisgrace090: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Many are following you bomber to bomber do to idleness and bad economy.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Native Doctor Reveals Who Killed Ada Jesus [VIDEO] / Biafra Red Cap Chiefs Spotted Sitting On The Floor, Is This Permissible In Igbo / Bbnaija: Here Is What Caused The Fight Between Liquorose And Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.