Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

"We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho (46662 Views)

Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend / General Attahiru Tells Reps To Invite Ex-Service Chiefs Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by BobbieZion(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Simplyleo:

E really pain.

Quoting same comment twice typing bunkum.

See curse everywhere. grin

You have been cursing since 2015, you never taya? grin

Even barren witch dey rest sometimes. cheesy

Try dey rest sometimes, no be your own bad pass everybody. grin

Simplyleo
The Islamic "Beast Of No Nation"
I am not baffled, it runs in the blood of Mohammedans.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Asswipemod: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
sojfarm:
Mind you. It will not be like the last civil war o o o o .

By the time the soldiers you will send start killing themselves; your soldiers will beginning to disobey you orders; your soldiers will beginning to shoot their commanders;

Its the soldiers that is able to make it to the warfront without heavy migraine that can use whatever military hardware.

Things have changed!!!!

Oga, why una dey tell dem now? Leave them. Let them come for those guys now. They think they are talking to soft targets because they are not displaying arms and posting videos of weapons. Some soldiers go drop their weapons, commot uniform and run.
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Gokoyer0(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Igboho even said they should come and harm me if they are fit. Hahahaha. I just hope something dramatic will positively happen very soon. This country has been damaged to be candid and the cows are already playing their dirty game toward 2023 election.

I heard about
atonement12:
This cows can not take any war to Igboho, immediately he moves, civil war starts...

1 Like

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Asswipemod: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Those local miscreants that call themselves separatist leaders should be dealt with thoroughly.

Ok. You guys have not learnt anything so far with what is happening in Nigeria plc.
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by omoharry(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shekem:

So, you expect these elders to just agree with Igboho?

See, breaking this country up will be taking it too far.

We are better off together.

By 2023, people should rather vote for regionalism rather than another election.

This country doesn't have to break up.
What do you mean that we should vote regionalism than election? how is that done? The whole sysyte, is designed to favor only the corrupt and money bag politicians.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by omoharry(f): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
We are trapped in this country and the only way is a united front from the south.All this isolated agitation from the Oduduwa & BIAFRA independently is the reason why the Nigerian govt do not take your agitation seriously. But a united front from the south will give the North a scare.They might want to try their divide and rule tactics but if they find it not to be successful, they would be forced to come to the round table. Then the south can make their demands..Regionalism(without these crops of leaders oo, should be one of the condition) or break up.

I wish we could have some strong and courageous men from the South South and south East to have a closed door meeting with All agitators to unite so that it will be between the North and the South. By having a united front, it will not be an easy group to intimidate and harassed by the military and the power that be.
Let us use the system used by the Ends Sars, where there is no leader but elected representative from all southern region to sensitize their own people about the southern division from Nigeria...it will be difficult for the govt to scape goat anyone just the way they were unable to arrest any ring leader during the End Sars.
Then if by miracle the southern agitation is successful, then the Oduduwas and The BIAFRA can go their separate ways. Then the people of the south south can decide who they which to align with.Either the West or East but with conditions.
United we stand and divided we fall.
Pls dont mention me if you are a bigot and an immature person. Pls our matured men and woman on Nairaland are welcome to comment, what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by atonement12: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Westerville:

The best thing FG could do is to invite those agitating,know why they are agitating,but they won't do that rather engage them as terrorists while the real terrorists are terrorising the northern part of the country. The day I will take Nigerian Army serious is the day they will arrest Shakarau. Clamping down of Igboho and Asari,will cause more coarse in the already traumatized nation.
You are waiting for buhari to ask you why you are agitating? Osanobua!! cheesy
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Popson0424: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin
Asswipemod:

Oga, why una dey tell dem now? Leave them. Let them come for those guys now. They think they are talking to soft targets because they are not displaying arms and posting videos of weapons. Some soldiers go drop their weapons, commot uniform and run.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by SAM1979: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
The Military has lost so many officers and soldiers in the battle against Boko. Why cant the Military change tactics and win this war in 1 month? Does it mean all military tactics have been exhausted? Igboho and Dokubo are unarmed. Go challenge Fulani herdsmen or it means you are partners with them? The military is yet to confront Fulani herdsmen till date.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by CONFAMA: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Erú Fulani. I learned that Fulani herdsmen have sent yorubas to IDP camp in Benin Republic.

As a Fulani slave, you are happy about that, right?

Between freedom offered by igboho and exile to Benin Republic IDP camp, which one do you choose?

Thirdly, have you asked if/why this army don't go after bandits, Boko haram, iswap and those who tried to kill governor ortom the other day?

Oh. Are you not a Fulani slave again? So, Why should you bother. I'm certain you are happy that your slave masters get good treatment even if your family members are sent to Benin Republic IDP camp as a result.

That's how a good slave should behave. Big up, boy.

By the way, are you also a Yoruba Muslim? You display characters fitting that profile.

leo is fulani
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Asswipemod: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Duplexxx:
I be like Sunday aka Igboho due to his freedom fighting for his people but now i can see that he's going beyond his bandries

He should be very very careful

Ibsee. For your information, the Nigerian army is an auxiliary force working with Fulani militia and the Cabal in Aso rock.
A fundamental mistake they are making is underestimating Dokubo and Igboho. Dokubo is not the only ex militant in the ND. If others get activated and ralky together, it will only help as catalyst for the inevitable. Nigeria is not a country but an asset of Britain with Northerners as their willing servants.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by renheart(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Have you gone for the spoken man of meyitti Allah?
Nonsense talk. That is how you will go for the division of this country unknown to you. Mitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Haben1: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Igbo's get serious problem.
They hate Yoruba proceeding, or developing.
Anything that lead to the success of Yoruba they will go against it yet they're cannot develop their region. They can't also live there, they prefer to come to Lagos and Ibadan to survive.
We go soon dey pursue unahhh soon.
Make everybody face their problem.
Legally, Oduduwa go stand. Then Igbo and Hausa will continue Nigeria.
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by bencynthgreat: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

There will be a remarkable difference between these movies about to be launched and the previous ones. cheesy

Different key actors.

But most importantly, lamidi cownu was able to brainwash good number of clowns who he eventually used as shield. Sunday Igboho and Asari Dokubo can't boast of good number of brainwashed followers.

The bottom line is, the duo should know lamidi passed through so many hitches before he finally moved to London and started cashing out.

They should therefore be ready to face some challenges because there are no much illiterates in their zones they can easily brainwash.

Anyway, lemme quickly get another UPS on standby for my TV and Dstv system. I don't wanna miss a single episode. cheesy

Stop flushing ur brain down the toilet
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by AmazingELixir: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Asswipemod:

Ok. You guys have not learnt anything so far with what is happening in Nigeria plc.

Educate me
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by molotough(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Those local miscreants that call themselves separatist leaders should be dealt with thoroughly.
Same question to you and that scoundrel who calls himself monogamy, where is your ancestral land in this expired zoo. How many times do we need to remind you baztardz black arab mongrels that your course is a lost one because your jihadist forebearers don't belong to this lands nor a tribe at all, your forebearers invaded this parts which is not your ancestral land and you have none in west africa, not even the futa Toro and Jalon you miserables claim to hail from. Your blood-loving terrorist-making cult movement called religion of pissed is not an african thing. It's completely alien to us just as Christianity is, but the christian don't kill blacks like you fulani black Arabs keep doing all over west africa. Go back to your bloody middle east desert lands you pig headed fuckz. Spits on your mother and usman Dan terrorist fuodio. Eediots
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Zetty177x: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
I feel like calling this man a fooll. Armed Robbers are troubling us , bandits, boko haram, herdsmen..then his problem is Igboho? Why not deal with the root cause?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Zetty177x: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
I feel like calling thid man a fooll. Armed Robbers are troubling us , bandits, boko haram, herdsmen..then his problem is Igboho? Why not deal with the root cause?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Steve28: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please my candid advice to the NA face the insurgency in the northern part of the country first before coming to the south, so kindly reserve your energy
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by ngadaAwo: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
valirex:
[s][/s]

Asari does not speak for the ND.

ND has more that 4 Nations in it
are you from Ogun or ondo?
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by macof(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Litmus:

They are, when Shekau is not being hidden by the French, him and his followers spend most times jumping from one lake Chad island to another, dodging bombs and bullets or hiding behind women wrapper, old people and children in villages to shoot at army and avoid military and air-force retaliations. Sometimes they run with the animals in Sambisa.

Staying in Nigeria is not forced, you know. Africa has opened up, if you don’t like Nigeria move to those paradise African countries you people always boasts about, they are often under populated too.They have electricity after all.

And people should leave their ancestral land for you?
Before Nigeria, those lands belonged to them and they to the land

So it is Nigeria that will go

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Zetty177x: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Can someone who studied government explain to me? Cant a country split without war? Like referendum or something?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by molotough(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
History555:

Who will restructure nigeria. Did the president or senators tell you that they are in support of restructure. By the way what does restructure nigeria mean
Who will restructure Nigeria? Can a colonial structure brought into existence as a result of forced union otherwise known as amalgamation, be restructured ? All the presidents, legislators, senators from past till present have no idea on what it is to lead by governance, they are all just bunch self-cycling hegemonists drunk with a form of power called money. Ask yourself, ever since the unholy inception of this contraption in 1914, has the ethnic nationalities encaged in it have had their region better off or worse off under the now expired Nigeria project which most of the world-leading think tanks has conclude to be a failed state? Restructure means everyone sitting down to agree on a formular where everything is reset back to a default, to rework a new structure that ensure peaceful coexistence amongst all, where no ethnic/tribal region is marginalized and cheated as it is currently stands, but in reality, how can that be possible when an alien race of landless invaders, whom, in order to keep the indigenous natives permanently underdeveloped and subjugated, the imperial British ensured power reside with them, and their fulani black arab mongrels, are all hell bent to finish an agenda they claim not only did their great grandfather not only completed, but conquered on their behalf the whole area within the now expired mere geographic contraption called Neejeryia and as it stands to have offered various tools of oppression and destruction utilized under the guise of governing but it's TOTAL JIHAD!

Zetty177x:
Can someone who studied government explain to me? Cant a country split without war? Like referendum or something?
ofcourse countries can, even the ones that sought the consent of one another do go their separate ways with out war not to talk of this one forced together by the same useless baztards British who just had themselves deleted from Europe. E no go better for all of them for that Britain, including all of Lugard's descendant if they don't come and undo this unholy amalgamation of forward thinking indigenous people with a race of backward thinking alien black arab killers and their mongrelized descendants.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Acidiously: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
ngadaAwo:
what's this one saying
and who told you I'm against esn?
my own is that they should stick to plan
Have they in anyway derailed? Or are you a believer of propaganda?
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by luluosas(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Has the coas addressed the threat to life of a sitting governor by his brothers in arms?
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Gireiboy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
macof:

Don't mind them cheesy grin
They want to start a war with yorubas and Niger delta

There by fighting a war on multiple fronts
Nigerian army that can't beat ordinary Boko Haram, it wants to add Yoruba and Niger delta people plus biafra to its problems grin
I laugh
Did you just say;ordinary Boko Haram the second most dangerous terrorist group in the world. Come to think; do you guys have the mind to strap bombs to your body.
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
kokomilala:
Why are northerners so imbecilic and irresponsible with brute force? If truly the military make good this threat, they will suffer a crushing defeat.This is it: the combine of the military will be fighting on about 5 fronts- the North East against the coupling of ISWAP and the Boko Boys,North West and Central against bandits and kidnappers,South West against Sunday Igboho and the Yoruba,South-South against Dukobo and the Ijaws.And,if IPOB join,it may even be 6 fronts.The Nigerian military is no more than 100,000 men,knackered and ill-motivated.How are they going to coordinate what will mostly turn out to be an asymmetrical warfare? It will be too costly in terms of finance and human lives. Obviously,the Nigerian military do not have the staying power to counter the long-drawn battles,executed by guerilla tactics,as seen in Vietnam and Iraq.

And the armies are not robots, most of them suffering like the masses and victims of same system they try to defend. The number of armies resigning are unprecedented in the history of Nigerian armed forces, and less are willing to join.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by seyz91(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
cheesy i dont know for them oo
googi:
Have they gone for Abubakar Shekau yet
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by princenaira(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

There will be a remarkable difference between these movies about to be launched and the previous ones. cheesy

Different key actors.

But most importantly, lamidi cownu was able to brainwash good number of clowns who he eventually used as shield. Sunday Igboho and Asari Dokubo can't boast of good number of brainwashed followers.

The bottom line is, the duo should know lamidi passed through so many hitches before he finally moved to London and started cashing out.

They should therefore be ready to face some challenges because there are no much illiterates in their zones they can easily brainwash.

Anyway, lemme quickly get another UPS on standby for my TV and Dstv system. I don't wanna miss a single episode. cheesy

The demon in charge of your life has gotten certificate of occupancy and will never leave you till death. Kwontinue your stupidity

Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by rafcrown(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
NA,please think well.
What of Arewa boys and Miyeti criminals
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Eriokanmi: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Better leave trash for lawma and face shecow your boko jsram brother, who wants to establish a caliphate in the north by faya by force. Touch Igboho and see pepper live.
Re: "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho by Unrated900(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
I don’t know why this people no wan share this country

This Hausa and Fulani knew they wil sufer more and more

Las las na war we go fight

But me Dey run go my home town Sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.