Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song (18591 Views)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by oshozondii: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2021
The Kano State Films and Videos Censorship Board on Monday arrested a renowned praise singer of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Bashir Dandago.

He was arrested for allegedly releasing what the board described as an inciting song against scholars in the state over their stand on Sheikh Abduljabbar Kabara controversy.

The chairman of the board, Isma’il Na’abba Afakallah confirmed the arrest to Daily Trust.

According to him, “He released a song in which he was directly insulting people, which is capable of inciting the public.

“His offence as far as censorship board is concerned, is that of releasing the song without our permission. We can’t allow people live without order.

“We are taking him to court for prosecution, and, it is the court that will determine the appropriate punishment for him,” Afakallah added.

Dandago is to be arraigned before a magistrate’s court of Nomansland, Kano on Wednesday.

https://dailytrust.com/kano-censorship-board-arrests-praise-singer-for-releasing-inciting-song-without-permission

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Even Saudi Arabia The Custodian Of Islam Is NOT As This Mad..

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13am On Mar 23, 2021
According to him, “He released a song in which he was directly insulting people, which is capable of inciting the public.
We are waiting for the lyrics of the sing before we go further.
We need to really know what they mean by 'inciting'.

It is better that way than some people jumping into conclusion about what they know nothing about.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Karlovych: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed Lord Lugard committed the greatest crime in African history in the year 1914, spits on his rotten skeleton.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Ejiphill09(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by PCG1: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
ɛ ċɦօҡɛcheesy

1 Like

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by rottable(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
It is well
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by inumidun2010(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Is this the Same ISLAM countries like Saudi Arabia, Morocco and the likes are practicing, The truth is that these PEOPLE hide under the CLOAK of RELIGION to practice their FOOLISHNESS..
But the day a MUSLIM MEDICAL STUDENT who I loved agreed with the BEHEADING OF THE FRENCH TEACHER because of drawing the Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed(PBUH), that was the day I knew ISLAM is runned as a CULT..
Generally, Islam is a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY...

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by funsho75(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
angry grin
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by elmessiahs(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
mtchew... I just tire to comment.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by JosephXavier: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
If our Muslim brothers can fight corruption, illiteracy, drug abuse and terrorism the way they fight for their religion, that region will see a huge turn around

Misplaced priorities is their problem

26 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by ShaqFu: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Good riddance! I'm sure the praise singer sang about something that didn't go well with some powers that be in Kano. grin

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Mummymahdi(f): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Who did he abuse?
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by tiswell(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Bizzyliss(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Nonsense pple

1 Like

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by ClassicMan202(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Ha haha haha.... I laugh Islamically, this sharia matter tie wrapper

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by LegalRambles(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
E Choke E come hang
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by tuzle(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
That part of the country is just too back world. If people like eminem was was from the north,he would have been a goober by now

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by dahnimoh(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
This time not against mohammed abi.
Ok thats fine atleast not death sentence

1 Like

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by AuthorDe: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Backward people

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by texazzpete(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
post=100124599:

We are waiting for the lyrics of the sing before we go further.

It is better that way than some people jumping into conclusion about what they know nothing about.

Does your brief extend to defending hardline clerics too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by HeadShot: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Beheading people are it again,..

Later they will claim religion or peace...

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Ademola47(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
.....“We are taking him to court for prosecution, and, it is the court that will determine the appropriate punishment for him,” Afakallah added.....

I like that part!

He should be allowed fair hearing and exonerated if found innocent.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by obiekunie2: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Even Saudi Arabia The Custodian Of Islam Is NOT As This Mad..

my brother!

this our North matter with islam tire me walahi!

I mean just look it fa!

Saudi don open their country to alcoholic drinks, remove hijab from their women, make western education compulsory in all level BUT OUR MALLAMS IN KANO STILL CARRY THE SHARIA MATTER FOR HEAD LIKE GALA!

NA THIS ONE WE DEY CALL "BEING MORE CATHOLIC THAN THE POPE"! cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
texazzpete:

Does your brief extend to defending hardline clerics too?
Keep silent and read reasonable and mature response....
You will learn one or two things from your elders here.....okay?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by centboy123456(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
I can’t believe I share d same country with this people
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Tonalphs(f): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
backward set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers / Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.