Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (64926 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Fira09(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Photos of Lagos auto dealer, Ikechukwu Ogbonna aka IVD, and his late wife, Bimbo, when they were young lovers, have been shared online.

IVD has been accused of battering his wife for many years which allegedly led to her death The couple have five children together.

SOURCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Fira09(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Zonefree(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2022
Love will get you killed.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by God1000(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by decatalyst(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Love can grow bitter very quickly if care is not taken.

Good to fight for love, but never fight to the extent of dying for love.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Mrkumareze(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2022
They became tired of each other, them for kukuma get separated. That ll give them room for freedom ...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by MonkeyMods(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2022
I'm more interested in how he quickly rose from obscurity into limelight

She would have been chasing him around the place cos of side chicks.

Peter Obi and Tinubu supporters

Equation is balanced

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Chaos14: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Mynd44 nlfpmod
It is always terrible to see life go to waste

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Macphenson: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oh my!!!!! They both looked lovely growing up together in love. How did things get this bad to the extent of costing a life?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by premierlead: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
See how happy and joyful they were...

Women can make someone to commit, they are so pathetic, dreary, heartbreaking and heartrending

That woman born for you doesn't mean she can't kill you.

shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
So what? He still physically abused her and treated her like trash.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Such a beautiful soul wasted cry

Women, speak out if you are suffering in your marriages.

Don't die in silence biko.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!

56 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by inoki247: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
ok
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Isiem1: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
When the going was good
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ehya
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Authoreety: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

M. O. N. E. Y!!!

Was involved...

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Horbar1: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
May her soul continue to rest peace.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Adex2442: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
The woman has always been beautiful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by lailo: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
I now agree with the family. Gbola is the strongest blood covenant that can imprison a lady for life even to her death grin grin grin grin grin
The guy understand the power of fuckery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Authoreety: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117612711:

Stop this trash.
There are millions of nice igbo boys out there, and they are Romantic to the core.
They lavish money on their women.
And they are hardworking.

Madam Ngo of @ can testify to the romantic part.

Stop confusing Igbos with genuine, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are only 1% of our population,
Don't get it twisted biko.

Now take this small tin hold body,
So you wont make the mistake next time...
Koi koi koi ..

First time I ever liked your post..

I can see,

Sense is returning

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by spartachico(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
(In Kendrick Lamar song)

Love’s gonna get you killed , the price is gonna be the death of you and you and me and you

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by ictmikky(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Chai
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by okomile(f): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
RIP to her
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tishbite41(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fetish
Blood covenant
Family never liked the man
Sacrificed her school fees
Story too long

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:

Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!
Stop this trash.
There are millions of nice igbo boys out there, and they are Romantic to the core.
They lavish money on their women.
And they are hardworking.

Madam Ngo of @ can testify to the romantic part.

Stop confusing Igbos terrorists and cannibals with genuine, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are only 1% of our population,
Don't get it twisted biko.

Now take this small tin hold body,
So you wont make the mistake next time...
Koi koi koi ..

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
That's why i stay clear off agressive men.I always test the level of agression in any man i crush on or like so as to know if i should kill any form of crush or feelings i have for such man, no be me person pikin go dy take test his muscle strenght. RIP to Bimbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Danny50: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Em don renew him juju thatz all.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Struggle and Builders UFC, over to you.

These are the kind of men with a future that they (men here) will tell you to build with. Their kind of person.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.