Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? (446 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by chatinent: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Personally, I think there is nothing wrong with it. I based this inference on the children -- especially if they are infant, or minors per se.

Although, a lot of people have the notion that it's unthinkable, and something must have transpired between both of them afore the elder sister's passing away.

If there are older children, that might be a case, truly...or is it really worth the blind bullet?

What do you think, please?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by Kriss216: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Personally, I think there is nothing wrong with it. I based this inference on the children -- especially if they are infant, or minors per se.
There's no guarantee the sister will be good to the children. Women are naturally dangerous, an outsider might take care of those children than the sister to the late wife.

If there's need to remarry, the man should look elsewhere and respect the family of his beloved late wife. The late wife sister should play the role of "Big Aunty" to her late sister's children if she truly loved her sister.

Doing "Buy one, Get one later" to the family of his beloved late wife is the height of insult and disregard!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by Bornsinner7: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Honestly!

Nothing wey nyash dey do wey no dey sweet.. sheet.. piss.. fucck.. e dey sweet because nyash na wonderful material property

The love of fb is the beginning of senseless threads
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by JooJae: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmm let me take a sit
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by Homeboiy: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2021
If you ask me...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by chatinent: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Kriss216:

There's no guarantee the sister will be good to the children. Women are naturally dangerous, an outsider might take care of those children than the sister to the late wife.

If there's need to remarry, the man should look elsewhere and respect the family of his beloved late wife. The late wife sister should play the role of "Big Aunty" to her late sister's children if she truly loved her sister.

Doing "Buy one, Get one later" to the family of his beloved late wife is the height of insult and disregard!

The probability that an outsider will take care of the children more than her younger sister is lesser.

I know of one. You'll hardly believe the kids of her elder sister and that of hers are any different.
She treats all as hers.

You spoke about respect?

Bro, this really has nothing to do with disrespect fa. If you had said tradition, I'll keep mum.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Man Marrying His Late Wife's Sister? by chatinent: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Honestly!

Nothing wey nyash dey do wey no dey sweet.. sheet.. piss.. fucck.. e dey sweet because nyash na wonderful material property

How old is your stupidity?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Breaks Record As She Gives Birth To 10 Babies At Once(photos / Never Ignore The W's In Your Life. / Davido & Chioma Had A Great And Nice Time Together In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.