Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Delivery Guy Just Drooped Off A Fenty Gel. Tbh, Here Is My Take On Da Proces - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Delivery Guy Just Drooped Off A Fenty Gel. Tbh, Here Is My Take On Da Proces (429 Views)

Nigerians In Singapore Are Pushing For An Electronic Passport Application Proces / I Just Found Out That Social Media Influencer Majimbo Partnered With Fenty @just / How To Make Half Cast Shower Gel/diy 7 Days Whitening Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Delivery Guy Just Drooped Off A Fenty Gel. Tbh, Here Is My Take On Da Proces by Vicibelle: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
:PI just found Brandlistry.ng, an online shopping site that allows me to pay in naira with my Visa card for cosmetics, weight loss products and creams of popular brands like Fenty Beauty and Huda beauty. E choke!� And the best part is that everything you order is delivered at your doorstep. Omo!��� Oya now! Let me be a nice person for my fellow makeup & skincare family and share their link https://www.brandlistry.ng/… or you can just google them.Thank me later�
embarassed embarassed embarassed grin angry angry angry grin....

P.S: I am super excited to finally add a real fenty product to my collection, so please don't be offended that I am using a lot of emojis.... Cheers
Peace and light fam
Re: The Delivery Guy Just Drooped Off A Fenty Gel. Tbh, Here Is My Take On Da Proces by Vicibelle: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brandlistry is an online marketplace for beauty, skin, diet and weight management and men care products. The platform is currently seeking for affiliates.You can get popular products like Huda, Fenty beauty and indie products like Twok London, Ané https://affiliates.brandlistry.ng
Re: The Delivery Guy Just Drooped Off A Fenty Gel. Tbh, Here Is My Take On Da Proces by Vicibelle: 10:59am On May 09, 2021
You can qualify for Brandlistry.ng Beauty affiliate program (https://affiliates.brandlistry.ng ) Gold package membership by following the following steps:

-Make a screen recording of you shopping for your gifted products on the website and post it on your story/feed. Brandlistry Nigeria affiliate management team will
send you the products you choose.

-Post 3 Instagram reels/Twitter videos/Youtube comments(if you own a channel)a month.

-Post 2 feed posts a month on Instagram/ Twitter.

-Post 2 Instagram stories/Twitter creative posts/ blog projects a month.

-Share your affiliate links with others on your WhatsApp status and Instagram page.

Vicibelle:
:PI just found Brandlistry.ng, an online shopping site that allows me to pay in naira with my Visa card for cosmetics, weight loss products and creams of popular brands like Fenty Beauty and Huda beauty. E choke!� And the best part is that everything you order is delivered at your doorstep. Omo!��� Oya now! Let me be a nice person for my fellow makeup & skincare family and share their link https://www.brandlistry.ng/… or you can just google them.Thank me later�
embarassed embarassed embarassed grin angry angry angry grin....

P.S: I am super excited to finally add a real fenty product to my collection, so please don't be offended that I am using a lot of emojis.... Cheers
Peace and light fam
Re: The Delivery Guy Just Drooped Off A Fenty Gel. Tbh, Here Is My Take On Da Proces by Vicibelle: 11:14am On May 09, 2021
The Brandlistry Nigeria Affiliate program features benefits like:

Gold package members are gifted products worth 5000 Naira.
Payment each week of 5% of any sales made using your link.
You get a repost on the brand's platform.
A personalized trackable link for you to share.

quote author=Vicibelle post=101517550]You can qualify for Brandlistry.ng Beauty affiliate program (https://affiliates.brandlistry.ng ) Gold package membership by following the following steps:

-Make a screen recording of you shopping for your gifted products on the website and post it on your story/feed. Brandlistry Nigeria affiliate management team will
send you the products you choose.

-Post 3 Instagram reels/Twitter videos/Youtube comments(if you own a channel)a month.

-Post 2 feed posts a month on Instagram/ Twitter.

-Post 2 Instagram stories/Twitter creative posts/ blog projects a month.

-Share your affiliate links with others on your WhatsApp status and Instagram page.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Know Before You Arrive In Dubai / Dezital Social Media Agency In Lahore - Social Media Services / Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.