Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile (912 Views)

Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic / Lockdown: Fg’s Take Over Of Food Movement In Rivers Worrisome – Trad Rulers / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by joinpreneur(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sunday Ighoho's spokesman and radio presenter, Olayomi Koiki has said traditional rulers and politicians of Yoruba extraction who are against the agitation for Oduduwa Republic will go on exile.

He said further that there would be no retreat in the push for a sovereign nation for Yoruba people.

Koiki said this in a viral video on Saturday.

He, however, said that there were Yoruba chiefs in support of the agitation, saying those ones would be spared, as he berated many monarchs and political leaders for allegedly causing the impoverishment of the Yoruba people.

In the video he made in Yoruba, the media personality said those who cautioned on war should know that Nigeria was at war with the effrontery of the Fulani militias to attack the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom.

"Apart from those who spoke audibly well, but who did not, we will chase them away. Mark my face. My name is Olayomi Koiki. You older generation sent us the younger generation into slavery. But, we are informing you now that if you have what to use to protect yourself, please do because what we are telling you is not a little matter.

"You will go on exile because many of you have brought damage to the Yoruba people.

"You are saying we shouldn't start a war, you didn’t know that war had started in Nigeria since the inception of the country. You will be madly shocked when we unleash deadly agitators. You think we are joking but we are starting with you.

"Aside from the traditional leaders that have spoken audibly, tell the traditional rulers and politicians that we are not playing. My name is Olayomi Koiki. Mark my face. I'm a confirmed Ijebu-Ode indigene. I will contend with you thoroughly."

He expressed confidence that the people of the South-West will do well.

"You think we are joking. The southern governments have been given 30 days' ultimatum. But before and after that 30 days deadline, it will be fierce, except if the movement is false. But if we are supported by Olodumare, the Yoruba will separate from Nigeria.

"UK is just 67 million people and they are flourishing, and we that are more than 67 million people are suffering. And someone from his palace is telling us not to start war, war has begun in Nigeria.

"If you are saying there is no war in Nigeria, the Governor of Benue State was almost killed. And you are saying there's no war? You didn’t talk when Yoruba people were refugees in Benin Republic. You will see madness. Whatever you have, bring it out, and we will bring ours too. Yoruba nation, there is no going back. Have a very good evening."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/yoruba-traditional-rulers-politicians-against-oduduwa-republic-will-be-sent-exile—sunday

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by PureMe01: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
You older generation sent us the younger generation into slavery. But, we are informing you now that if you have what to use to protect yourself, please do because what we are telling you is not a little matter.
Baba stop beating about the bush,talk to him directly grin grin

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by NLStalker: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:
V
continue
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by PureMe01: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
NLStalker:
continue
thank you grin

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
joinpreneur:
Sunday Ighoho's spokesman and radio presenter, Olayomi Koiki has said traditional rulers and politicians of Yoruba extraction who are against the agitation for Oduduwa Republic will go on exile.

He said further that there would be no retreat in the push for a sovereign nation for Yoruba people.

Koiki said this in a viral video on Saturday.

He, however, said that there were Yoruba chiefs in support of the agitation, saying those ones would be spared, as he berated many monarchs and political leaders for allegedly causing the impoverishment of the Yoruba people.

In the video he made in Yoruba, the media personality said those who cautioned on war should know that Nigeria was at war with the effrontery of the Fulani militias to attack the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom.

"Apart from those who spoke audibly well, but who did not, we will chase them away. Mark my face. My name is Olayomi Koiki. You older generation sent us the younger generation into slavery. But, we are informing you now that if you have what to use to protect yourself, please do because what we are telling you is not a little matter.

"You will go on exile because many of you have brought damage to the Yoruba people.

"You are saying we shouldn't start a war, you didn’t know that war had started in Nigeria since the inception of the country. You will be madly shocked when we unleash deadly agitators. You think we are joking but we are starting with you.

"Aside from the traditional leaders that have spoken audibly, tell the traditional rulers and politicians that we are not playing. My name is Olayomi Koiki. Mark my face. I'm a confirmed Ijebu-Ode indigene. I will contend with you thoroughly."

He expressed confidence that the people of the South-West will do well.

"You think we are joking. The southern governments have been given 30 days' ultimatum. But before and after that 30 days deadline, it will be fierce, except if the movement is false. But if we are supported by Olodumare, the Yoruba will separate from Nigeria.

"UK is just 67 million people and they are flourishing, and we that are more than 67 million people are suffering. And someone from his palace is telling us not to start war, war has begun in Nigeria.

"If you are saying there is no war in Nigeria, the Governor of Benue State was almost killed. And you are saying there's no war? You didn’t talk when Yoruba people were refugees in Benin Republic. You will see madness. Whatever you have, bring it out, and we will bring ours too. Yoruba nation, there is no going back. Have a very good evening."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/yoruba-traditional-rulers-politicians-against-oduduwa-republic-will-be-sent-exile—sunday

They will soon calm down when those Kabiyesi and their subjects start sending native thunder to them.I just pity their parents and families who may be banished or ostracized eventually.

Those currently using their reckless commentaries for online traffic will eventually abandon them. Nobody will beg them not to dare it. Shebi they have been well paid by PDP politicians to stop Asiwaju Tinubu. They will soon realise that they are on their own. No Yoruba youth will join them in disrespecting or threatening a Kabiyesi let alone a Koiki will go and sack the Kabiyesi of another village and those ones will fold their arms.Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by festacman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oduduwa republic that is imposed on Yoruba people without any right of opposition or contrary opinions in this modern age by poorly-educated, dictatorial thuggish fellows will be worse than amalgamated Nigeria. Gbabe!

#Dangerous signs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Ddokie: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
You see the language of Igboho has changed and is sounding more violent and confrontational.

That is the only language that is understood in Nigeria. Since i understood this, i stopped disliking Nnamdi Kanu's way of speaking.

No change can take place in this country if it is led by men who are "sane" in the most common definitions. You need to be "mad" to make any reasonable change.

The reason we are where we are today is that nobody has chosen to be mad with the system over the years. Two "mad" men have now arisen: one in the East and one in the West. We await the "madness" coming from the South and the Middle belt. Then we shall see change in this country.

I pity the Fulani people the most. I wonder how their militia will fight wars in 4 regions at the same time.

7 Likes

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Vickym1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
because they're getting something from the govt that's why they're against igboho

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by SmartPolician: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
No region can single-handedly secede from Nigeria successfully.

Ending this joke of a country requires the collective efforts of all parties who find it embarrassing.

If Nigeria no dey shame you, e dey shame me.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by HomeofSolution(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Especially that Oba of Iwo and other enemies within... oduduwa republic is a divine Agenda for the entire omo Oluwabi race

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Pauladex(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
The best way to is for southern leaders to sit and think out of the box. If they sit twice and give government 30 days to address their grievances or the break away. I am sure there will be a good results. it is easy? oh hell No.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Pauladex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
it is well
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Conrod: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

They will soon calm down when those Kabiyesi and their subjects start sending native thunder to them.I just pity their parents and families who may be banished or ostracized eventually.

Those currently using their reckless commentaries for online traffic will eventually abandon them. Nobody will beg them not to dare it. Shebi they have been well paid by PDP politicians to stop Asiwaju Tinubu. They will soon realise that they are on their own. No Yoruba youth will join them in disrespecting or threatening a Kabiyesi let alone a Koiki will go and sack the Kabiyesi of another village and those ones will fold their arms.Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Surprisinly,today you forgot to include ipob and nnamdi kanu to the list or are they not part of it anymore ? .
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Conrod:
Surprisinly,today you forgot to include ipob and nnamdi kanu to the list or are they not part of it anymore ? .
Those are terrorists and It is not completely impossible that the plan B of staging an insurrection in Asiwaju Tinubu's SW base is still part of the grand scheme of those spinsoring the terrorists against Asiwaju.
The video of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos is not a figment of anyone's imagination. It is there and no one denied or arrested them to prosecute them yet for burning down Lagos. These guys ( Igboho and IPOB) are fronts for actively vicious state actors and they will dominate the narrative as if the collective of their tribes gave them the consent to go burn down Lagos or attack any Kabiyesi.
It is 2023 Presidency game plan and the stake is higher because the incumbent is not contesting and the greatest chance in between these politicians and Aso Rock is Asiwaju Tinubu.
They will try all their tricks but they will fail. It has nothing to do with innocent, patriotic and hardworking Igbo or Yoruba people. They are using these crevices to contest for power and I understand their game as a student of power too sir.
Meanwhile, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. He is a patriot and competent public administrator. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest free stuffs.

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by omoharry(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
No region can single-handedly secede from Nigeria successfully.

Ending this joke of a country requires the collective efforts of all parties who find it embarrassing.

If Nigeria no dey shame you, e dey shame me.
if all southern leaders and thier people could unite , then it will be easier than an ethic group doing such .
A United south would be a force that the north cannot fight against and thus will force the north to come to the round table . Then if we cannot agree to live together like civilized human being, then we can go our separate ways, without spilling any blood .This is after the north must have tried that divide and rule tactics and didn't work .
If the south could just unite and fight against any politicians that still want to kiss the Fulani ass ,then it will be easier than you think .
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by bjdon: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is the way to go. The time for 'gentle gentle' has long since passed. Where where the so called Youruba leaders when thier people were being killed and raped in their own villages. The young generation have now got up and said enough is enough.
The same thing happend in SA in the 60's, when Mandela and Tambo started to agitate in the townships, the older generation were not in support, feaing the reprisals of the whites. You have to shake the tree in order to get the fruit of liberty.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by bjdon: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
omoharry:
if all southern leaders and thier people could unite , then it will be easier than an ethic group doing such .
A United south would be a force that the north cannot fight against and thus will force the north to come to the round table . Then if we cannot agree to live together like civilized human being, then we can go our separate ways, without spilling any blood .This is after the north must have tried that divide and rule tactics and didn't work .
If the south could just unite and fight against any politicians that still want to kiss the Fulani ass ,then it will be easier than you think .
May you remain blessed. You have said it all. The south and middle belt have THE POWER in this country. The only thing the far north have going for them is the ablity to divide everyone else. If the SS, SE, SW and NC stand together they can change this country into something we can all feel happy with. This is the chllange for younger generation. They can do this if the put thier minds to it.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
N undecided
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by theTranslator: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
He's growing wings
I hope they don't finish him

I'm beginning to dislike him
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Conrod: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:
He's growing wings
I hope they don't finish him

I'm beginning to dislike him
We understand ur fears, not ur fault,its the way of ur forbears,you prefer things as they are,even if its unfavorable.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by theTranslator: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Conrod:
We understand ur fears, not ur fault,its the way of ur forbears,you prefer things as they are,even if its unfavorable.
In as much as things are bad
Secession is not always the way
We should first become an autonomous region under Nigeria before we secede
If we become
Biafra
Oduduwa
Arewa
Nigeria

At this time
I can assure you that things are very likely to go south
The region of the Niger will be very unstable

Be rational not emotional
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by sreamsense: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
If he actually said this, Igboho is stretching himself beyond limit. He is now insulting elders and traditional rulers anyhow. He is heading towards disgraceful end. The charms he relies on will soon disappoint him. Devil doesn't give free gifts; he will soon use him and dumb him; arrogance is creeping in little by little and he doesn't take note. He has allowed praise of people to block his sense of reasoning. He should be careful to avoid disgraceful end
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by Conrod: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:

If we become
Biafra
Oduduwa
Arewa
Nigeria

At this time

But the balkan states are relatively peacefull since their balkanization,we all know how volatile they used to be.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by lionphil(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
theTranslator:

If we become
Biafra
Oduduwa
Arewa
Nigeria

At this time

The same restructuring in the Aburi accord? Autonomous gini? Better to leave this contraption before the fulanis overwhelm us. Leave first then build your own structure. Any further delay will lead to everyone being killed by the fulanis
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile by lionphil(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
sreamsense:
If he actually said this, Igboho is stretching himself beyond limit. He is now insulting elders and traditional rulers anyhow. He is heading towards disgraceful end. The charms he relies on will soon disappoint him. Devil doesn't give free gifts; he will soon use him and dumb him; arrogance is creeping in little by little and he doesn't take note. He has allowed praise of people to block his sense of reasoning. He should be careful to avoid disgraceful end

The so called traditional rulers are the problems because they ate gaining from the fulanis to keep their mouth shut.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Regime Looting Nigeria With Impunity : U.S / Breaking News: Home Of Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma Is On Fire Now / Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.