Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments (40972 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Urfavouritegirl: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by joelag: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Looters union incoperated
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
DARKVOICES:
Congrats to them!

No man born of woman can divide Nigeria. NOBODY can put asunder what the LORD has joined together!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

, IS THAT YOU?
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Shameless politicians, once you join APC, your sins will be forgiven and you will be rewarded with mouth watery appointments. I wonder who they created EFCC for.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by lakesidepapa(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And Aregbesola still has any relevance in Osun State?

Omisore still holds Ife Central and major part of Ife East.
Tell us where Aregbesola has as stronghold

Aregbeshola still has relevance in Osogbo, Olorunda and Ilesha east.. Argue with your keypad

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Amotolongbo(f): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Aregbeshola still has relevance in Osogbo, Olorunda and Ilesha east.. Argue with your keypad
proof
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Faithful1234(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
holy ghost fire.........see them recruited curropt polithief.....
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by lakesidepapa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
proof

Electoral value
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by neutralmind: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Omisore isn’t contesting the 2022 election in Osun State.
He is backing the incumbent, Gboyega Oyetola to win the second term election.

Perhaps 2026 election he may contest

His strength and relevance will be put to test.

It's obvious Oyetola has been "romancing" him for obvious reasons.

Let's see if he will deliver victory for the "Ilerioluwa" Governor
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by gotnel: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Political jamboree.
Just creating another forum for guys to chop something.
APC is a great disappointment
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
DARKVOICES:
Congrats to them!

No man born of woman can divide Nigeria. NOBODY can put asunder what the LORD has joined together!

Which Lord has put Nigeria together. Or you mean Lord Lugard?

If Lord Lugard, yes it will crumble one day. The agony the Nation is giving it's citizens in the hands of wicked leaders is too much. And If the Lord you were referring to is the true God, I am glad to tell you whatever God creates is good.

If it was God that Created Nigeria I don't think the agony and the evil that you experience daily in it would be there.

Therefore, whatever Lord Lugard has put together will one day be put asunder. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
APC is PDP. Naija youths, see una life foe outside...these people you're stressing yourselves about, behind the key board are not worth the stress. Set yourselves free from their hands come 2023. i don talk my own
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Brushstrokes20: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Apc and pdp are same THIEVES,
Different names!
The shithole is on a cliff edge.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Brushstrokes20: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Apc and pdp are same THIEVES,
Different names!
The shithole is on a cliff edge...

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yakubu Dogora is the original political prostitute, he likes decamping.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
DARKVOICES:
Congrats to them!

What is this one saying?

Even GOD the creator of heaven and earth has divided Nigeria into 3 regions with river Niger and River Benue since the earth was created.

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by YorubaLord: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
neutralmind:
Nothing special about this appointment.
Rather irrelevant committee.
All I know is Iyiola Omisore has lost every form of relevance in Osun State Politics. Otunba Omisore has nothing to Offer
Apc is still in a mess and this committee has nothing to offer

He's a MURDERER yet, he's walking free and even dictating pple's lives. That's how low of a people we are in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Femeto: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Theives.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Tecno66: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
neutralmind:
Nothing special about this appointment.

Rather irrelevant committee.

All I know is Iyiola Omisore has lost every form of relevance in Osun State Politics. Otunba Omisore has nothing to Offer

Apc is still in a mess and this committee has nothing to offer.
Bundle of confused people. They think we are all dafts. Everything they acussed Goodluck of doing badly, they end up doing worse and failures like them are urging them on. Nonsense.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by grandeoj09(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
You will soon understand, sorry for yourself.
DARKVOICES:
Congrats to them!

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by mulero23: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
The northerns are well grounded in Nigeria Politics... Yes, use Yorubas to kill themselves... I pity BAT 2023!!!
Amotolongbo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/bankole-dogara-omisore-get-apc-appointments/amp/
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Gbagura: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who come remain for pdp sef? APC is set to implode with all these newly signed ex-pdp looters. They are all there for their own self interest.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by yetunsbay(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fr PMB down to the least. They are all thieves. God bless Gen Muritala Muhammed & Umaru Musa Yar'adua. Suratul ikhlas for both.

Great men
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by BSdetector: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Maybe we should have Nairaland party as e b so.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by neutralmind: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
Fr PMB down to the least. They are all thieves. God bless Gen Muritala Muhammed & Umaru Musa Yar'adua. Suratul ikhlas for both.

Great men

Be careful how you mention the name Muritala Muhammad somewhere in the South South

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
For those that don't know, APC and PDP are the same set of individuals. They're prostitutes, zero dignity and no iota of conscience. They don't want your good you know na. They just laugh behind because we think they hate each other. They are toying with our intellect.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Topmaike007(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And Aregbesola still has any relevance in Osun State?

Omisore still holds Ife Central and major part of Ife East.
Tell us where Aregbesola has as stronghold
you're wrong iyiola Omisore control ife central, ife south and major part of the east.. Correct yourself.

Eyan iyi ni WA ni ipinle Osun.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Checking my boys names...

Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by PROPHETmichael: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2021
I guess this is the committee they wanted to put FFK into.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by calcal: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:

LOL... Stop beating your malnourished chest sha... Nigeria remains one! As long as I live, Nigeria lives...

God bless Nigeria.

Before, I pray for one Nigeria, which is the only country I have but lately, I realized that no hope, all the promises of Naija go better, na waste of time. even my northern educated colleagues are tired only they are afraid to call for the dissolution. they are dying in silence.
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by Ilekokonit: 3:17am On Mar 23, 2021
David Mark And Dimeji Bankole Got $30m Monthly From NNPC - Wikileaks

Former Senate President David Mark and former Speaker of the House of Representatives Dimeji Bankole were monthly receiving $30 million each from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) during the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua’s administration, a leaked confidential US diplomatic cable published by Wikileaks said.

The cable quoted Nigerian former Ambassador to the United Nations Maitama Sule as saying that Yar’Adua turned down approximately $60 million which had been offered to him by the NNPC as the President’s personal “share” of the nation’s monthly oil.

Sule, according to the cable, alleged that the NNPC, right from Obasanjo’s administration, allocated USD 1.00 per barrel of oil sold as a type of personal payment or “kickback” to the President.

“While Yar’Adua ordered his “share” to be deposited into the nation’s treasury, First Lady Tura’i Yar’adua pocketed her husband’s reported share, while Senate President David Mark and House Speaker Dimeji Bankole pocketed USD 0.50/barrel (e.g., $30 million)” the cable quoted Sule as revealing.

“In light of the possibility that Obasanjo could have stolen billions of dollars under this arrangement, Sule told PolOff that Yar’Adua told him that he may use this information, perhaps one day in the near future, to indict Obasanjo for corruption.

“The problem however, according to Sule, rested in the fact that Yar’Adua recognized that if he were to pursue Obasanjo, he may unwittingly subject his wife and close advisers to greater scrutiny, and risk his own political survival”, the cable added. When contacted by Daily Trust to comment on the allegation that he told the American intelligence cable in 2008 that former President Obasanjo had one dollar for every barrel of crude oil produced in Nigeria as kickback, Sule said he “could not remember having said so”.

He said he did not say so “since I know nothing about oil industry because I did not work there and have no business whatsoever with Nigeria’s oil sector”.

Sule, who now holds the traditional title of Danmasanin Kano, added that it is only those in government that could know government secret and how things are being run there.

Reacting to a leaked confidential US diplomatic cable published by Wikileaks, the Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division of the NNPC, Dr Levi Ajuonuma told Daily Trust on phone that the allegation was nonsense and ridiculous.

“No Senate President or Speaker has ever received anything as kickback from the Corporation. It is just concocted and baseless”, he added.

Senate President David Mark yesterday denied reports credited to the Wikileaks that he and some other top government officials received the sum of $30m monthly as kickback from the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) in 2007.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity Kola Ologbondiyan, Mark said he could not believe that Alhaji Maitama Sule, an elder statesman, would have made the statements ascribed to him by the United States of America (USA) former Ambassador, Robin Sanders, as contained in the Wikileaks.

He described the allegation as “malicious, spurious, wicked and mere fabrication of a mind that is fertile in mischief.

“I have no knowledge of any kickback or proceed from the NNPC neither did I, at any time, in concert with the late President Umaru Musa YarAdua; his wife, Turai and the former House of Representatives Speaker, Hon. Dimeji Sabur Bankole, engaged in corrupt practices or receive kickback of $30 million.”

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08ABUJA1018_a.html
Re: Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments by lexy2014: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2021
DARKVOICES:
Congrats to them!

Is buhari uniting nigeria or dividing it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) / Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.