Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) (42207 Views)

Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Ude Oko Chukwu Bags Ph.D In Accounting / Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by rexwalters: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I know these killings is propelled by hatred my Fulani herdsmen brothers have on Ndị Igbo. It is a revenge mission on Police for failing to secure we Fulanis in SE from ESN. Truth must be told and I condemn these actions by Fulanis wholeheartedly, even as a Fulani man.

Igbo people keep on securing your lands from terrorists. Allah will guide u
In all honesty your sarcasm is senseless?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by rexwalters: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Austin4Jesus:
Visit their families, not the checkpoint ..
Oh they shouldn’t visit the crime scene?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by hansomb: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
okay oooo, IPOB terrorist are really learning/ taking a leaf from bokoharam. That how the started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by rexwalters: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Same way your Army have dealt with fulani terrorist and bokoboys
Ok you support the killing of the policemen, maybe some of the murdered officers actually agree with the Biafra cause? Any youth in that town should better move to the furthest town possible because a lot of wailing & anguish is about to go down.
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by necoD: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums.... My brothers in the Army brace yourselves... Your deployment to SE is coming soon. Si vis pacem, para bellum

It’s no longer business as usual. They should come with their body bag too.

2 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums.... My brothers in the Army brace yourselves... Your deployment to SE is coming soon. Si vis pacem, para bellum

What if eventually the killers are found to be Fulani? Will you still be saying this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by pquaver(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I know these killings is propelled by hatred my Fulani herdsmen brothers have on Ndị Igbo. It is a revenge mission on Police for failing to secure we Fulanis in SE from ESN. Truth must be told and I condemn these actions by Fulanis wholeheartedly, even as a Fulani man.

Ipob man who do u think you are deceiving lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by KanuSE: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Seeeker:

You're stupid. You and I know that ESN is behind these attacks.

Anyway, I have no pity for any security agent and I never will.

@bolded,

Where's the proof?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by captainspear(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin grin too much sense. When did you leave Africa?
this girl e be like you have comebacks for everything. however I urge you to blame the blurriness of rules of engagement on the highest echelon of command and enemy tactics not military culture and character.
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by papermill: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

ask yourself how many military officers have they deployed in north where bandits invaded Nigeria military barrack and killed lots..? Try and think before you type
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by SweetiliciousD: 2:06am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

If only you have all facts to support your claims.....

Unknown Gunmen can be even you

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by superjab247: 2:52am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

Shut up Ur stinking mouth,your army can't do anything now,ever since your soldiers were beaten black and blue at orlu by ESN,Ur army suddenly transformed from a powerful lion into a shy cornered rat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by bosco2017: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

Hypocrisy everywhere . Where were u when when the army were killing armless Biafran youths? What did you say ? That is why Nigeria can never be good . You have become Police friend all of a sudden.

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Rolly22(m): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Why crave for revenge against civilians?

Are you too stupid to understand that military has rules of engagement? You don't attack civilian population for a crime of hoodlums or Bandits.

What do you expect from Idiots who can't reason?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by ayenale1(m): 5:33am On Mar 23, 2021
This deputy no try at all, he was jus saying government this government that why not say the governor has directed that...
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by AustineE1: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2021
This killings must stop,whatever reasons for doing this is unjustifiable,this police officers have families and are also victims of this failed society,they go to the same market with other Nigerians,also face same challenges others do.

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by ello29(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2021
This is not ESN I think the loop side of our government in addressing insecurity clearly shows government is behind insecurity in Nigeria. Allowing Fulani herdsmen, bandits, criminals and terrorists to operate freely and attacking our security formations is a great concern and a calculated attempts to achieve their aims. All evil plans will fail and those behind insecurity and killing of our gallant men soldiers, police, children, women and civilians must be arrested this terrorist always infiltrated our security personnels with the aid of some powerful politicians etc

Fahdiga:
And you have to vent your frustration on me by calling me stupid?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by faste: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Why crave for revenge against civilians?

Are you too stupid to understand that military has rules of engagement? You don't attack civilian population for a crime of hoodlums or Bandits.
That is what Nigerian terrorist military are know attaching civilian population in peace time.

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by truthfulparrot(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

You guys don't know what is going on in Nigeria. I hope Army and DSS will be wiser. My thinking is that bandits and terrorists are trying to create crises in the South so that when Nigeria army is deployed to the South, they will be able to overrun the North.
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by AK481(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Make them comot for checkpoint na . Wetin Dey sweet dem for that checkpoint self.

It makes them vulnerable, and they know it. But that 50naira and 1000 naira wey dem Dey collect from travellers seems to be more important than their life.
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Iykoto86(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

you sound very stupid and biased. If what you just said here is the reality,what about a Fulani militia group that tried to assassinate an elected governor or the bandits that kill both civilian and security men in the north. We are not in support of the killings ,but nothing will happen.
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Malawian(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2021
rexwalters:
Ok you support the killing of the policemen, maybe some of the murdered officers actually agree with the Biafra cause? Any youth in that town should better move to the furthest town possible because a lot of wailing & anguish is about to go down.
After all the killings Kanuri people have done to the Nigerian Army, why are they not yet wiped out? Oga, listen very carefully. Another end sars can happen in the east if the Army goes after civilians. They should locate those unknown gunmen and nullify them or they can get out of the east with their military gear. Their choice!. But like I said, if they go after civilians, another civilian uprising will happen. The Igbo has had enough!
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by skinny419(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Oga this one u are speaking with both side ur mouth. which side are u?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
necoD:

It’s no longer business as usual. They should come with their body bag too.
..u mean blanket or nylon grin...I know say them no get body bag
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=AustineE1 post=100125876]This killings must stop,whatever reasons for doing this is unjustifiable,this police officers have families and are also victims of this failed society,they go to the same market with other Nigerians,also face same challenges others do.[/quot

e( grin..the same police will slap u,beat u,intimidate u ,xtort u, and frame u with lies..they won't remember civilians go to market or that civilians have families too...or civilians face same challenges as them.. grin
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Rugaria: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

Para bellum begbuo gi dia...
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Idiko1: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seeeker:

You're stupid. You and I know that ESN is behind these attacks.

Anyway, I have no pity for any security agent and I never will.

Only a basement fool can claim to know what he/she cannot physically identify. How did you come to such a moronic conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.