Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Noah: The Righteous Black Albino - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah: The Righteous Black Albino (1271 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Noah was an obedient servant of Almighty YAH amidst a sinful old world. He is most well-known for building an ark that preserved himself and his family and land animals from a great flood that Almighty YAH unleashed in judgment upon the Earth. When the Almighty YAH saw how wicked and corrupt man had become, He destroyed all humanity except Noah and his family (Book of Genesis 6). The rain fell, and the floodwaters rose around the ark for 40 days. However, Noah and the other inhabitants remained safe (Genesis 7:17-18). It is believed that all humanity who currently populated the Earth descended from Noah.

Today, the world is populated by all sorts of races of people. How is this possible that we all came from this man. Science has tried to explain that early man came from Africa, and then other races evolved from these black Africans. Over the past years, this hypothesis has been questioned by many, even some scientists. Who is Noah? How did he look like? To some, these questions are just other silly questions that bring confusion. Instead, many people have decided to bury these thoughts and term them evil and birthing superstition and hypocrisy.

In today's selected Hebrew Scriptures, termed 66 book Holy Bible, all these answers have been removed. If you have always asked yourself why certain books did not make it in the Holy Bible, soon we shall find out. Book of Enoch is one of the books left out in the famous 66 books Holy Bible. While The Book of Enoch is not considered canon (official scripture), it was vital to the ancient Hebrews. It was so crucial that they hid it among the Dead Sea scrolls at Qumran.

Let's start by looking at the story concerning Noah's birth (Book of Enoch 106):

After those days, my son Methuselah chose a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. His body was WHITE, like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like WOOL. And his eyes were beautiful, and when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright. When he was taken from the hand of the midwife, he opened his mouth and spoke to the Almighty YAH. [106:1-3].
And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him, and fled, and went to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a STRANGE SON; HE IS NOT LIKE A MAN BUT IS LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, OF A DIFFERENT TYPE AND NOT LIKE US. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun and his face glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from the Angels, and I am afraid that something extraordinary may be done on the Earth in his days. And now, my father, I am entreating you, and petitioning you, to go to our father Enoch, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling is with the Angels." [Book of Enoch 106:4-7]

When Methuselah heard the words of his son he came to me [Enoch], at the ends of the Earth, for he had heard that I was there. And he cried out, and I heard his voice and went to him. And I said to him: "Behold, I am here my son, for you have come to me." [106:8]

He answered me, and said: "Because of a great matter I have come to you, and because of a disturbing vision, have I come near. And now hear me, my father, for a child has been born to my son Lamech, WHOSE FORM AND TYPE ARE NOT LIKE THE TYPE OF A MAN. His COLOUR is WHITER than snow and redder than the flower of the rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun, and he opened his eyes and made the whole house bright. And he was taken from the hand of the midwife, and he opened his mouth, and blessed the Almighty YAH. And his father, Lamech, was afraid and fled to me. And, HE DOES NOT BELIEVE HE SPRUNG FROM HIM, BUT THINKS HIM TO BE FROM THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN. And behold, I have come to you, so that you may make known to me the truth." [106:9-12]

And I, Enoch, answered and said to him: "The Almighty YAH will do new things on Earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and made known to you. For in the generation of my father, Jared, some from the height of Heaven transgressed the command of the Almighty YAH. And behold, they commit sin and transgress the law, and have been PROMISCOUS WITH WOMEN, and commit sin with them, and have MARRIED some of them, and have BEGOTTEN CHILDREN BY THEM. And there will be great destruction over the whole Earth, and there will be a deluge [Flood], and there will be great destruction for one year. But this child, who has been born to you, will be left on the Earth, and his three sons will be saved with him. When all the men who are on the Earth die; he and his sons will be saved." [106:13-16]

"They will beget on the Earth giants [Neanderthals and Denisovans], not of spirit, but of flesh, and there will be great wrath on Earth, and the Earth will be cleansed of all corruption. And now, make known to your son Lamech that the ONE WHO HAS BEEN BORN is truly his son. And call his name NOAH, for he will be a remnant for you, and he and his sons will be saved from the destruction, which is coming on the Earth because of all the sin, and all the iniquity, which will be committed on the Earth in his days." [106:17-18]

The Book of Enoch provides a glimpse into what was going on around the world at Noah's birth. The book of Enoch seems to indicate that the world before Noah's Flood was much blacker, as far as melanin is concerned.
From these texts, we can tell the following:
(i) the Angels were marrying and having offsprings on Earth.
(ii), Lamech believed Noah was the son of an angel because he was born WHITE.
(iii), according to Lamech, his father, Noah did not look like the other humans of that time. This can also be interpreted that White skin was not common among humans of Lamech's time. The children of the angels (Nephilim) were WHITE.

There was a period when the Angels were sleeping with Black women has been recorded in all ancient History of these regions (Sumeria). The Quran and Bible both attest to this story.

Genesis 6:4-5 KJV reads:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Almighty YAH [Angels/Nephilim/Anunnaki] came in unto the daughters of men [black women], and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And Almighty YAH saw that the wickedness of man was great in the Earth and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

Noah was the 10th generation from creation; Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jared, Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, and then Noah. Only Noah was born different with white skin. This brings us to the point of agreement with Genetics which says the first man was black. We also agree that Black people out of Africa met Neanderthals and Denisovans [Nephilim] to produce other races. The only difference is that we know that these hominids are Fallen Angels and their seed.

According to Enoch, Noah was the son of Lamech, making him having the condition called ALBINISM. Albinism is a rare, non-contagious, genetically inherited condition that occurs worldwide regardless of ethnicity or gender. It most commonly results in the lack of melanin pigment in the hair, skin, and eyes (oculocutaneous albinism), resulting in pale skin, hair, and eyes, causing vulnerability to sun exposure. Albinism is a genetically inherited condition that is very rare and affects approximately one in twenty thousand people worldwide. Although rare in the western world, albinism is quite common in sub-Saharan Africa. Today, the prevalence of albinism in sub-Saharan Africa is around 1 in 5,000, while in Europe and the US, it is 1 in 20,000.[17 Rates as high as 1 in 1,000 have been reported for some populations in Zimbabwe and other parts of Southern Africa.

These books have always told us that we are the owners of these books, and they are our histories that the enemies have invaded. Are you still looking for aliens in space? We live amongst them, and we have been living alongside them from Jared's time, the father of Enoch. Books have been hidden not because they are evil, but they review who you truly are. Know yourselves, Jacob, claim your inheritance back. Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
donnie:

Today, the world is populated by all sorts of races of people. How is this possible that we all came from this man. Science has tried to explain that early man came from Africa, and then other races evolved from these black Africans. Over the past years, this hypothesis has been questioned by many, even some scientists. Who is Noah? How did he look like? To some, these questions are just other silly questions that bring confusion. Instead, many people have decided to bury these thoughts and term them evil and birthing superstition and hypocrisy.

Let's start by looking at the story concerning Noah's birth (Book of Enoch 106):

After those days, my son Methuselah chose a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. His body was WHITE, like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like WOOL. And his eyes were beautiful, and when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright. When he was taken from the hand of the midwife, he opened his mouth and spoke to the Almighty YAH. [106:1-3].
And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him, and fled, and went to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a STRANGE SON; HE IS NOT LIKE A MAN BUT IS LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, OF A DIFFERENT TYPE AND NOT LIKE US. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun and his face glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from the Angels, and I am afraid that something extraordinary may be done on the Earth in his days. And now, my father, I am entreating you, and petitioning you, to go to our father Enoch, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling is with the Angels." [Book of Enoch 106:4-7]

When Methuselah heard the words of his son he came to me [Enoch], at the ends of the Earth [Sumer/present-dayIraq], for he had heard that I was there. And he cried out, and I heard his voice and went to him. And I said to him: "Behold, I am here my son, for you have come to me." [106:8]

He answered me, and said: "Because of a great matter I have come to you, and because of a disturbing vision, have I come near. And now hear me, my father, for a child has been born to my son Lamech, WHOSE FORM AND TYPE ARE NOT LIKE THE TYPE OF A MAN. His COLOUR is WHITER than snow and redder than the flower of the rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun, and he opened his eyes and made the whole house bright. And he was taken from the hand of the midwife, and he opened his mouth, and blessed the Almighty YAH. And his father, Lamech, was afraid and fled to me. And, HE DOES NOT BELIEVE HE SPRUNG FROM HIM, BUT THINKS HIM TO BE FROM THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN. And behold, I have come to you, so that you may make known to me the truth." [106:9-12]

And I, Enoch, answered and said to him: "The Almighty YAH will do new things on Earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and made known to you. For in the generation of my father, Jared, some from the height of Heaven transgressed the command of the Almighty YAH. And behold, they commit sin and transgress the law, and have been PROMISCOUS WITH WOMEN, and commit sin with them, and have MARRIED some of them, and have BEGOTTEN CHILDREN BY THEM. And there will be great destruction over the whole Earth, and there will be a deluge [Flood], and there will be great destruction for one year. But this child, who has been born to you, will be left on the Earth, and his three sons will be saved with him. When all the men who are on the Earth die; he and his sons will be saved." [106:13-16]

"They will beget on the Earth giants [Neanderthals and Denisovans], not of spirit, but of flesh, and there will be great wrath on Earth, and the Earth will be cleansed of all corruption. And now, make known to your son Lamech that the ONE WHO HAS BEEN BORN is truly his son. And call his name NOAH, for he will be a remnant for you, and he and his sons will be saved from the destruction, which is coming on the Earth because of all the sin, and all the iniquity, which will be committed on the Earth in his days." [106:17-18]

According to Enoch, Noah was the son of Lamech, making him having the condition called ALBINISM. Albinism is a rare, non-contagious, genetically inherited condition that occurs worldwide regardless of ethnicity or gender. It most commonly results in the lack of melanin pigment in the hair, skin, and eyes (oculocutaneous albinism), resulting in pale skin, hair, and eyes, causing vulnerability to sun exposure. Albinism is a genetically inherited condition that is very rare and affects approximately one in twenty thousand people worldwide. Although rare in the western world, albinism is quite common in sub-Saharan Africa. Today, the prevalence of albinism in sub-Saharan Africa is around 1 in 5,000, while in Europe and the US, it is 1 in 20,000.[17 Rates as high as 1 in 1,000 have been reported for some populations in Zimbabwe and other parts of Southern Africa.

Donnie, the excerpts from the book of Enoch did not condemn Noah's physical appearance. The bolded part of the quoted shows that Noah was the real son of Lamech and not a bastard from any of the fallen messengers(angels).

Let's suppose all humans were black at the time, is it possible that YAH deliberately made Noah the way he was in order to introduce diversity?

Is it possible that one or two of Noah's three sons inherited his albinism?

Is it possible that the origin of white race can be traced to them, and by that to Noah?

Why do you demonize the whites?

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
elated177:

Donnie, the excerpts from the book of Enoch did not condemn Noah's physical appearance. The bolded part of the quoted shows that Noah was the real son of Lamech and not a bastard from any of the fallen messengers(angels).

Let's suppose all humans were black at the time, is it possible that YAH deliberately made Noah the way he was in order to introduce diversity?

Is it possible that the origin of white race can be traced to them, and by that to Noah?

Why do you demonize the whites?

Why do you defend aliens against your brethren?
Albinos born to negro parent's are still negroes. You can't change that. Only blacks can produce all colors and shades of offspring because the man YAH created in Genesis was black.

Well at least you agree that there were no pure Caucasian humans anywhere before NOAH. Yours probably isn't as bad as those who teach their children the creation story with books or videos showing white Adam and Eve
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2021
donnie:

Why do you defend aliens against your brethren?
Albinos born to negro parent's are still negroes. You can't change that. Only blacks can produce all colors and shades of offspring because the man YAH created in Genesis was black.

You mean whites are aliens? Ehehehehe! Chai!
You didn't really answer my questions.

Let's assume the man YAH created in Garden of Eden was black, didn't all the other races eventually, though not directly, come from Adam?

Let's say, hypothetically, of course, that there were no whites before Noah, was he not one of the descendants of Adam?

YAH loves all his children - blacks, whites, brown, etc. Even more so with the coming of our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son. Everyone who believes and obeys the Son of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or language, belongs to his flock.

John 10: 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Donnie, do you believe in the Messiah, at all?

donnie:

Well at least you agree that there were no pure Caucasian humans anywhere before NOAH. Yours probably isn't as bad as those who teach their children the creation story with books or videos showing white Adam and Eve

You can't put words into my mouth, Donnie. I didn't state what you just stated. I asked you questions based on the excerpts from the book of Enoch which you posted and you didn't supply any answer. I guess your hatred for the white race didn't allow you consider the questions.

Videos and books showing white, black, brown, red, blue, green, yellow Adam and Eve do not really matter to me. What matters to me is obedience to Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty. If they teach their children the creation story books and videos showing white Adam and Eve, make your own videos with black Adam and Eve and teach your own children with them. It is as simple as it sounds. You don't have to stir up racism.

Donnie, answer those questions and more will come.

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2021
elated177:

You mean whites are aliens? Ehehehehe! Chai!
It has been scientifically proven that every white or mixed person on this earth has the neanderthal genes in them. Meaning there has been a mixture sometime in history. Neanderthal remains were found in the region of the Caucasus mountains. That's the origin of the name Caucasian. But they hide this truth. This is the reason for the teaching of evolution so they can claim that Whyte is superior and a more modern version of humans because both science and scripture support the truth of a black Adam. You can never get black offspring from a white couple but a black couple can produce white offspring.
elated177:
Let's assume the man YAH created in Garden of Eden was black, didn't all the other races eventually, though not directly, come from Adam?
Naah... Tares were planted among the wheat (Mathew 13:24). That's a story Christian pastors will never teach correctly. YAH created all races of humans, not hybrids or aliens. This is why he destroyed the world of Noah... because of the corruption and mixing of the pure human seed with aliens.
elated177:
Let's say, hypothetically, of course, that there were no whites before Noah, was he not one of the descendants of Adam?

All Noah's ancestors were black. Adam was a black man made from mud which is colour brown to black. Though albino, Noah was still a black man with black genes. Hence the black children he went on to have.

elated177:
YAH loves all his children - blacks, whites, brown, etc. Even more so with the coming of our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son. Everyone who believes and obeys the Son of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or language, belongs to his flock.
Nice Christian preaching, but it's a lie. Majority of Christian pastors are false prophets because they were taught by false prophets ...gentile teachers who teach a gentile message designed by the BEAST Rome.
You Christians do not know the son, talkless of obeying his commandments.
The son came to his people (bantus/negroes) and died for his people, not for everyone, don't be fooled.
And what do you mean by moreso with the coming of MESSIAH? Did he come to do his own will or his Father's?

elated177:
John 10: 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

He was referring to the scattered people of the house of ISOLELE/ Israel. He came for his people ISOLELE.

elated177:
Donnie, do you believe in the Messiah, at all?
You Christians don't believe in the true black MESSIAH so you designed another one for yourselves. He is white in colour, he came to do his own will and as such he cancelled all his father's laws.
elated177:

[s]You can't put words into my mouth, Donnie. I didn't state what you just stated. I asked you questions based on the excerpts from the book of Enoch which you posted and you didn't supply any answer. I guess your hatred for the white race didn't allow you consider the questions.[/s]
Videos and books showing white, black, brown, red, blue, green, yellow Adam and Eve do not really matter to me. What matters to me is obedience to Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty. If they teach their children the creation story books and videos showing white Adam and Eve, make your own videos with black Adam and Eve and teach your own children with them. It is as simple as it sounds. You don't have to stir up racism.
I don't really care what matters to you since I already know you Christians are all about feeling good and happy. So you design the appropriate mesaages for yourselves.

1 Share

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Donnie, there is a reason you refused to answer the questions thrown at you. Here they are again:

No one could say for a fact that the physical descriptions of Noah given in those excerpts meant he was an albino. Nope! It was you, Donnie, who, on your own, narrowed them down to albinism.

4 Likes

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
elated177:
Donnie, there is a reason you refused to answer the questions thrown at you. Here they are again:

You're totally wrong. We cannot suppose nonsnese. If you read in context up to where the news got to ENOCH, you see that ENOCH prophesied concerning a time in the life of NOAH when there will be much corruption in the earth and a mixing of aliens and the daughters of men which will result in destruction.

The color of Noah was a sign as white beings were known in those days to be offsprings of such unholy mixing. Today they have told lies and packaged themselves to the point where black people even bleach their skin to look like them.

elated177:
No one could say for a fact that the physical descriptions of Noah given in those excerpts meant he was an albino. Nope! It was you, Donnie, who, on your own, narrowed them down to albinism.
It could only be albinism from the response of the people. White skin was only associated with the offspring of the fallen ones.
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by OkCornel(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2021
Donnie, do you hate the Caucasians which you refer to as Edomites? Yes or No.

I’m eagerly awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by Quirekoon: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
donnie:

It has been scientifically proven that every white or mixed person on this earth has the neanderthal genes in them. Meaning there has been a mixture sometime in history. Neanderthal remains were found in the region of the Caucasus mountains. That's the origin of the name Caucasian. But they hide this truth. This is the reason for the teaching of evolution so they can claim that Whyte is superior and a more modern version of humans because both science and scripture support the truth of a black Adam. You can never get black offspring from a white couple but a black couple can produce white offspring.

Naah... Tares were planted among the wheat (Mathew 13:24). That's a story Christian pastors will never teach correctly. YAH created all races of humans, not hybrids or aliens. This is why he destroyed the world of Noah... because of the corruption and mixing of the pure human seed with aliens.

All Noah's ancestors were black. Adam was a black man made from mud which is colour brown to black. Though albino, Noah was still a black man with black genes. Hence the black children he went on to have.

Nice Christian preaching, but it's a lie. Majority of Christian pastors are false prophets because they were taught by false prophets ...gentile teachers who teach a gentile message designed by the BEAST Rome.
You Christians do not know the son, talkless of obeying his commandments.
The son came to his people (bantus/negroes) and died for his people, nor for everyone, don't be fooled.
And what do you mean by moreso with the coming of MESSIAH? Did he come to do his own will or his father's.

He was referring to the scattered people of the house of ISOLELE/ Israel. He came for his people ISOLELE.

You Christians don't believe in the true black MESSIAH so you designed another one for yourselves. He is white in colour, he came to do his own will and as such he cancelled all his father's laws.

I don't really care what matters to you since I already know you Christians are all about feeling good and happy. So you design the appropriate mesaages for yourselves.
Was DNA tests done?

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
True Scriptural GAZA In Mozambique
https:///maps/UxhxM7TjrLC665146

1 Share

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:
[size=12pt][/size]
You're totally wrong. We cannot suppose nonsnese. If you read in context up to where the news got to ENOCH, you see that ENOCH prophesied concerning a time in the life of NOAH when there will be much corruption in the earth and a mixing of aliens and the daughters of men which will result in destruction.

The color of Noah was a sign as white beings were known in those days to be offsprings of such unholy mixing. Today they have told lies and packaged themselves to the point where black people even bleach their skin to look like them.

It could only be albinism from the response of the people. White skin was only associated with the offspring of the fallen ones.

I am amazed at the kind of things you cook up in support of this your mission. Those words could only come from the demons. The brazenness you display in twisting, hammering and manipulating the Scriptures will even shudder the demons.

Donnie, you need to stop, turn around and retrace your steps back to where you started getting it wrong. These things you are propagating have no place in the Message of the Kingdom of YAH and his beloved and begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
elated177:

I am amazed at the kind of things you cook up in support of this your mission. Those words could only come from the demons. The brazenness you display in twisting, hammering and manipulating the Scriptures will even shudder the demons.

Donnie, you need to stop, turn around and retrace your steps back to where you started getting it wrong. These things you are propagating have no place in the Message of the Kingdom of YAH and his beloved and begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Yeah right...It's demonic cos it doesn't sound like the useless messages you get from the pulpit on Sunday.
You neither know the Kingdom, nor YAHUAH nor His Son.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by OkCornel(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Interesting, so Noah was a “black albino”

Just when I thought I’ve seen it all, something else comes up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2021
donnie:

What truth, Donnie? You want to teach evolution too? Ehehehehe! You said all that from one tongue? Ehehehehe! O dikwa egwu!

donnie:

Ihe efu! Again, the way you twist the Scriptures to support this your mission will even shudder the demons. See how you have twisted Matthew 13:24-30. So you mean whites are not humans, right? Chai! You keep indicting and contradicting yourself.

donnie:

The colour of mud is not black, Donnie. The earth has various colours of sand, Donnie. Why was Esau called Edom, Donnie? Donnie, what does Edom mean? You need to make up your mind, Donnie. Is it black or brown? Brown and black are two different colours. Did you also witness the birth of Shem, Japheth and Ham?

donnie:

And what do you mean by moreso with the coming of MESSIAH? Did he come to do his own will or his Father's?

Did I contradict the Scripture?

donnie:

All races, black, brown, white, red, etc, make up the flock of Yahushua the Messiah, the Great Shepherd. He does not look at the colour of your skin or the language of your tongue. He looks at your heart and what you do. Everyone who obeys his Commandments - his Father's Commandments - belongs to his flock.

donnie:

You don't believe in the true black MESSIAH so you designed another one for yourselves. He is white in colour, he came to do his own will and as such he cancelled all his father's laws.

Donnie, listen clearly, not that you are capable of doing such, anyway, I know the Messiah was of the tribe of Yahudah. He was Hebrew. He was from the line of David. He had to come through the line of David. Whether the Hebrews of old were black, brown, red or white is known to the Father in heaven. At the appropriate time, he will make everything known. There will not be any need to twist the Scripture to prove or support such. The Creator of heaven and earth knows who the true Hebrews are.

Yahushua the Messiah as God is for all races, tribes, colours and languages. He is God. He is in heaven.

Yapping about black, brown, red or white Messiah is like limiting him to human level. He is God and not some man-made statue.

Yahushua the Messiah never cancelled the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven. At no time have I taught anything contrary. You see, Donnie, you are limited by the copy and paste you are doing. That is why you usually have nothing much to say when questioned and rather resort to silly, futile and useless attacks.

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
[s]
elated177:

What truth, Donnie? You want to teach evolution too? Ehehehehe! You said all that from one tongue? Ehehehehe! O dikwa egwu!

Ihe efu! Again, the way you twist the Scriptures to support this your mission will even shudder the demons. See how you have twisted Matthew 13:24-30. So you mean whites are not humans, right? Chai! You keep indicting and contradicting yourself.

The colour of mud is not black, Donnie. The earth has various colours of sand, Donnie. Why was Esau called Edom, Donnie? Donnie, what does Edom mean? You need to make up your mind, Donnie. Is it black or brown? Brown and black are two different colours. Did you also witness the birth of Shem, Japheth and Ham?

Did I contradict the Scripture?

All races, black, brown, white, red, etc, make up the flock of Yahushua the Messiah, the Great Shepherd. He does not look at the colour of your skin or the language of your tongue. He looks at your heart and what you do. Everyone who obeys his Commandments - his Father's Commandments - belongs to his flock.

Donnie, listen clearly, not that you are capable of doing such, anyway, I know the Messiah was of the tribe of Yahudah. He was Hebrew. He was from the line of David. He had to come through the line of David. Whether the Hebrews of old were black, brown, red or white is known to the Father in heaven. At the appropriate time, he will make everything known. There will not be any need to twist the Scripture to prove or support such. The Creator of heaven and earth knows who the true Hebrews are.

Yahushua the Messiah as God is for all races, tribes, colours and languages. He is God. He is in heaven.

Yapping about black, brown, red or white Messiah is like limiting him to human level. He is God and not some man-made statue.

Yahushua the Messiah never cancelled the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven. At no time have I taught anything contrary. You see, Donnie, you are limited by the copy and paste you are doing. That is why you usually have nothing much to say when questioned and rather resort to silly, futile and useless attacks.
[/s]

Y'all keep trying to make my head swell by saying I copy and paste. Why don't you show where I copied the Bantu truths you say I "pasted" here?

You're still in the abominable religion called christianity. If YAH grants you mercy and delivers you, then you can begin to see clearly. For now, white Jesus is till a major stronghold in your life.

The commandments are much more than the 10. Even the 10 sef, una nor dey gree keep. You quickly quote scriptures to defend yourselves.

My message is not for everyone... Only for the elect who will be saved from the coming destruction. ISOLELE/ISRAEL must hear and REPENT.

#AwakeOIsrael

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
donnie:
[s][size=12pt][/size]

Y'all keep trying to make my head well by saying I copy and paste. Why don't you show where I copied the Bantu truths you say I "pasted" here?

You can't cancel the truth, Donnie.

Bantu truth? Which one is Bantu truth? You mean Bantu truth says the white people are aliens and not of YAH? Is it what your Bantu truth says, Donnie?

donnie:

You're still in the abominable religion called christianity. If YAH grants you mercy and delivers you, then you can begin to see clearly. For now, white Jesus is till a major stronghold in your life.

YHVH ALMIGHTY has already granted me, Elated177, mercy. In fact his mercy upon me is abundant and inestimable. I will always see what YAH wants me to see and hear everything he wants me to hear. I worship YHVH ALMIGHTY and his WORD. Yahushua the Messiah is God. As God, all colours, languages, tribes and races are of him and he accepts anyone who turns to him for salvation and redemption.

As God, Yahushua the Messiah does not look at race, tribe, ethnicity or language of those who turn to him for redemption. As God, Yahushua the Messiah looks at the heart and deeds of people and not the colour of their skin.

As saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, we have been admonished to distinguish the good people from the evil people by looking at their deeds and not by looking at the colours of their skins.

As a saint, servant and messenger of Yahushua the Messiah, anyone who believes in and obeys the Commandments of my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, is my brother or my sister, irrespective of race, tribe, colour, ethnicity or language.

The apostles never made any picture or statue of the Master, Yahushua the Messiah. The Messiah never asked anyone to make a picture of him. Where is this white Jesus or black Jesus coming from? Is it not idolatry?

Donnie, the mere fact that you keeping going on and on about black Jesus or white Jesus shows you have no idea how deep into error you are. If you were led by the Spirit of Truth, you would have realized that these things are just distractions concocted by the forces of wickedness to stir up hatred.

There is no single picture or statue anywhere on the surface of the earth that is the appearance of Yahushua the Messiah.

donnie:

The commandments are much more than the 10. Even the 10 sef, una nor dey gree keep. You quickly quote scriptures to defend yourselves.

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! He has changed tactics. So it is no longer the Ten Commandments now? Ehehehehe! Stop saying "una." Address me directly. You have been saying "you Christians" and I have been ignoring you. Did I tell you that I am here to defend Christians or speak for Christianity? I am here for the Truth of the Scriptures of Yahushua the Messiah.

donnie:

My message is not for everyone... Only for the elect who will be saved from the coming destruction. ISOLELE/ISRAEL must hear and REPENT.

#AwakeOIsrael

For the elect? Elect of which kingdom? That was an attempt at emotional blackmail with a sprinkle of psychology. Donnie, you mean anyone who doesn't accept the hatred and racism you are espousing and expounding here is not part of the elect, huh? Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! You failed woefully, donnie. Again, I ask: elect of which kingdom? Definitely not elect of the kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
elated177:

For the elect? Elect of which kingdom? That was an attempt at emotional blackmail with a sprinkle of psychology. Donnie, you mean anyone who doesn't accept the hatred and racism you are espousing and expounding here is not part of the elect, huh? Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! You failed woefully, donnie. Again, I ask: elect of which kingdom? Definitely not elect of the kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah.
The elect/election are chosen from nowhere else but the house of ISOLELE/ISRAEL. Be not decieved.

Only the twelve tribes will have access to the holy city. You can deceive yourself all you want with useless Christian doctrines.

Revelation 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by elated177: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
donnie:

The elect/election are chosen from nowhere else but the house of ISOLELE/ISRAEL. Be not decieved.

Only the twelve tribes will have access to the holy city. You can deceive yourself all you want with useless Christian doctrines.

Revelation 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Go your way. I don't have time for your racism.

1 Like

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2021
elated177:

Go your way. I don't have time for your racism.

This is my thread... I dey kampe. It cannot be racism when it's the truth.
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by bobestman(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
That's why I don't say or try to teach anything here. These ppl are blind and suffering from thousands of yrs Amnesia that even many of their ancestors were unable to wake up from. The major reason it will be difficult for them understand things. They will even find it difficult to understand till the great teacher comes to restore everything and open their eyes to how it all happened. Even among the woke or concious ones like us, all we knew are just quarter truth, not even half cos there are many errors in many things we teach. The job is for the great one and those he chooses to teach it. When those he chooses manifest we will all see them but many won't understand. For now you leave them to how they understand it, Events or the way things happen will make them understand till that day. Everyone is in error this why salvation when it comes, will not be by what you know or history but your believe or ability to acknowledge and believe in the true Messiah.

One thing that made the creator angry with our ancestors is Alchemy which is our ancient Chemistry- thru it our ancestors created those beings. So among the pinks, some were created by us, some were seed of the fallen and some via mixing with us. Few of them might be our ppl cos according to the book, many of them will be our slaves, meaning not all of them will die. Truly those who aren't of this earth or from impure seed will surely fall. Same apply to our black brothers, many of them are also seeds of the wicked one. These things are hard to understand so we leave it the way ppl understand it.
Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by donnie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobestman:
That's why I don't say or try to teach anything here. These ppl are blind and suffering from thousands of yrs Amnesia that even many of their ancestors were unable to wake up from. The major reason it will be difficult for them understand things. They will even find it difficult to understand till the great teacher comes to restore everything and open their eyes to how it all happened. Even among the woke or concious ones like us, all we knew are just quarter truth, not even half cos there are many errors in many things we teach. The job is for the great one and those he chooses to teach it. When those he chooses manifest we will all see them but many won't understand. For now you leave them to how they understand it, Events or the way things happen will make them understand till that day. Everyone is in error this why salvation when it comes, will not be by what you know or history but your believe or ability to acknowledge and believe in the true Messiah.

One thing that made the creator angry with our ancestors is Alchemy which is our ancient Chemistry- thru it our ancestors created those beings. So among the pinks, some were created by us, some were seed of the fallen and some via mixing with us. Few of them might be our ppl cos according to the book, many of them will be our slaves, meaning not all of them will die. Truly those who aren't of this earth or from impure seed will surely fall. Same apply to our black brothers, many of them are also seeds of the wicked one. These things are hard to understand so we leave it the way ppl understand it.

Thanks for your comment. It's true, there's a lot we still don't know.
Also, unknown to many the seperation has begun. The wheat from the tares. Incidentally many so-called educated ones will have to submit to the Spirit of Truth or be damned.

One thing I know, I didn't send myself. I was warned about these days and asked to warn others. Many will be lost because they followed blind pastors. According to the bible, only a remnant of the house of Isolele/Israel shall be saved.

And may i also add that many have have seen my posts on NL and believed to the glory of YAH. Some have even contacted me... For some others it will be a witness against them in that day. This is the true message of the kingdom that must be heard by all before the end comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah: The Righteous Black Albino by bobestman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
donnie:

Thanks for your comment. It's true, there's a lot we still don't know.
Also, unknown to many the seperation has begun. The wheat from the tares. Incidentally many so-called educated ones will have to submit to the Spirit of Truth or be damned.

One thing I know, I didn't send myself. I was warned about these days and asked to warn others. Many will be lost because they followed blind pastors. According to the bible, only a remnant of the house of Isolele/Israel shall be saved.

And may i also add that many have have seen my posts on NL and believed to the glory of YAH. Some have even contacted me... For some others it will be a witness against them in that day. This is the true message of the kingdom that must be heard by all before the end comes.

You are right, the awakening is personal thing. You don't need to follow anyone or group but to listen to your light/guardian angel/Chi/the tiny little voice in you/ the spirit of truth that will teach you everything. Once you beging to understand him and work with him, you will understand and know all things. Thru him you know who the true creator is cos He, the spirit in you is the little portion of the creator in you that connects you to God Almighty. The is whom Enoch walked with and became one with the creator. That is the reason we are called gods and also the reason they say "know thyself", know the god in you, and you will never go wrong. Once you know him, many things we argue about today, you will find out that they are uneccessary cos He leadd and guide you into all truths

The true message is not out yet. It's in the light, many will see it but will not understand. When He comes he will lead some disciples again just like in the NT and they go everywhere teaching which will lead to our enemies killing us like in the old- the revival! By then many Christians and religion eyes will be opened. They will just want to go and teach it, they will not fear death. See the Christians may be in delusion but many of them are righteous with good heart and that's what the father loved. The Amnesia has been for long time and it's not that their fault and you know many of our ppl too will refuse to wake up too. Something will happen that will make them all return to the true path. The scales will fall and they will follow the right way. The day I saw ppl gathering with leaf on their hands and it was like someone is talking to us from above, I saw Christian friends, Muslims etc. At the right time they will understand and those who refused to understand will face the consequences. At the end it will be by anyone who believe in the true message not about Isreal only or how ever they call it. Yea many above are already here for the great battle same with seeds of the wicked one.

(1) (Reply)

From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba / Why Death Is Not The End! / WHO IS GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.