Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Legal Investment Or Business ideas For a beginner. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legal Investment Or Business ideas For a beginner. (298 Views)

Claim $59 Free Usdt In Trust Wallet Without No Investment Or Deposit / Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Investment Or Business ideas For a beginner. by iGod(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hey Nairalanders, it’s been a while, this forum was really helpful to me, all thanks to y’all wonderful people on here.

As we all know that the internet is the new oil money, I need your helps in kick-starting a web based business or investment that would fetch me some good returns either in the long run, or a shorter period. I’ve saved N250k as my capital.

Please I’d like all suggestions to be written here, I don’t have access to the mail I created my account with. Thank you all!
iGod.
Re: Legal Investment Or Business ideas For a beginner. by SKhanmi: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
iGod:

Thanks for your contribution, the one 1, 3 and 4, do you have link to any mentor’s thread or profile please?

Use the search button.
Technology market thread for 1
Freelancing: Search for fiverr and upwork threads
Affiliate Marketing: Contact Ideas.pros
Re: Legal Investment Or Business ideas For a beginner. by bigdot1759(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good day , hope all is well
If you're opportune to read this Lucrative opportunity, then congrats in advance..........

Let me simply share this without delay...
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THIS*

Recharge and Get paid gives average Nigerians like You and I an opportunity to share in the Telecom wealth for those who choose to grab it. This business will continue to flourish so long as there's MTN GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV , GOTV, STARTIMES, PHCN just to mention a few
What you're doing by investing in RAGP is like buying your own personal airtime and data well, just like oil well.
You're using airtime TOP-UP on your phone converted as data to read this messages and also reply.. If your airtime balance depletes or gets finished, you must buy to continue enjoying your digital live, but when you buy, do you get paid?
Before we go on, ask urself this question
Do I really want to make money online?

Simply whatsapp me on 07055762761
To get started immediately, no hiding stories

(1) (Reply)

. / In This Hard Economic Times, What Business Can You Begin With Zero Naira, And Gr / Any Free Site To Make Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.