Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics (381 Views)

I Am Offering Online Website Training On Ecommerce This Friday / I Am Offering Logo Design & Business Cards Jobs / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics by Princedapace(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have 3 years experience freelancing as a 2d animator, motion graphics and creating professional videos. I am offering to train you too. My training is rigorous and touch. It was designed to make you job ready at the end of the three months training. At the end of the training, you must have created three solid projects that you can reference and add to your Linkedin and freelance accounts that you will create for your new quest.

The training is for serious and focused people, please. Are you interested?

Requirements:

Good laptop
whatsapp and google accounts
Access to the internet
Willingness to learn
Passion to get things right

Training fee: N40, 000.

Now, if you can master this skill and work hard to be good at it, you will surely make good earnings. You can check out some of my earnings attached below. Like I always say, this programme is not for you if you're looking for fast ways to get rich. No, no! If you're looking at learning a solid skill and building a path in it, you are welcome.

Whatapp me only on

0 7 0 1 7 9 0 6 3 3 8

You can also check out some of my previous works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKFn3EKIEkwXJVLzXSmwaQ/videos

Re: I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics by Princedapace(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Still open
Re: I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics by Princedapace(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2021
This solid training is still available
Re: I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics by Princedapace(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Still available
Re: I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics by Princedapace(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2021
Still open
Re: I Am Offering To Train You In 2d Animation And Motion Graphics by Princedapace(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2021
You can enroll today and learn a good skill

(1) (Reply)

$300 On Youtube Without Making Videos / Container Load Of Household Goods From UK / Prince Ebeano Supermarket, Abuja Fire Was Intentionally Set By A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.