Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,798 members, 7,837,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) (38258 Views)

Breaking News: 11 Governors Now Supporting Obi-datti Ticket / 20 Governors Yet To Inaugurate Cabinet As Buhari Swears In Ministers Today / Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Juoflife1(f): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's been launched in Rivers State? When? Nairaland will not let me know what's happening around me.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by edgecution(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some of them might have taken the vaccine secretly just like Trump and his family did in January and did not tell the Nation. Lollll grin grin grin
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by bluefilm: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You people are just too ignorant, if you want to be used as lab rat, u will have been used since.

What about those typhoid injection you have been collecting, did you even know what's inside malaria pills you're using, even common paracetamol you don't know it's content, now you're here Wailing abt what others says is ok

The Devil I know is better than the ''Angel'' I don't know.

Take your mRNA "vaccine" alone.

It is your right to decide to get vaccinated.

It is also my right to decide not to get vaccinated.

Or don't you think so?
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Afamsi: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Urfavouritegirl:
The 11 Wise Men
No be lie
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by searay(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Number 4 won't take it. Let's forget about it
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by spokesboy: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Where is the video of Bill Gates taking the vaccine?
Think about it!
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
bluefilm:

The Devil I know is better than the ''Angel'' I don't know.

Take your mRNA "vaccine" alone.

It is your right to decide to get vaccinated.

It is also my right to decide not to get vaccinated.

Or don't you think so?
Yeah I know it's your right to decide if to be vaccinated or not, but i want you guys to know that no one wants to kill you
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Yeah I know it's your right to decide if to be vaccinated or not, but i want you guys to know that no one wants to kill you

Story of my life!!!

If I give you a cup containing some liquid substance which you don't know or recognize, and I ask you to drink it because it's good for your health, will you drink it or will you ask me what exactly is the liquid substance?

Now, assuming you ask me what is the liquid substance and I don't disclose what it is but I just tell you that all I know is that it will not kill you, will that make you even more suspicious or will you gladly accept my word for it?

Will you gladly accept to eat a food that I prepared knowing that I have already announced to whom it may concern that I am not in any way responsible for what happens to anyone who eats the food?

Think about these things...

1 Like

Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
bluefilm:

Story of my life!!!

If I give you a cup containing some liquid substance which you don't know or recognize, and I ask you to drink it because it's good for your health, will you drink it or will you ask me what exactly is the liquid substance?

Now, assuming you ask me what is the liquid substance and I don't disclose what it is but I just tell you that all I know is that it will not kill you, will that make you even more suspicious or will you gladly accept my word for it?

Will you gladly accept to eat a food that I prepared knowing that I have already announced to whom it may concern that I am not in any way responsible for what happens to anyone who eats the food?

Think about these things...
Please can you give instance of all these you listed
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Tribalism123(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Even if everyone takes the vaccine in Nigeria, YahaJagaJaga Bello wont send us.
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by ntyce(m): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Europe is culling off Astrazeneca Vaccine, yet its what they want to give to naija citizens. That k God the politicians are taking first. Let them be the albino rabbits

Don't spread lies..

Where in Europe is AZ being culled?
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by bluefilm: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Please can you give instance of all these you listed

So you cannot read in between the lines?

No wonder you have been talking bullshit_ all along.

Now let me break it down for you.

The makers of the so called COVID "vaccines" have indemnified themselves from any harm that comes with the vaccine. What this simply means is that you cannot sue them to any court for damages you might incur after taking their so called HARMLESS vaccine.

Do you realize how dangerous that situation is?
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2021
bluefilm:

The makers of the so called COVID "vaccines" have indemnified themselves from any harm that comes with the vaccine. What this simply means is that you cannot sue them to any court for damages you might incur after taking their so called HARMLESS vaccine.

I can see you are really ignorant, have you not been following up since covid started or will i say you are new to the world.

Vaccines are meant to prepare one in case of any contact of the disease and there have been several clinical trials on the vaccine, do you think who will just wake up one day and approve an unknown substance

I think it's your Christianity conspiracy theory that is making you say rubbish, because you have no evidence against the vaccine
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
bluefilm:

Hmmm i think you've not been following up with the covid news, or will i say you are new to this world

Vaccines are meant to prepare one in case there is any contact with the virus and there have been several clinical trials and recommendations on the vaccine. Do you think who will just wake up one day and approve any substance

I think it's your Christianity conspiracy theories that is telling you this because you have no evidence against against the vaccine vaccine
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
bluefilm:

Hmmm i think you've not been following up with the covid news, or will i say you are new to this world

Vaccines are meant to prepare one in case there is any contact with the virus and there have been several clinical trials and recommendations on the vaccine. Do you think who will just wake up one day and approve any substance

I think it's your Christianity conspiracy theories that is telling you this because you have no evidence against against the vaccine
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Duplexxx: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Una dey worry with this una groundnut oil vaccine o

Vaccinate and contract Corona
Re: 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) by Exodora: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
post=100112812:
Those are the ones that are afraid to end up like this beautiful Madam below.

Men like women........ grin cheesy wink

She is one of us @MANNA.
#NoJokes.
#Seriously

wink
Even God knows so he purposely created women for them to make them happy .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.