Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? (1013 Views)

Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase / Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by obiekunie2: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2021
The CBN partnered with NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK to disburse the Federal Government's Loans to Nigerians but it seems the company is so determined to make sure people hardly apply for these loans successfully - especially the TCF LOAN APPLICATION FOR SMEs.

You can never go past the third stage - the site will not load their MFB branches.

Why must People stay awake day-in Night-in just to get registered on their portal without success.

The company can not claim ignorance of these bottle-neck.

As it stands, many see the scheme as a scam because of these difficulties. Many believed they have already taken their friends and relatives and just leave other people to be wasting their time.

WHY IS IT THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL COME UP WITH LAUDABLE PROGAMMES AND STILL ALLOW THE PEOPLE GIVEN THE MANDATE TO EXECUTE SUCH TO KEEP FRUSTRATING NIGERIANS?

Why are their no supervisory bodies to monitor the performance of such operators?

This same scenario happens in ALL government mass incentive programmes - to register on the sites, one has to pass thru the eye of the needle - WHY?

That was how it happened during the last Survival Fund application - Everything was going fine until three days to closing the site then the site stopped verifying company names. It continued like that till the site was closed - nobody gave any explanation on why many Nigerians were denied the opportunity to enroll.

THIS FRUSTRATION SHOULD BE STOPPED FORTWITH AS IT IS GIVING THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS. ABOVE ALL, IT IS CASTING SERIOUS ASPERSON ON LAUDABLE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MASS DRIVEN PROGRAMMES.

The Presidency, the office of the Vice President as well as the Office of the Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs should please do their best to stop this frustration on Nigerians - designing a perfectly working web portal shouldn't be rock science - especially considering the fact that Nigeria have many young, talented and experienced web developers allover the country.

Please whosoever is in charge of this problems should get it sorted out.

cc: lalasticlala. seun. Please help move to front page so the people involve can see this complaint.

Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by Mysticwebb: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Just make your complain and leave Buhari's name out of it. That name is already tarnished and preoccupying your mind with it might even be why you are having problems navigating the site.
For anything that requires luck for success, such name should not near your mind. It depicts fraud.

3 Likes

Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by capitalzero: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2021
obiekunie2:
The CBN partnered with NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK to disburse the Federal Government's Loans to Nigerians but it seems the company is so determined to make sure people hardly apply for these loans successfully - especially the TCF LOAN APPLICATION FOR SMEs.

You can never go past the third stage - the site will not load their MFB branches.

Why must People stay awake day-in Night-in just to get registered on their portal without success.

The company can not claim ignorance of these bottle-neck.

As it stands, many see the scheme as a scam because of these difficulties. Many believed they have already taken their friends and relatives and just leave other people to be wasting their time.

WHY IS IT THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL COME UP WITH LAUDABLE PROGAMMES AND STILL ALLOW THE PEOPLE GIVEN THE MANDATE TO EXECUTE SUCH TO KEEP FRUSTRATING NIGERIANS?

Why are their no supervisory bodies to monitor the performance of such operators?

This same scenario happens in ALL government mass incentive programmes - to register on the sites, one has to pass thru the eye of the needle - WHY?

That was how it happened during the last Survival Fund application - Everything was going fine until three days to closing the site then the site stopped verifying company names. It continued like that till the site was closed - nobody gave any explanation on why many Nigerians were denied the opportunity to enroll.

THIS FRUSTRATION SHOULD BE STOPPED FORTWITH AS IT IS GIVING THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS. ABOVE ALL, IT IS CASTING SERIOUS ASPERSON ON LAUDABLE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MASS DRIVEN PROGRAMMES.

The Presidency, the office of the Vice President as well as the Office of the Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs should please do their best to stop this frustration on Nigerians - designing a perfectly working web portal shouldn't be rock science - especially considering the fact that Nigeria have many young, talented and experienced web developers allover the country.

Please whosoever is in charge of this problems should get it sorted out.

cc: lalasticlala. seun. Please help move to front page so the people involve can see this complaint.
Blame your internet provider not nisral.
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by Pierocash(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Bro check your internet. I have applied successfully, and so many others
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by obiekunie2: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:

Pierocash:

BRO!

I HAVE USED MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE! ALL THE SAME RESPONSE!

besides why must it be network dependent.

Am talking of the SME not household.

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by abbeycial: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2021
It could be system error though a friend told me he had same issue but when he cleared his cookies,cache and history from his device,the application went successful.
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by cassidy1996(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
i don reset password tire, i never fit login
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by demsy21(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2021
The website is nothing to write home about. It keeps telling you "Error or server not working". Those handling that are doing an awful job. Op, I'll advise you should try after midnight, it will work. Keep on trying

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by Pierocash(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
obiekunie2:

BRO!

I HAVE USED MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE! ALL THE SAME RESPONSE!

besides why must it be network dependent.

Am talking of the SME not household.
it may be ur browser. I just applied again for the SME and it went succefull in less than 7 Min
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by lereinter(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Tarnishing buhari name?

Ko Ni dafun buhari

his end will be worst than his beginning
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by Whois(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Walahi Op didn't lie, it took me two days before I could submit my application. I have a friend yet to submit because he is tired of refreshing the page

Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by obiekunie2: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
it may be ur browser. I just applied again for the SME and it went succefull in less than 7 Min

pls which browser did you use?
Re: NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK Why Are You Tarnishing President Buhari's Name? by Pierocash(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
obiekunie2:

pls which browser did you use?
Chrome

(1) (Reply)

2023: Sanwo-olu’s Successor Should Be A Muslim / UK Asylum to IPOB is a Major blow to Buhari Regime / We’ve Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Always Lie To Nigerians” — Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.