Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Video: Yahoo Boy Jumps Out Of Benz, Starts Shouting “why Are You Following Me, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Yahoo Boy Jumps Out Of Benz, Starts Shouting “why Are You Following Me, (612 Views)

“I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz / Video: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failing To Renew His Yahoo Plus Due To Lockdown / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Yahoo Boy Jumps Out Of Benz, Starts Shouting “why Are You Following Me, by omgvoices: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
As to whatever is following him, he is the best person to answer that. An alleged Yahoo boy simply jumped out of his Benz and started behaving strangely asking questions he is the best person to answer.

In a daylight commotion on the streets, one can see the young man running mad the very moment he came out from his luxurious car which is Benz.

Some concerned people rushed to cool him down but he continued struggling in a violent manner.

It has been gathered that the young man is part of a secret society to gain wealth and riches.

His inability to make a very important sacrifice has caused the demonic spirits to keep haunting him.

It appears that this very afternoon, he couldn’t take it anymore and the psychological trauma the situation has taken him through has caused him to run mad.

Watch the video below:

https://esiama.com/video-sakawa-boy-jumps-out-of-benz/

Re: Video: Yahoo Boy Jumps Out Of Benz, Starts Shouting “why Are You Following Me, by princemillla(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
This one don go be dat

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi In Another Multimillion Naira Real Estate Scam + Documents / Have You Seen This Missing Brother? / BREAKING: See How Policewoman Assaults A Pressman In Ibadan (VIDEO+FULL DETAILS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.