Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

$300 On Youtube Without Making Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $300 On Youtube Without Making Videos (381 Views)

Get Paid $50 To $300 On Sport Betting For Free Without An Investment / Earn Up To $300 On Squadhelp / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$300 On Youtube Without Making Videos by CourseCrib(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Have you ever been promised money after you installed an app?
If so you would have found out that it is not true, whoever told you to download the app is actually earning as you download, this type of marketing is called CPD (Cost-Per-Download).
The marketer earns as more people download through his own links.
CPD offers usually go from $0.50 all the way to $10 per download. Let's say you pick an offer of $3 to promote from the website I am going to show you in a bit and you get 100 people to download your app from high-quality countries like the US, you've just gotten $300 clean cash.
The websites I use are CPA Lead and
Search on google yourself for CPD and CPA testimonies, see the numerous testimonies of people on there that have earned from the method that I'm going to teach you.
The best part is that you'll promote on youtube but you won't get in front of a camera all through.
Your video will be on youtube forever, which means you will earn from recurring offers until you die. All you just have to do is sign up for the tutorial

What Will You Get From The Tutorial
$250 Marketing Software Package.
How to find the highest paying offers to promote for max income.
How to promote your offers on youtube without making a video yourself.
How to promote your offers without spending a dime on ads like the rest.
Top Ranking Methods for getting thousands of views(Search Engine Optimization).
Free Boosting Sources Views, Likes, etc.
How To Scale Your Income well.
6 Youtube Courses To Boost Your Profitability.

If you are feeling skeptical no pressure go to google and resource for info on CPD, then when you are satisfied you can come back and message me on WhatsApp at + 2 3 4 9 0 5 7 0 3 4 0 9 7 to join the tutorial group.
If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on WhatsApp, I'm happy to respond.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: $300 On Youtube Without Making Videos by Towersport(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Messaged you, bro !!!
Re: $300 On Youtube Without Making Videos by bestbiz17: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
is the training in the tutorial group free?
Re: $300 On Youtube Without Making Videos by CourseCrib(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
bestbiz17:
is the training in the tutorial group free?
No, but the tutorial is only #500.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Reply To This Message From A Bank? / Prince Ebeano Supermarket, Abuja Fire Was Intentionally Set By A Girl. / Shoe Making Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.