Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. (643 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by Hopez456(m): 4:07am On Mar 23, 2021
I was also recently scammed of my hard earned money while trying to buy USDT from a scam whatsapp group. I do buy and sell from legitimate groups for years without issues but this last week I was not careful to observe the group i was buying from because I was in a hurry so I ended up buying from a scam group. Immediately i sent the escrow the money, i was removed from the group and blocked.
The money involved is ₦71,750. I will be grateful if anyone can help track and recover the funds even if you will take half of the funds.

I just want the guys nabbed and be taught some lessons.
My hands are tied, couldn't do much because of the crypto involvement.
Attached are the evidence of payment and the phone number of the scammers and the fund receiver pictures and details from facebook.

07064755597 is the fund receiver( Peter Emmanuel Esongeda )number. Also stood as the escrow.

I paid into:
Fcmb
Peter .E. Emmanuel.

He uses Firstbank too

Peter Esongeda Emmanuel

07035091143 seller's number

Will be grateful if others can help too.
Thanks

Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by hakeem4(m): 4:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Sorry man!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by IbnBattuta1960: 4:22am On Mar 23, 2021
Sorry for your loss. This will also expose the thief for what he is.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Things dey happen o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by Dammyofficial(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Ehyah sorry man. I once fall for them too, mine was on telegram.

But the truth be say, Na desperation, naivety and greed dey make person fall for this kind scam.

E pain me that time o, but I don learn my lessons sha.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Guy, this one they d scam you left right center angry
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by Hopez456(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
Guy, this one they d scam you left right center angry
No. not me, this is the first scam I'm experiencing since I have been on crypto and it was due to urgency unavailability of coins from my trusted colleagues.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by Opeyemix007(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2021
Can help you get some of his information, send me a mail @lawjane200@yahoo.com
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by 2shaw: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2021
He dey use the scam money dey drink beer for one local pub wey dem no dey wear t-shirt but only cheap singlets. Heya. Forget the money,move on.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. by tito44: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100124845:
Things dey happen o shocked

Buhari has scammed Nigerians. It is a pity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Etsako West Revenue Officer's Head Was Smashed Trying To Sell Councils Ticket / Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages, Suspects Flee / I Can't Sleep, I Can't Stop Thinking Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.