Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) (69890 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide / There Policemen Shot, Corpses Burnt Inside Patrol Van In Delta / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
They are killing police officers now o people are deflecting attention away from the injustice being done to innocent families with children now made fatherless and wives turned into widows. When their colleagues pursue those killing these policemen, know that your double standards is partly to blame.
RIP to the patriots killed in active service. FG should get justice for these victims of terrorists. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs.

And what did you say when they were killing innocent civilians??
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:30am On Mar 23, 2021
tunjijones:
.why are they killing security operatives in the South East. Whats really going on in the east.

If this is not checked early enough, it might get so messy that even those easterners applauding these killers wont be able to handle the situation.

Just imagine a society with no law enforcement agents...

We have been living fine without them, they should go back to their stations.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:35am On Mar 23, 2021
EJanni:
I condemn this in all entirety. These are people's fathers and husbands.

And those that police has been killing and extorting are people's what? The message is clear, stop the useless illegal road blocks.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Arabaincubus: 5:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Ukpana okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:48am On Mar 23, 2021
guy222:
Every well meaning igbos should come out and conderm this act, because the police, military and other uniform personel will not continue to sit and watch their men being slaughter on a daily bases, one day, just one day, the police and military would declare full blown war against militancy, ipod and esn and definately the innocent would become victims of circumstances. As it stands right now, the police and military has thousands of evidence to declare war. Let everybody be well guarded.

And since they have been killing innocent civilians what did you say? Start the story from the beginning.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by YemmyKamor: 5:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It still baffles me why we have so many check points in the south, while the north is almost totally free of police check points extorting the road users.
They keep on terrorizing the southern transporters and will never disturb their northern counterparts

And their check points are mostly stationed where there are potholes or where the roads are bad.

Their presence on the road has contributed to the higher transport and logistics charges in the southern part of the country than the north. They are nothing but official agbero.
And if any accident happens around their checkpoint, they move and will never attend to the accident victims.

Your own people mounted those check points
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

did the people of the south east complain to you that ipob are their enemy?

Yes we are complaining. Hunchback Nnamdi kanu and his bandits are the problem
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:50am On Mar 23, 2021
kunleham:

If there are no check points and criminals are attacking travelers, you guys will still complain! What do you actually want?

How many criminals have attacked travelers in the east?

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by hollywater: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
They are calling for a second civil war. Please exclude Imo state from east this time around. Even we imo people will join Nigeria government fight our common enemy which is igbo.
Ewu
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes we are complaining. Hunchback Nnamdi kanu and his bandits are the problem

okay.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Travel from anambra to calabar.... You will meet up to 70 checkpoints on the road

The police will tell you they pay bribes to be posted to south east because mounting check point is a huge business south east
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Ajetech(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:
They are calling for a second civil war. Please exclude Imo state from east this time around. Even we imo people will join Nigeria government fight our common enemy which is igbo.
where u dey in imo?
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by harmargedon: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2021
hollah123:
stop lieing to yourself, everyone knows it's ESN that is killing police officers n d governor of imo said it live n direct on tv so don't try to change d narrative everybody knows what's up.

No ESN is stopping anything,fg is trying to gather more evidence that u people are d ones killing security officers b4 taking action,they want more evidences so that when they start dealing with u n u run to international bodies they will show them convincing evidence that they are terrorists n play d video of what your governor said.

U say Buhari no get sense but e get sense pass u,just wait n see.by d time soldiers run enter with enough backing from your governors then u will understand that ESN is just one ragtag group.
And if peradventure u are comparing the way soldiers are dealing with Boko haram d way they will deal with ESN then u must b a joker,Boko haram is northern conspiracy which their governors know about n fully support,I don't think that is d case of ESN.
they've forgotten that Buhari was and is still a General in the Army, he know the tactics he's playing and how he's luring them out in the open. Let them continue with the nonsense that they are doing, soon when they start seeing battalions matching into their villages and states they should remember that we told them so.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by BENARI: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Elsueno:
I have one simple advice, Igbos should control the activities of these ESN before they become the next terror organization in Nigeria. I assure this is how Boko Haram started, they claimed to be fighting for the innocent people against corrupt security forces. They had lots of educated idi#ts too.

When police people annoy you, all u guys need is a strong protest and they will back off. Killing them will only bring in more security forces

Like the one you did in lekki that ended where?

For how long has the se been protesting this check point?
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
tempest01:

And you think those whose kin have been killed by government are not more than these government tools?

The government brought this on themselves. They will soon see the result of using force to settle every problem. The people not on your side to give you intelligence because of your past atrocities, a guerrilla war you cannot just go into any village and kill people as usual, the security agencies morale reduced due to being targets and no more inflows from street bribes.
The government of the day also had a chance during endsars to increase the welfare of police and instill discipline and stop the illegalities. But they rather keep status quo to have more pool to steal from and have the police mafia in a state to do their biddings down south. This will be their most difficult fight created by them.
Go and check the names of those that have been consistently killed and targeted. Are they outsiders? The answer is NO! Reducing your already small population because you have a grudge against the Federal government isn't wise. Tomorrow now when promotion is announced and the number of people from that region is small on the list, we'll be the ones to still cry foul. Mark my words: it is easier for people to take out their resentment on a group than the government.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It still baffles me why we have so many check points in the south, while the north is almost totally free of police check points extorting the road users.
They keep on terrorizing the southern transporters and will never disturb their northern counterparts

And their check points are mostly stationed where there are potholes or where the roads are bad.

Their presence on the road has contributed to the higher transport and logistics charges in the southern part of the country than the north. They are nothing but official agbero.
And if any accident happens around their checkpoint, they move and will never attend to the accident victims.
And the names of the Policemen that mounted the checkpoints are Sikiru, Musa and Danladi who are Fulani herdsmen and Amotekun.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why should there be check points in the east which is the most peaceful region in Nigeria
Are they mounted by Fulani herdsmen or Amotekun?
I thought you people claim the Policemen there are Northerners
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Tbasicme: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You are very correct. The force needs to be reformed. Those checkpoint are too much sincerely. The issues of endsars should have taught the police a lesson but they will never learn. Rip to the officers may God console the families they left behind
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Duplexxx: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Bleep police
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by iddonla: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Will you zip it up!

This has all the hallmarks of bloodthirsty, northern sponsored elements! The killers most likely have links to some in government in Abuja who need a justification to send the military down to the south-east to put those ‘nyamiris’ in their place!

It’s not a far-fetched notion when you remember how these people can do anything to consolidate their position in politics and governance! The animals sending out these killers (who are targeting mostly Igbo officers) are cut from the same filthy cloth as those who sent out assassins to kill Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola, Kudirat Abiola.....and decades earlier, all those tens of thousands of Igbos slaughtered in the north in 1966!

I be yoruba boy o..

but sense and wisdom will not depart from your life in jesus name..

reason why we southerners cant unite and fight our common enemy since 1960 still baffles me...maybe south is under curse I dont know

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:

while the north is almost totally free of police check points

You can't imagine the level of army checkpoints on Northern roads, express roads to be precise, north has check points oo.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by smsinnigeria(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2021
I don't support this ideal of killing security officers. God bear me witness.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:

Ur brain needs surgery
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Kayberg: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

No problem u people should continue killing Chukwus or u can even kill u brother to make country ungovernable to the president so that u will have point to make.

Do you know you have no senses at all?
Behold what tribalism and bigotry has made of you!
Who else had been behind the killings if not people like you for the course of feeding a strange god with innocent human blood?
Please swipe far left if you have nothing reasonable to comment.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Verysmart101: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Resurrection212:

I know ur not an igbo man at all.U are one of the bribed northerners sent by the APC to destabilize igbos in our social media platforms.Well u have failed and will forever continue to fail in anything you do in this wife with ur miserable useless self
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by tempest01(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Go and check the names of those that have been consistently killed and targeted. Are they outsiders? The answer is NO! Reducing your already small population because you have a grudge against the Federal government isn't wise. Tomorrow now when promotion is announced and the number of people from that region is small on the list, we'll be the ones to still cry foul. Mark my words: it is easier for people to take out their resentment on a group than the government.

You have not touched any of my questions. You are talking of promotions done with nepotism and favoritism.

you are never concerned when government does the killings.

We had predicted it will come to this. There is a big recruitment pool for people with resentment who have had their kin killed by the same government agencies.

Why are you now concerned that the kin of the government agents will revenge when it is kin of people that they killed that are currently revenging?

The police killed, it is not right, but common sense says that you should stop illegal activities and extorting civilians especially now that there are credible threats.

Watch as the army will limit their personnel movement. but the corrupt and greedy police will continue to be casualties.

I will not support violence, but i can tell you categorically that if the government kills my relations for no just cause and I have nothing to lose, I am willing and will actively consider taking up arms and attacking the same government and its agents used to cause such destruction. And I will not look for the exact person as it is a needle in the haystack. I will look for worthy casualties. And who are more worthy than state sanctioned armed robbers on the streets extorting civilians?

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2021
franchasng:
Nigerians are not intelligent at all. They don't even have iota of sense. No investigative reasoning, no thinking out of the box. Fulanis seem to have become smarter than the rest of Nigerians of recent, what a shame cry

This is being carried out by the same group that threatened Governor Otorm's life.

Their mission is to cause chaos in the Southeast and tag it ESN/IPOB so that they can have a full backing to send in federal troops to help them clear out ESN from Southeast forests to pave way for them to come in fully into Southeast to destroy and sack communities like they are doing in Southwest.

ESN is the only thing stopping them from overrunning Southeast like they have done to Southwest, yet people are dancing to their tone by accusing IPOB and ESN of killing security operatives, to what end

Igbos aren't terrorists that go about killing security operatives and innocent unarmed people for no justifiable reason. This is Fulani herdsmen militia at work.

Southern Nigeria wake up oh before its too too late oh. Make una wake up oh
Well, nobody will believe you guys, have you forgotten Nnamdi Kanu's threatening to kill Police officers in the South East?
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Dbarrzx: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2021
The Easterner should talk to their own, it is not looking good now and it might be worse if not quickly checked.
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
well deserved!
if they had listened to directive that no more checkpoint, maybe they would still be alive but their bribe taking greedy self said no. useless lots.
Directives from who? hahahaha!!!(Deception is a develop art of civilizations and the most potent weapon in the game of power), when the chicken finally comes home to roast, no one will be on your side. hahahaha! we are watching you guys, continue killing igbo police officers, and guess we're not gonna do nada.hahahahaha! who is the smartest one now. Checkmate!
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
LoveThemChubby:
I strongly believe that Nnamdi Kanu's end has come that is why he so blinded. In a short while, the same people of the south east he feels are supporting him will turn against him because he's beginning to kill their people all because they work for the Government. Do you think those who's brothers, husbands, in-laws and fathers are killed will continue to support the Biafran struggle?

Would you have said all this if it had been innocent unarmed IPOB that were the ones shot and killed by the security forces? Would you have cared if the security forces doing the shooting were Igbo or not? Or you dont think that the many unarmed IPOB who have been unjustly killed, were peoples brothers, husbands, in-laws and fathers?

Nigerians who only see injustice when they want to see it, and look away from injustice when it suits them.

The security forces dont enjoy much goodwill in the East due to years of extortion, brutality, torture and extra-judicial killings they perpetrated in that part of the country

Not many Igbos are going to lose any sleep over the unknown gunmen killing Police, not even if the Police are Igbo themselves.

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by Novice1(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Roger don backfire
Re: 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) by frankson1(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin grin The FG should strategically allow them to kill more and document it, so that amnesty international and other organizations will shy away from commenting when the cavalry arrives..

Let them enjoy this moment and feel powerful.

RIP grin
Inspector Austin Ugwu,
Inspector Longinus Ugochukwu,
PC Ama Ifeanyi.

Amnesty international that don't have shame? The Amnesty international that will keep mute while a nation is being held hostage by criminals. They will only come out to scream when the Military try to do something.

Ask yourself why you haven't heard them speak against these killings and unrest by criminal gangs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.