Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) (38255 Views)

Breaking News: 11 Governors Now Supporting Obi-datti Ticket / 20 Governors Yet To Inaugurate Cabinet As Buhari Swears In Ministers Today / Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Abalado(f): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
But ogbeni Gbagudu abi na Bagudu is doing the flag off today na for Kebbi state..abi what am I hearing self
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by OyinO: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nawa! When it was time to take Covid-19 Palliatives, they rushed to take them, share to allies, partners in crimes, thugs, concubines, friends and family, then hoarded the remainder in warehouses and elsewhere. Now they are running away from Covid-19 vaccines. They are afraid to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by JaneYave(f): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
We don't want!

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Tvoice: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
I watched a news about what dis vaccine did to an older woman on BBC, the woman latter died , u can search for that info online , u guyz be careful .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/woman-dies-after-getting-vaccine-death-cal-poly-pomona-covid-vaccines-kaiser-sites/10337617/
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Ussycool: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nah those who chop palliative go do vaccine. Normally e no good to take injection if person never eat.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Pele10: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Covid19 is for them.the vaccine is for them. Odinary palliatives that was for us the sat on it.if i take that rubbish vaccine let thunder fire me.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Banmeallday: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
What will vaccine do?

make them stop looting?
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by sam564: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
when we have zero death already..... they will neva take because dey know covid in naija na scam
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Ikpemziethene(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm. just observing our Governors
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by koms: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Europe is culling off Astrazeneca Vaccine, yet its what they want to give to naija citizens. That k God the politicians are taking first. Let them be the albino rabbits

What if it is just water those politicians are taken?

Trust them not

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100112812:
Those are the ones that are afraid to end up like this beautiful Madam below.
Men like women........ grin cheesy wink
Who's that, please?
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by wink2015(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Yeye bello will not take. remove him from the list. But why is it that most PDP governors have not taken. Them they fear APC and Buhari ni?

On governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state, your statement does not explain the position very well.

Governor Bello condemn the use of the vaccine and the existence of coronavirus in kogi state.

As a doubting thomases he is not going to take the vaccine.

but he could be dieing quietly because of his busy body and bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by patrickmuf(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's the reported side effects that's making them not to hoard it...
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Akhee: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100112812:

She is one of us @MANNA.
#NoJokes.
#Seriously

wink
Her name is Rahmatu Yar'adua, she is the sister in-law to the late Nigeria president Umar Yar'adua. She is presently the Commissioner for transport for Niger State.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by oloyedewaris(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
bluefilm:
Please add my name to that list.

I will never allow myself to be used as a Bill Gates Lab Rat.

Myself will never forgive myself if myself makes that type of terminal mistake.

God forbid bad thing.
You people are just too ignorant, if you want to be used as lab rat, u will have been used since.

What about those typhoid injection you have been collecting, did you even know what's inside malaria pills you're using, even common paracetamol you don't know it's content, now you're here Wailing abt what others says is ok
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by BlessedNuel: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dem no wan conform
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Aremu01(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
We don't want
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who else noticed almost all the northern Muslim Gov that carries religion for head and tag everything haram has taken the vaccine... bunch of hypocrite them up north.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akhee:
Her name is Rahmatu Yar'adua, she is the sister in-law to the late Nigeria president Umar Yar'adua. She is presently the Commissioner for transport for Niger State.
Awwwwww kiss
Chop kiss kiss kiss
U sabi person.

O dayan mo cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Seikiri1: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
I know okowa name will not be among them
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by dododawa1: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
10 PDP and 1 APC
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by panpan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
What is the purpose of this list? Is the media trying to put pressure on the governors to take the vaccine?

If the governors do not take the vaccine, that is their individual choice, and it should be respected.
The vaccine is not a cure for Covid-19.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by nsiba: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100112812:

She is one of us @MANNA.
#NoJokes.
#Seriously

wink

Covid19 is scam those men knows it dee in their heart, stop promoting the rubbish vaccination
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
nsiba:
Covid19 is scam those men knows it dee in their heart, stop promoting the rubbish vaccination
Did they force or beg you to take the vaccination?
Don't be slow everyday nsiba.
Now, let this be your last quote of this moniker from you today, go find something do for house or just go dey listen to news for radio cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Bigzigg(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by nsiba: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100114787:

Did they force or beg you to take the vaccination?
Don't be slow everyday nsiba.
Now, let this be your last quote of this moniker from you today, go find something do for house or just go dey listen to news for radio cheesy

Sharap!

See as your lords and masters are running the country too fast to destruction
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by charlesucheh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
I just knew Ortom will be on that list!

He sure Needs to be extra careful now though!

His own vaccination might be Novan or otapiapia in the syringe.

His attempted killers have gone back to strategize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos / President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.