Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba (1270 Views)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement / How Did The Hebrew Women Deliver? (2) (3) (4)

From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2021
First, I have read the account of Sultan Mohammed Bello credited for the earliest written account of the Yorubas (whom he called Yarriba), where he referred to them as coming from Canaanites and the kindred of Nimrod. My question therefore is this- are they Cananites or did they occupy the land of Canaan (Israelites)?

To deal with this question, let me make some things clear. Based of extensive research of ancient historical records, DNA, etc. The Yoruba are ancient Isrealites and comprise of The Northern Kingdom (Ephraim) headed by Yarobam/ Jeroboam, and the southern Kingdom of Judah who were in captivity in Babylon (Ethiopia/South-sudan/Yemen), Judah in the Sahel who fled the destruction of Jerusalem (in Southern Africa) and also Judah who were expelled from Spain and Portugal in the late 1400s.

Also worthy of note is the fact that the Sahel/Niger republic was the true region of Ancient Assyria. Remember, the Northern Kingdom of Israel was taken into captivity by Assyrians. So when they speak of Yorubas as Sudanese or Migrants from Sudan, they're referring to those of the Northern Kingdom who were taken into Assyrian captivity. ALSO, they're referring to those who after the Babylonian captivity (in South-Sudan/ Ethiopian, Yemen) and after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem (in southern Africa) in 70AD, populated the Sahel, stretching from Mali in the West to Sudan in the East. The Sahel was once full of Jews/blacks (of the southern Kingdom of Judah) who fled for their lives and from slavery.

As the Arab invasion of Africa began in the 8th century, many of these Jews in the Sahel region began to migrate southwards, fleeing persecution, forceful conversion and slavery. Many (including Igbos) migrated to the coasts of West Africa. They also migrated to Central and Southern Africa Africa (Zimbabwe, Congo, South Africa etc).

So back to the Sultan's position... There are a number of reasons why he would draw such conclusions...

1. First, these are wondering Jews who are fleeing persucution and slavery. Who will accord them the respect of being the people of YAH?

2. After all the years of captivity, persecution and death, answering the name Hebrew was as good as calling for death hence those who knew will hide such knowledge or only speak of it in low tones. To understand this, imagine what it is for an Igbo man to identify as Biafran or Ipob openly in Nigeria today. undecided

3. Nimrod, Yorobam (Jeroboam) and idolatory.
I find that the prevalent idolatory in West Africa has caused many to doubt that these same people are the people of the book. Well the very fact that they practice Idolatory is proof positive that they're the people of the book. Because it was written that the people will serve idols (Deuteronomy 28:36, 4:27-28).

Also, if you study about Yorobam (Jeroboam) you'll find that after the division of the kingdom, and he was made King, he caused the people to sin. He not only stopped the children of Israel from going to Jerusalem to worship, he set up his own alters and appointed his own priests and holy days, and set up two golden calfs and said to the people, "behold your gods..." (1kings12:28).

Nimrod on the other hand is the father of all modern day idolatrous religions ie. Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc. The same Nimrod associated with the tower of Babel. His name is synonymous with idolatory. He is the Father Christmas people worship today. His birthday is 25th December. The Christmas tree custom is an ancient custom instituted by his wife-mother after his death.

Nimrod married his own mother, whose name was Semiramis. After Nimrod’s death, his so-called mother-wife, Semiramis, propagated the doctrine of the survival of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full-grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump, which symbolized the springing forth unto new life of the dead Nimrod. Semiramis, Nimrod's mother-wife is the one worshipped today as queen of heaven, mother of god, virgin Mary, Easter, Mami water, mother's day etc.

And By the way, Nimrod was black (African- Kushite), and so was Yorobam (Hebrew). So we're talking about so-called African spirituality here, the origin of all modern religions. Also, West Africa is the region of the ancient summerian civilization, hence the summerian influence in their worship and culture.

So don't be surprised... the children of Israel and Judah worshiped idols even right in Yerushalem/Jerusalem (not the fake one in the middle East), reason they were driven out, their temple destroyed and they have suffered captivity to this day.

So when we're talking about the Holy land or the people of the book, remove your mind from that fake land and the people there. It's a distraction to keep y'all asleep while the carnage and captivity continues. Also because the awakeing of the true people will signal the return of our black MESSIAH who will destroy all enemies, overthrow all kingdoms and establish His kingdom on earth with us.

So Hebrew Yorobam (Jeroboam) is Yoruba. REPENT. #AwakeOIsrael

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by tatutatu: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
stop deceiving yourself abeg.
Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
tatutatu:
stop deceiving yourself abeg

Can you elaborate? Mind you, I'm not Yoruba.

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by tatutatu: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
donnie:

Can you elaborate? Mind you, I'm not Yoruba.
Africans were initially divided into two races the not so dark like the Egyptians and the very dark race like the Sudanese. mind you when I say not so dark I meant like our modern day fair in complexion.
Remember that Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan are older than Israel, draw a line from Israel to Nigeria and you'd see if it's possible to migrate from one nation to another and still retain your culture, language after mixing with so many tribes and cultures. we all existing in Africa have been in Africa, we only migrated out to other places.
The idea that all existed from the Jewish origin is false
Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
tatutatu:
Africans were initially divided into two races the not so dark like the Egyptians and the very dark race like the Sudanese. mind you when I say not so dark I meant like our modern day fair in complexion.
Remember that Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan are older than Israel, draw a line from Israel to Nigeria and you'd see if it's possible to migrate from one nation to another and still retain your culture, language after mixing with so many tribes and cultures. we all existing in Africa have been in Africa, we only migrated out to other places.
The idea that all existed from the Jewish origin is false

@bolded, did I say anything to suggest otherwise? I'm talking about the children of Isaële/Israel. Yes they are negroes/Bantus and very dark... And they have always been in the region you'd call Africa today. Those Jews who migrated to and ruled Europe are Bantus who left Africa.

Did I ever suggest that all blacks are Isrealites? Indigenous Ethiopians, Sudanese and Egyptians (today's Somalians and Beja) are black Africans (Hammites). They are not Israelites. And you'll find older DNA among Ethiopians, Nilotics and other Hammites than that of the Bantus/Negroes. You can do your research. The Bantus/negroes are Shemites (Semetic), they are the people of the book.

No one ever said that "all existed from Jewish origin." The bible never said so. The Bantus/ children of Israel are not the oldest people on earth... And I warned y'all to remove your mind from fake Jews and fake Isreal. That's why you call them jew-ISH. Because they're a copy (converts to a religion). They're not the original people of the book. And that land is NOT the holy land.

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by tatutatu: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
donnie:
[/b]

@bolded, did I say anything to suggest otherwise? I'm taking about the children of Isaële/Israel. Yes they are negroes/Bantus and very dark... And they have always been in the region you'd call Africa today. Those Jews who migrated to and ruled Europe are Bantus who left Africa.

Did I ever suggest that all blacks are Isrealites? Indigenous Ethiopians, Sudanese and Egyptians (today's Somalians and Beja) are black Africans (Hammites). They are not Israelites. And you'll find older DNA among Ethiopians, Nilotics and other Hammites than that of the Bantus/Negroes. You can do your research. The Bantus/negroes are Shemites (Semetic), they are the people of the book.

No one ever said that "all existed from Jewish origin." The bible never said so. The Bantus/ children of Israel are not the oldest people on earth... And I warned y'all to remove your mind from fake Jews and fake Isreal. That's why you call them jew-ISH. Because they're a copy (converts to a religion). They're not the original people of the book. And that land is NOT the holy land.
I'm glad you know the history, but someone who doesn't would see your write-up from another point of view.

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
LOL. We Wuz kangz. Das rite.

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
1Sharon:
LOL. We Wuz kangz. Das rite.
HalleluYAH
Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by Truthwords: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Say It Loud

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Truthwords:
Say It Loud

Yes!
These scammers are not relenting... See how they scrape off ancient egyptian artifacts and mummys so they can look like the invaders there today.

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by Truthwords: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2021
donnie:

Yes!
These scammers are not relenting... See how they scrape off ancient egyptian artifacts and mummys so they can look like the invaders there today.

Napoleon bornaparte gave orders to break off the flat noses of Egyptian statues, so as to make people not recognise the fact that black people made Egypt great. He is also responsible for whitening black images. If you see any ancient Egyptian statue with broken nose. That reptilian edomite caused it.

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Truthwords:

Napoleon bornaparte gave orders to break off the flat noses of Egyptian statues, so as to make people not recognise the fact that black people made Egypt great. He is also responsible for whitening black images. If you see any ancient Egyptian statue with broken nose. That reptilian edomite caused it.

Exactly. I first heard about what Napoleon bornaparte did from my Dad. They either scrape off the black skin or break the noses. Wicked serpents! angry

Re: From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba by donnie(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Bantus/Negroes (Israelites) of the tribe of Yahunde (Judah) once ruled Rome and Europe. #AwakeOIsrael

Why Do Christian Know So Little About The Bible And Their Religion? / His Name Is Jah - Meeting Place For All Rastafarians / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To God?