Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm (481 Views)

Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Super TV CEO Killer Filmed At Her Shop Weeks Before The Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by DDrey: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
'I don't want to die, I want my life back' – Super TV CEO’s killer, Chidinma begs for mercy (Video, PHOTOS)

Read details in link below with video....

https://livetimesng.com/i-dont-want-to-die-i-want-my-life-back-super-tv-ceos-killer-chidinma-begs-for-mercy-photos/

Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by illicit(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2021
No o

Tit for tat ni o
Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by Simplyleo: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Is in the blood.

Giving others what you can't take.
Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by Eriokanmi: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Eyah. Why commit the crime in the first place? How i wish most criminals could think of the likely consequences before indulging in it...
Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Eye don clear. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by smileyoo: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2021
mumu girl. even as I blame the man for not behaving himself as a respectable gentle man by running after a girl that is just the same age with his own kids, he still didn't deserve to be butchered by you.
he foolishly loved you and you foolishly betrayed his love, to the point of killing him, so you are just nothing but a beautiful beast that needs to be chained away from decent people for a better society.
it's sad that people read the bible but over-look the Christ's golden rule, he handed over to mankind, not just christians alone.
this golden rule is: " do unto others as you would want others to do unto you" .
if only mankind adhere to this simple basic principle, the world would have been a peaceful place to be, as there wouldn't have been: terrorism, bandits, scammers, murderers, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by gambia(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
You don already price market and you must buy am. Many wont still listen, sex discipline is a necessity in this present day.
Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by Realtalk20: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Is in the blood.

Giving others what you can't take.
Like terrorism is in the blood of Northerns , grin
They steal land rape kill kidnap and cheat others

All hail Arewa grin
Re: Video'I Don't Want To Die, I Want My Life Back' – Super TV Ceo’s Killer, Chidinm by greatbuc(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Its better said as your last words. I can't empathise with someone who lie on the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Recounts How She Met Her Victim At A Party And Why She Killed Him / Victim Of Suspected Ponzi Scheme Commits Suicide / Photos; Young Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.