Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Real Facts About Street Boy Bella Shmurda; Lifestory, Education, Age, Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Facts About Street Boy Bella Shmurda; Lifestory, Education, Age, Net Worth (817 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Facts About Street Boy Bella Shmurda; Lifestory, Education, Age, Net Worth by Callyd(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2021
To most Nigerian music fans, the story of the star “Bella Shmurda” is like an inspiration to them. Bella Shmurda as his stage name implies was born as Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed (born 27 January 1997), Bella is a Nigerian songwriter, rapper and hip hop singer. Bella started gaining fame when he released “VISION 2020” remix with the YBNL boss Olamide.

BELLA SHMURDA’S EARLY LIFE AND CAREER

Bella Shmurda was born and brought up in Okokomaiko in Ojo, Lagos state with his parents and had his primary and secondary education in the same area. After his elementary school, Bella took in Jamb and gained admission in the year 2016 into the Lagos State University [LASU] and studied History and International Relations.

Unlike what was written in the first paragraph, Bella Shmurda gained popularity after his debut single "Vision 2020", and a follow up (remix) to the single which he featured Olamide the Baddo. However, he made many hit songs in 2020, some which featured top musicians, one of which is "Cash App" featuring Zlatan which got him more fans and made the people's love for him grow harder. Then, he was nominated for the Headies Award for the next rated in 2020. Adding to that, the 24-year-old star also bursted everywhere with the release of TRIUMPHANT with Olamide and FADE where he was featured by OBO Davido.

REAL FACTS ABOUT BELLA SHMURDA

Real Facts About Street Boy Bella Shmurda; Lifestory, Education, Age, Net Worth

Listening to the songs of Bella Shmurda, it is shown and proved that the music star passed through many difficulties to get to this stage. I am writing this biography following the fact that I grew up in the same area near Okokomaiko, so I will be explaining how hard things are over here.

Bella Shmurda is one of his kind, a singer who followed his goal to achieve success, starting from VISION 2020, it is clear that he passed through hell when he said he has been hustling but all to no avail. The singer has gone through lots of insults from both families and friends, and oppressors but still he stood up to achieve his goal.

After he gained popularity with Olamide, rumors had it that he got signed into YBNL by Olamide. No, Bella Shmurda wasn't signed into YBNL but was signed into another record label called DANGBANA REPUBLIK affiliated with YBNL.

BELLA SHMURDA’S NET WORTH AND OTHERS

Bella Shmurda’s net worth according to forbes 2021 range from $700,000 to .....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/real-facts-about-street-boy-bella.html

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Beaten To Stupor And Hospitalized / I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up / For The First Time In My Life, I Used A Microphone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.