Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help (337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by donvoice(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
I need your help fellow nairalander. I am a married man with a blessed wife and beautiful daughter and base here at Rivers State (Bonny Island) though I am a Yoruba.

I need a job around Ogun state, Oyo State or Osogbo as I really want to relocate back home badly.

It's a very serious matter as I have been enduring abusive encounter from the CEO of the firm as work as the manager.

This daily abuse is affecting me psychologically and am beginning to transfer the aggression on my beautiful family which ought not to be so.

It's difficult getting a better paid job here in Bonny Island because of community hostility and I believe being with my fellow Yoruba will not only help breeding a great family am building but also enable my daughter learn the right culture and not make her to grow up in an hostile environment which may affect her pyschic.

I will be very grateful if you can help me post it on your page if I can get something doing at any of those designated places.

Thanks and God bless you.

I can be reach via 08030834800
Re: I Need Help by yomi007k(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Give examples of the abusive encounters by the CEO.
Re: I Need Help by Tohsynetita1: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
what are your Qualifications so that those that will help you will know how to strategize.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by donvoice(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
what are your Qualifications so that those that will help you will know how to strategize.

B.Sc in Geology
Re: I Need Help by Tohsynetita1: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
donvoice:

B.Sc in Geology
what kind of Job do you want
Re: I Need Help by donvoice(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

what kind of Job do you want

Any good and legit job sir

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-truck Drivers / Employment Opportunities / I Heard About This Soft Skill Scholarship By I4gjobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.