Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (43157 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy too dey tension e brother grin
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tectono: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
May God continue to bless them. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by shizzleStar: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations to them ...better couple
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
So even the other half is not expected to send Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cowbell521: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Armaggedon:
Obviously, Paul didn't marry a Delilah like lola.
But he should stop wearing Red cap on this type of hair.
I no know say you notice. Na insult

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Armaggedon:
who told u she is not one ? Is it because u dont hear news about her ? Come to think of it lola that ur insulting is nt a Jezebel when a woman marries a man u dont just allow sentiments be loud ur reasoning simply because ur brother inlaws ar ur hubby brother u hv to be objective for the benefit of the family as well sane applies to ur own family...as an insider I can tell u for sure that the problem psquare is having now is 70% from jude their so called manager and 30% from themselves..dont believe everything u read on the internet at times it the more u look the less u see

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
SAMTOBIJU:
Still a fan of Peter. Psquare or peter.

You see what he was complaining about
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by koms: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Numerouno94:
cheesy I like Paul cos u will never see him insulting his fans online. Very humble niggarr. Unlike Peter that throws tantrums at his fans at every given opportunity.
Congrats bro, more success in ur career nd peaceful co-existence wit ur wify.

Who your like help?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
samtinx:
grin grin I bet you in 800 years you self no go chop the money
Lol, cunning man die, na cunning man bury am
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JGirl20(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
I done they for this nairaland oo Can remember their wedding like it was yesterday
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JBsconcept(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Normally twins marry on same day, bt thiz niggerz didn't.. Are thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Congrats to them but I really wish instead of staying on the side lines anita helps in making her hubby see that jude is a much bigger problem than lola everyone is shouting about..u see that jude he is a green snake under a green grass ..used the name of family to enrich himself greedily nd still support separation from his younger ones ....if he is truly innocent how come he made psquare also stop contact with their elder brother the one who brought them from Jo's to Lagos...it doesn't bother him to even make sure they all reconcile ..I know Peter has his shortcomings but so does Paul as well but atleast it was better before jude decided to play a political elder brother

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by somto811(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Codemann05:
I give them just 800 years they won't be together again. Who one bet with me
i wanna bet and also i wanna learn php wink
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100113475:

ABSOLUTELY Chied SEGLIZ!

To be more understanding means to choose to be kind and gentle, letting you heal together while trying to make it work.
Understanding helps your partner learn from their mistakes.
Being understanding is one of the ways to fix an almost broken relationship.

Being Understanding means you let your partner pursue that personal goal and encourage them to go out into the world and reach their greatest dreams.

An understanding partner means listening to what the other person has to say.
You are not always right and most of the time, trying to prove that your views, ideas, and judgment are more acceptable can hurt your partner more and can even lead to an argument instead of a resolution.

(((((GBAMSOLUTELY))))) my sis. one must play the sheep will the other plays the goat per time which in turn will make them become the real G. O. A. T.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
SEGLIZ:

(((((GBAMSOLUTELY))))) my sis. one must play the sheep will the other plays the goat per time which in turn will make them become the real G. O. A. T.
Yes ooo Chief.
U don finish d matter.

How dey go dey go?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
koms:

Who your like help?

Who is this one again?

Do u knw me b4? was i referring to u? has it bcom a crime to air one's opinion?

Pls take ur frustrated self out of my mention. Thats how u guys jump on people's mention to foment trouble.

Pls i had an hectic day at work 2day, dnt come nd annoy me.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by We4all: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
I find it uncanny that the Okoye twins deliberately refused to wed in a church. Could it be that they were warned against it?
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations to em
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
People are busy celebrating Academy recording Award
( Grammy) and two once upon successful brothers were busy running around Pu$$$y . The worst is even peter that lost his sense because of waist of an aged yellowbar wife old enough to be his big Auntie
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

If they ask you to explain now, you won't have a thing to say.....Except maybe your viewpoint is borne out of tribal sentiment.
I am not Igbo, but I think it is hard for a celebrity to find a wife like Anita

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100113767:

Yes ooo Chief.
U don finish d matter.

How dey go dey go?

sis all area calm and cool o, dey go dey go sinrinrin senrenren.
my ship setting sail for new frontiers.
how about yours and all the 'WE' team at ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Peter needs paul

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MENELIIK: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Armaggedon:

You carry another person family matter for head like gala.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MENELIIK: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
People are busy celebrating Academy recording Award
( Grammy) and two once upon successful brothers were busy running around Pu$$$y . The worst is even peter that lost his sense because of waist of an aged yellowbar wife old enough to be his big Auntie

Dont mind him Osu P*g

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mizfabulous18:
Congrats to them but I really wish instead of staying on the side lines anita helps in making her hubby see that jude is a much bigger problem than lola everyone is shouting about..u see that jude he is a green snake under a green grass ..used the name of family to enrich himself greedily nd still support separation from his younger ones ....if he is truly innocent how come he made psquare also stop contact with their elder brother the one who brought them from Jo's to Lagos...it doesn't bother him to even make sure they all reconcile ..I know Peter has his shortcomings but so does Paul as well but atleast it was better before jude decided to play a political elder brother
How come Jude became a political elder brother after Peter's marriage? Jude played major role in putting psquare in that position. So stop saying he used the family name to enrich himself, he worked for it! Unless u know little about how psquare started! Since the days of last nite, Jude was never a political elder brother, but suddenly after Peter's wedding, he is now a political elder brother?? U people should learn to say the truth for once!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PAPAFEELERS: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100113344:
From all of us @[/b] : Happy 7th wedding Anniversary Mr and Mrs Paul & Anita Okoye.

This is only the beginning of such beautiful celebrations in your life.

Eat Barbecue, have fun and enjoy your day.
[b]YOLO!

We hope by this time next year,
We will witness you and your twin brother having a family picture as the one below.
Blood is thicker than water mehn!
See as the Oyibo amongst dem just pose as a baddo cool
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tillatalk:
So 7years don go be that I never marry ..God when nah

grin
Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Petacephas: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy really knows how to keep his fan base. The wife too knows how to occupy her space without hurting anyone but you see the brother called Peter, pride wan kill am, even the wife na area scatter.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
SEGLIZ:

sis all area calm and cool o, dey go dey go sinrinrin senrenren.
my ship setting sail for new frontiers.
how about yours and all the 'WE' team at ?
To God be the Glory we are all doing good and fine as ever.
God has been good.
Good to hear everything is fine from your end also.
Keep aiming higher.
O ma ja sope last last in Jesus name.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed / Chioma Replies Fan Who Said She Has 'Friendzoned' Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.