Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) (68844 Views)

Hajo Sarki-Bello Appointed As Supreme Court's New Chief Registrar / President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by tafat: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
pyyxxaro:
While those that voted the useless APC are wallowing in abject poverty

Congrats to him

it legit serves them right.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by livinbygrace: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resees:
While we are busy running or Japa to white men countries those northern nonentities are busy swallowing our money and take over our lands chai.

They are already taking over the south,while our youths are being arrested,sent to prisons.Their properties are confisticated and disposed to their croonies and fulani people at a give away prices.
All the seized properties of southerners are being auction at a give-away prices to Fulanis.God punish Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Ojemedad: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Una eye go clear, later na street boys wen de hustle una go de hate on while d real Yahoo guys go free

1 Like

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
uthlaw:
leave motivational talk,my friend that cash out 2million from gambling travel to Scotland with the money....he own two houses and still bet till today....
Another airforce guy cash out 1.7m with 12k last week,he started building his house in benue,you come here and be telling us unnecessary story you can't acquire wealth from gambling....go collect from those that won!

how predictable is it.

for every single winner, there are thousands of loser,
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Resees: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
livinbygrace:

They are already taking over the south,while our youths are being arrested,sent to prisons.Their properties are confisticated and disposed to their croonies and fulani people at a give away prices.
All the seized properties of southerners are being auction at a give-away prices to Fulanis.God punish Buhari

Amen to that and God will also punish the 4+4 voters more.

1 Like

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

how predictable is it.

for every single winner, there are thousands of loser,
sure na....but man must survive,if not for that,he wouldn't have leave the shit hole....me self de wait for my pay day!
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Imagine..everybody connected to buhari is cashing out.. very soon even gateman to buhari's aide go build mansion..
If he has not built already.

1 Like

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na so...cash out
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by surgical: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
rexlims:
AND POLICE AND EFCC NO GO SEE THESE ONES TO PURSUE NA TO COME DOWN SOUTH DEY FORM COWBOY
The EFCC is for Southerners,you hardly see a northerner in their net no matter the level of corruption,if you ever see them which is usually very rare,it is for a game and they are let go very quickly,like babachair
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by EFGH: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Imagine..everybody connected to buhari is cashing out.. very soon even gateman to buhari's aide go build mansion..

Bros every one connected to Buhari in any form has cash out long time ago.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by nsiba: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Dibbo, the son of Dr. Hajo Sani, Senior Special Assistant on Administration, to Aisha Buhari, took to his Instagram handle on Sunday, March 21, to show off his new Mercedes Benz, IgbereTV reports.

Dibbo

He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMr6lROAi-u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's not the first time the young man will be showing off his fleet of luxury cars. In 2018, he posted photos of cars including a Lamborghini.

President Buhari with Dibbo

Zahra with Dibbo's mum, Dr. Sani

https://igberetvnews.com/1385637/son-aisha-buharis-aide-shows-new-mercedes-benz-photos/

No matter what, aboki na aboki
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by toprealman: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Niger republic must be in cloud infinity!
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Did they say he posted his pictures with the President alongside his car picture?. Y'all should read and understand before passing aggression on the guy.

I liked every comment you made on this topic. You displayed maturity and mental richness. Most of the critical comments here are borne out of envy.
This is why when you have affluence, mingle with your affluent class only. Just help the lowly, but never make them your friends.
Just see how they want to eat up the young man over a mere car. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
mastermaestro:

I liked every comment you made on this topic. You displayed maturity and mental richness. Most of the critical comments here are borne out of envy.
This is why when you have affluence, mingle with your affluent class only. Just help the lowly, but never make them your friends.
Just see how they want to eat up the young man over a mere car. angry angry

Bless you bruv!. Poverty, frustration and envy has really made humans see people's success as something else. It's sad.

If he were holding a political post, and not performing his duties and he's now flaunting his wealth then I wouldn't have said anything and let them drag him.

But fortunately, the poor guy is just living his life just like us too but because of his mother's political appointment. They've turned their bitterness about the government coupled with frustration to drag the boy.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Howearn: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
hmmm
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amspecial:
grin
The owners of niger-area
God will continue to punish lugard
The most annoying part is they no they contribute shi shi.
The best thing is for every region to carry arms. It is either we get it right in 2023 or we end it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
They should keep eating.

With the way Nigeria is going and its eventual dissolution, this is the highest enjoyment the Northern elite will ever have.

I will never forgive the PDP if they make the mistake of zoning their ticket to the North.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Sonn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
pyyxxaro:
While those that voted the useless APC are wallowing in abject poverty

Congrats to him

I think the word WALLOWING is an understatement, Most of the people that voted and those that supports Apc government are CELEBRATING poverty with the believed LIES that the government is working to make Nigeria better for them while their own (APC GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS) children are feeding fat with extravagant spending everyday on the ZOMBIES APC supporters, ZOMBIESM is a very dangerous disease,
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thatfairguy1, if you don't buy a house before Buhari leaves office, then it means you are under a serious problem.

Buhari's fulani brothers are getting rich, while you are wasting away like a poverty-stricken Sai barbarian.

I mean, how will you drag your destiny and conscience in the mud to defend failed Buhari because of religion and tribalism and still can't buy a benz? Then wetin you gain?

Don't tell me your own destiny is relegated to that of a nameless, useless inconsequential internet warrior. If you say so, then you are saying your destiny is cursed.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by HRMK: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
what is his source of living?culd he afford the car with his income?
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kriss216:
In a sane country, showing off properties acquired with our collective funds should be treated as an act of terrorism!

In a sane country they dont keep accepting the recycling the same looters of collective funds by voting for them and then go to Nairaland and make empty noises.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by mywells: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
That BENZ is cheap not a special type,its an old version of mercedes benz,
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Digitalben(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Well, I find this as a news we shouldn't be bothered about
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Olodo24: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
EFCC no go see this one o
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Greenback: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Very useless bunch of bastards who add nothing to the commonwealth of the nation.
Dead without other people's resources
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by AerialMapper: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Meanwhile APC SouthWest BMC strategist

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
I know Politicians are not good moral role model. but you too can have these type of car

You too can have this car

Money does not fall from the sky, Follow process, bet9ja and Gambling houses is not a process for making wealth.

When you see Wizkid winning the Grammy, it is the result of following a process

The Grammy is the result. The process is the toil, sleepless night, writing, deliberation.

most people want the result, the beautiful houses , but not the process

when celebrities flaunts their toys, which are the results. they don't show us the toil.

You don't want to suffer but want to go to heaven. Rome was not built in a day, if you truncate process then you have not made genuine wealth. You cannot keep that wealth for a generation

I saw this particular car infact this car was on sale today on IG for N5.8m
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by ekesol: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
I think Loretta onochie should now call EFCC to investigate his source of wealth since she said anyone who flaunts lifestyle they canny afford will be visited by EFCC. Nonsence people.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bought with stolen public money! These northern thieves will meet their waterloo one day.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fraudetta Onochie will not see this one tongue

1 Like

Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Make dem CHOP!
Na dem oga dey there!
seriously fighting excesses and ostentation.
Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:
Lol, but let's face reality and say the truth, if any of you become president or a highly placed government official, you'd want every member of your generation to benefit immensely, there is no way a President of a country won't steal money or help his goons, no way

The only fault I see in this government is Buhari is that hes just dull to know how to govern properly, he doesnt carry everyone along thats why things are really bad.
WHEN I BECOME NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT, I WONT DO WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH.
REMEMBER I TOLD YOU :-). My relations will even be the ones complaining to people outside about how "stingy" their President of a relative is. I kukma know the kind of person I am. No time...Me who hates corrupt people and their show off children. Let's wait till then and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.