Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) (42210 Views)

Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Ude Oko Chukwu Bags Ph.D In Accounting / Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Visit their families, not the checkpoint ..
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by blinking001(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums..
Same way your Army have dealt with fulani terrorist and bokoboys

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by damiloladuke: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
omo things dey occur
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by DimChukwuOjukwu: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
In Sha Allah, we will slaughter every Igbo efulefus still in the Zoo's military and Paramilitary. Igbo Soldiers in the East should beware. We, the brave ESN is coming for them.

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by sam564: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
u guys have been vowing evryday..... oga act and stop vowing
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by tit(f): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Maybe next time, na you their friend the unknown good nmen go take sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I know these killings is propelled by hatred my Fulani herdsmen brothers have on Ndị Igbo. It is a revenge mission on Police for failing to secure we Fulanis in SE from ESN. Truth must be told and I condemn these actions by Fulanis wholeheartedly, even as a Fulani man.

Igbo people keep on securing your lands from terrorists. Allah will guide u

Na wa for people sha
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by hollah123: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums.... My brothers in the Army brace yourselves... Your deployment to SE is coming soon. Si vis pacem, para bellum
the most annoying part is none of their elders are talking now,ipob members are celebrating all over social media n nobody is calling FIFA, NFA, UEFA n co now.
When it's time for them to face the consequences of their actions they start playing the victim card but I am happy everyone is seeing this now.

History is about to repeat itself cos this is how they started killing back then b4 they got burnt
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums.... My brothers in the Army brace yourselves... Your deployment to SE is coming soon. Si vis pacem, para bellum

This statement is so suspicious.......with a good Barton and electric iron used on you, I know you will confess more since you are a lover of bad news from South East...

2 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by riczy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
GiftOfLife29:
God go save this country
from where? And which God?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Standing5(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who is behind the killings. Why not tag them bandits too?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by hollah123: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
We need to tell our miscreant Fulani herdsmen brothers to stop attacking Security in SE
so Fulani herdsmen are the ones attacking but ipob n ESN are claiming responsibility.go to twitter n see your fellow Igbos jubilating n shouting more to come.

U are using d line unknown gunmen now n u are happy,don't worry u will soon face unknown soldiers
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Peppysco: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

I urge you to forget this hatered mantra sold to us by the politicians or the elites. Nigeria is on fire, as nowhere is safe anymore. People die unnecessarily in the North, the South is not talking. People die in the West, the East is not feeling concerned, but by the time this evil consume everyone, who's to speak for us? No Nigerian president, I repeat, no president, from the inception of democracy has even done anything good for this country without playing God, though with the exception of Yardua. The security challenges are becoming too enormous to that extent that almost every Nigerian is unsecured or agitated. Nigeria is our country, but I doubt if it's our homes anymore

2 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
GiftOfLife29:
God go save this country

which God? God has abandon this useless country long time ago.......

A country with abundant mineral resourses. But remain the poverty capital of the world........as a matter of fact, God dey vex with nigeria.......

I remember when i visited japan....a japanese told that Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race.....and i said yes, ,,,,,he said, if japan has half of what we have.....that the japanese will rule the world.........

4 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by hollah123: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Seeeker:

You're stupid. You and I know that ESN is behind these attacks.

Anyway, I have no pity for any security agent and I never will.
don't mind d igbos,they think they are wise.
They are killing security operatives now n jubilating on all social media n some of them are feigning ignorance n we all know it's their ipob.

When it's time to face unknown soldiers they will start playing victim card
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by christistruth01: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Unknown Gunmen what Unknown Gunmen ?

Gov Uzodinma has already announced on live Television that it is IPOB members killing Police
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by malele(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

Your brodas will die

3 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by hollah123: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
christistruth01:
Unknown Gunmen what Unknown Gunmen ?

Gov Uzodinma has already announced on live Television that it is IPOB members killing Police
don't mind them,when it's time to face unknown soldiers they will start playing victim card n calling UN, USA, FIFA, NFA, UEFA n co

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Franklydes(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I know these killings is propelled by hatred my Fulani herdsmen brothers have on Ndị Igbo. It is a revenge mission on Police for failing to secure we Fulanis in SE from ESN. Truth must be told and I condemn these actions by Fulanis wholeheartedly, even as a Fulani man.

why support them now. what are you up 2
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
WNRblog:
Death Toll in Abariba 'Unknown Gunmen' Attack Rises, Ikpeazu Visits Scene, Vows to Apprehend Culprits (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1385676/death-toll-abaribe-unknown-gunmen-attack-rises-ikpeazu-visits-scene-vows-apprehend-culprits-photos/
RIP to the 3 gallant patriots who died in service to their fatherland.
May God console those they left behind and may government get justice for them by getting the terrorists who murdered them.

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by punisha: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

I don't usually quote dumb people.

the whole army plus police together is not even up to half of one state in Nigeria.
stop thinking thru d anus.
if boko haram is dealing with ur precious army what makes u think they can succeed anywhere else in Nigeria.
Nigeria is bleeding daily but u r head deep Inside the ass of d Igbo's.

doesn't it bother that every other tribe in Nigeria is now clamoring for freedom?
free your mind of so much hate.

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by afube: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

be careful what you wish for! convoke a national conference before it is too late, starting another shooting conflict while The Boko haram insurgency is in full bloom will hasten the demise of this country,The nigerian armed forces is not exactly godzilla at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Evil is bad wherever it happens. Condemn it.

Whether individual evil or group evil. Or national evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by lionphil(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
afube:

be careful what you wish for! convoke a national conference before it is too late, starting another shooting conflict while The Boko haram insurgency is in full bloom will hasten the demise of this country,The nigerian armed forces is not exactly godzilla at the moment.

It's too late for a national conference... when it ought to have been setup, the fulani Government (FG) felt since they were in control others are fools. If you know the number of people leaving the army on a monthly basis you'll be astonished. Very soon, Nigeria will have very very few people left in the army. When you don't have an army and you're fighting on all fronts what happens? You lose it all. Our soldiers don't even have to morale anymore and the reason isn't farfetched. The meagre salaries are being cute, no decent pay, no compensation for the family you left behind. They are only working just for the pay and because getting another job is difficult.

The country is irreparably damaged. The centre can no longer hold. It is finished! When army puts up an advert, how many people apply especially from other zones apart from the core north?

6 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by bola4dprec(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Your profile was created on 16/3/2021 for reasons best known to you
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Ogbuu101: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Seeeker:

You're stupid. You and I know that ESN is behind these attacks.

Anyway, I have no pity for any security agent and I never will.
Wow.
You know the identity of the killers?
Congratulations
Forwarding your moniker to DSS ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
We condemn these killings.. both in S.E and all parts of the country.

UsmanFodio:
I know these killings is propelled by hatred [/b]my Fulani herdsmen brothers[b] have on Ndị Igbo. It is a revenge mission on Police for failing to secure we Fulanis in SE from ESN. Truth must be told and I condemn these actions by Fulanis wholeheartedly, even as a Fulani man.

Mr "fulani man" will you stop deceiving yourself. You create a moniker to claim "a fulani man" to what aim?

You "kids" keep adding fuel to already burning flame by masking & claiming other tribes.. Quit foooling yourself ok! angry

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
bola4dprec:

Your profile was created on 16/3/2021 for reasons best known to you
So you noticed? Such a kid

His post just opened him up as fake.
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by tit(f): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
What were the policemen doing at the location?
Who sent them?
A 3-man police patrol team is odd.
There must have been more policemen in the vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by shigishege: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:

See this bloody igbo man decieving himself. I think you people said its only south west that get problem with fulanis.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Governors Who Defied Godfatherism / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... / Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.