Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise (427 Views)

What Is Wassapgains? It's a New Way To Get A Lot Of Whatsapp Status Views for Fr / The Issue Of Noise Pollution In My Area / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise by Michaeltoss: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders!

I drive a toyota Corolla 1999 model my brake keeps making this loud whistling noise when ever press the break pedal, the last Kareem I went to said the break pad are still ok and he filed the two back break lining cover it stopped for a day, now the noise is back again. it's making me to be ashamed especially when am in traffic please if you have had similar experience how did you fix it please help a brother. The noise is giving me sleepless nights.

Cc: GAZZUZZ, Marpol,r231, Freiburger

Re: Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Michaeltoss:
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders!

I drive a toyota Corolla 1999 model my brake keeps making this loud whistling noise when ever press the break pedal, the last Kareem I went to said the break pad are still ok and he filed the two back break lining cover it stopped for a day, now the noise is back again. it's making me to be ashamed especially when am in traffic please if you have had similar experience how did you fix it please help a brother. The noise is giving me sleepless nights.

Cc: GAZZUZZ, Marpol,r231, Freiburger

Replace pads and lining with high quality parts

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise by uhuns: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
As above supported

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise by Michaeltoss: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Replace pads and lining with high quality parts

Thank you for your response sir.
Re: Please Help! My Car Break Makes A Lot Of Noise by Michaeltoss: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
uhuns:
As above supported

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Super TV Boss Murder: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial / Toyota Prado For Sale / Unchecked Ambition, Lax Regulations: The Genesis Of Predatory Digital Lenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.