Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song (18601 Views)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Moomoo hisbah people
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by israelmao(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Kano again with its dictatorial move.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by obiekunie2: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
texazzpete:

Does your brief extend to defending hardline clerics too?

E CHOKE! cheesy cheesy

u done choke am!
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by ayenale1(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Patapata he abuse Ganduje and Buhari...
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Akhee: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Even Saudi Arabia The Custodian Of Islam Is NOT As This Mad..
That is because Saudi Arabia do not have stupid singer like him, and fools like you who support bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Nyanabo(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Until we see the lyrics. But I won't be surprised if the song is just about criticism, Most Nigerians dont like being criticize but they always eager to criticize others when they cant take one. Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by juman(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Kano governor is not perfect but he is trying, a good governor.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by aminusabaru(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

and who tell you Saudi Arabia is the custodian of islam?
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by juman(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Inciting Song will cause chaos in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Kenog4real(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-censorship-board-arrests-praise-singer-for-releasing-inciting-song-without-permission

Well, I don't want to jump in conclusion. But, if the song need to be censored, then it shouldn't be taken too serious as the singer will have to go to court. Also, who are the public the song is capable of inciting.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by gulfer: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2021
These guys have finally lost it; I thought they only go after people who blaspheme the prophet but now they are using the censorship board to haunt an Islamic singer who praises the prophet but attacks hypocritical scholars.......Like someone said, even Saudi Arabia; custodian of the Islamic faith allows freedom to practice as long as you don't slander the name of the prophet. Classic case of 'being Catholic more than the Pope' angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by ridwanlawal: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Half knowledge has caused more harm than good
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by extol1(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Who did he abuse?
mummymahdi, you should know that he sang against those in power
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by cardoctor(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Let's hear it
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Mummymahdi(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2021
extol1:

mummymahdi, you should know that he sang against those in power

Mtswww!

If I am opportune I will sing against those in power and are not doin d needful.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Dymaco(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2021
post=100127582:
Keep silent and read reasonable and mature response.... You will learn one or two things from your elders here.....okay?
Don't call yourself an elder. You don't deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by chatinent: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Waiting for the lyrics.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by telleyway: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2021
How I wish they channel this energy to eradicating beggers on the streets.

If Babangida did not kill Fela, Obasanjo di not kill Idris, then, they are only waiting their time.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2021
In Nigeria, if you don't want to be bullied by the government, just get sophisticated arms,
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
u're stupid idiot face ur stupid xristain jews religion cos isah (AS) was a muslim
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by otino(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2021
When does a sensors board has the power to arrest someone, I thought if a relic goes against their code they either ban the song in it's entirety or any other disciplinary measure given to the artist.
What did I know self.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Ayilara1(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
inumidun2010:
Is this the Same ISLAM countries like Saudi Arabia, Morocco and the likes are practicing, The truth is that these PEOPLE hide under the CLOAK of RELIGION to practice their FOOLISHNESS..
But the day a MUSLIM MEDICAL STUDENT who I loved agreed with the BEHEADING OF THE FRENCH TEACHER because of drawing the Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed(PBUH), that was the day I knew ISLAM is runned as a CULT..
Generally, Islam is a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY...

Immediately they talk about Islam, some of you just love to abandon your reasoning and logic to spew rubbish.

Sensibly, what is bad in what has been done? I've not listened to the music but the allegation is that someone is inciting violence by abuse someone, is it bad to arrest him if it's true?

I don't know why some of you just live with natural hate for islam.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by MasterQim(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Do you realise how stupid you just sounded? You haven't listened to the said song and here you are giving your unsolicited verdict.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by woleabayo(f): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2021
they are mad like a masquerade parading or chasing a mad parson lolzzzzz
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Loveknitting: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
FrankBass281:
This is serious..pls who knows how much yoghurt starter is sold.i need this info urgently

Yogurt starter in nigeria, I look for it tired, me I just use plain yogurt instead and it work perfectly well.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by extol1(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Mtswww!

If I am opportune I will sing against those in power and are not doin d needful.
we all know that Africa leaders especially Nigerians detest criticism
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Softmojo(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2021
A stitch in time saves 9.

Kano is very sensitive when it comes to religious matters.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by NoSentiment: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Saudi Arabia is not the yardstick for Islam/Muslims.

Plus even the European countries that brought xtianity to the pagans in Africa are not as mad with it as these former pagans.

Wetin concerns you with muslim matter?! These muslims were alredy civilised when the white man came to bring xtianity for u and civilised u through it.

ANTIlSLAM:
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Lord Lugard committed the greatest crime in African history in the year 1914, spits on his rotten skeleton.

You people are still blaming Lord Lugard for the mistakes of your fathers.

Lord Lugard joined the country together but left since 1918.

He is not the one still forcing you to stay together.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by Gireiboy(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Akhee:
That is because Saudi Arabia do not have stupid singer like him, and fools like you who support bigotry
Every Muslim believer is the custodian of Islam,not Saudi Arabia. Ignorant fool.
Re: Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song by malakaimoscondo: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2021
JosephXavier:
If our Muslim brothers can fight corruption, illiteracy, drug abuse and terrorism the way they fight for their religion, that region will see a huge turn around

Misplaced priorities is their problem
what is religion about the arrest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Senate President (Photos) / Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / Kogi: YIAGA Tasks INEC To Investigate Reports Of Pre-filled Results Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.