Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mtn Night Browsing Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Night Browsing Subscription (1726 Views)

MTN Improves Night Browsing Plan For Pulse Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by Whatshallido: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Good evening everyone please I need mtn code for midnight browsing
Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by harmargedon: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
*406#
Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by harmargedon: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Whatshallido:
Good evening everyone please I need mtn code for midnight browsing
*406#
Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by Vulcanheph(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Dial *406# and migrate first to Mtn pulse then dial *406# again and choose "nightlife bundle" then choose the one that suits you... but always remember the following tips.
1. The plan only lasts from 11pm-6am so even if you don't finish it or use it at all before 6pm, MTN won't refund you.
2. Always make sure you subscribe after 11pm because sometimes if you do it before 11pm they might charge you without giving you the data Because we all know how decietfull MTN can be.
3. When the data gets less than 20mb they always seize the network so when this happens put the phone on airplane mode and put it back and continue until it finishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by Divboy(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Dial *406# and migrate first to Mtn pulse then dial *406# again and choose "nightlife bundle" then choose the one that suits you... but always remember the following tips.
1. The plan only lasts from 11pm-6am so even if you don't finish it or use it at all before 6pm, MTN won't refund you.
2. Always make sure you subscribe after 11pm because sometimes if you do it before 11pm they might charge you without giving you the data Because we all know how decietfull MTN can be.
3. When the data gets less than 20mb they always seize the network so when this happens put the phone on airplane mode and put it back and continue until it finishes.
Guy u know them wella
Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by charlesm91(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:
sometimes mtn go leave my main data when the night bundle remains just over 100mb and start to charge from my main data which is just deceitful. I’ll have to turn off and on the data just to correct that. But I’ve gotten a separate sim for night browsing
Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by Vulcanheph(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2021
charlesm91:
sometimes mtn go leave my main data when the night bundle remains just over 100mb and start to charge from my main data which is just deceitful. I’ll have to turn off and on the data just to correct that. But I’ve gotten a separate sim for night browsing
My advice : Never use MTN for your full month subscription... I only use them for Daily sub, Tik tok plan and night browsing because they are very stingy and decietfull but they have the best network as far as qualitiy Service is involved... I use 9mobile for my monthly subscription Because they always give bonuses whenever I recharge.
Re: Mtn Night Browsing Subscription by dadamonie150: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:

My advice : Never use MTN for your full month subscription... I only use them for Daily sub, Tik tok plan and night browsing because they are very stingy and decietfull but they have the best network as far as qualitiy Service is involved... I use 9mobile for my monthly subscription Because they always give bonuses whenever I recharge.
How on 9mobile

(1) (Reply)

Is Google Pixel 3 Still Worth Considering In 2022? / Redmi Note 13 Pro! Is It Worth It? (photos) / How Can I Unsubscribe From Glo Romantic Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.