Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) (2029 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) / Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes / Desmond Elliott Celebrates His Return To Twitter. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by Princesaha: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
melvinjames:

You can report him if you want to, I have better topics to respond to.
Now get off my thread if you have nothing meaningful to discuss. Thanks.
You will soon get tired like others. We dey here gallantly dey wait. Infact let me cause you more heart pains this night, MNK popularity grew rapidly the very day he formed ESN. I was one of the recent converts. Now I know that he meant well for my people. Over 95% of Igbo people are with him now. You can continue wailing and gnashing your teeth. It ends here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
melvinjames:

@emboldened
I never said he insulted Igbos, I said he used to insult other tribes. Read my friend, read and read again. You have problem with comprehension.

Lol, can't you see you're the one that lacks ability to read and comprehend. That was a rhetorical question I asked you with a question mark yet you couldn't understand!

Nnamdi Kanu equally insulted Igbos on many occasions, both our elite and common men! That's my point! Comprendi?
Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by melvinjames: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Princesaha:

You will soon get tired like others. We dey here gallantly dey wait. Infact let me cause you more heart pains this night, MNK popularity grew rapidly the very day he formed ESN. I was one of the recent converts. Now I know that he meant well for my people. Over 95% of Igbo people are with him now. You can continue wailing and gnashing your teeth. It ends here on Nairaland.
Goodluck with your online country lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by EzeNri(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Chibuike21:
I told Mazi not to abuse the Yorubas and other ethnicity in 2017 and he banned me on twitter.
MNK joined Twitter in 2019. Yoruba moslem, tell us another lie.
Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by hollah123: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
InvestinOwerri:

You're the one who is ignorant here. Nnamdi Kanu didn't insult Igbos?

It's obvious you're just looking for how to call a dog a bad name so you can hang him.

My friend, Nnamdi Kanu insulted Igbo men and women too on many occasions, but doesn't mean we will not look at the bigger picture.
that u slapped your father on different occasions n he didn't say a word doesn't mean u will slap others father n go Scot free.

Nnamdi Kanu insulting u Igbos is nobodys business but insulting other tribe will not b tolerated.

tell Nnamdi Kanu that it's too late to turn back,he should keep calling yorubas bastards n calling south south dumb n lazy
Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by Oyiboman69: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2021
melvinjames:

I don't know by what you mean when you said the way SW is handling insecurity is of no hope.
It was the SW that first started regional security architecture. Till date, there's no defined regional security in the SE except the one started by Kanu to hustle money from gullible supporters.
melvinjames:

I don't know by what you mean when you said the way SW is handling insecurity is of no hope.
It was the SW that first started regional security architecture. Till date, there's no defined regional security in the SE except the one started by Kanu to hustle money from gullible supporters.
[quote author=melvinjames post=100118433]
yeah I can't argue with that...but, how Doe's the legal security setup,with depleted,and unsophisticated weapons, and to take order from the same failed security architecture that leads to the present situations faring?...you don't need to answer that cos its glaring...if you seek peace... prepare for war
you people should continue treating them with kids glove by relying on the failed state of the country....
Re: Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Most times when you plan to attack NNAMDI KANU the plan will sound so good until you execute it....THEN YOU SEE HOW SO SENSELESS YOU ARE....then you continue attacking him then your start sounding like a mad man, creating multiple accounts only to sound more dumb than before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu "We Have Uncovered Individuals Who Robbed Bank In Anambra" / Boko Haram Imposes VAT, Income Taxes On Residents Of Shiroro Niger State / Yoruba Have No Lands For Cattle Colony - Obasanjo Replies Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.