Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Who Else Noticed This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Else Noticed This (488 Views)

Seun I Just Noticed They Banned My Main Account For More Than Two Decades / What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! / Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed This by Oxb90: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Who else noticed these four special vehicles that's moving slowly and as they move to some distance, something will come out from under the vehicles that will vibrate the entire road. This is happening right now along Akpajo road right here in portharcourt. This has made almost every body that lives along this road to run out from their houses to make sure that they are safe because the vibration from this four vehicles are fearsome.
Sorry guys i am sorry i could not attach videos or pictures to this because none was taking, the reasons is the way the whole thing happened. I was sleeping when the vibration of these vehicles woke me up. Everywhere and everything was shaking and I thought it was an earthquake. The only thing in my mind was to run out of the house before it collapses on me.
Re: Who Else Noticed This by hakeem4(m): 4:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Do you have a picture of this ?
Re: Who Else Noticed This by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Who can confirm this please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed This by youngblaq: 4:46am On Mar 23, 2021
What goes on here??
Re: Who Else Noticed This by houseontherock: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Pictures and (or) videos will be nice

(1) (Reply)

Aged Man Caught While Trying To Have Sex With His 8yr Old Step Daughter / Video: Kenyan Man Beaten Up By Locals After He Allegedly Molested Schoolgirl / Just In:fulani Herdsmen Allegedely Kidnap 8 People Along Akure Ijesha Express Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.