Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated (46739 Views)

Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBALOLA55(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I dey tell u, she is too myopic is easy to deceive shebi dey son carry one little post give am for Ilorin use am dey chop am.
Fa tasia ulu fa ahapu chaff, grin then her eyes go open obido choba onye igbo
THE WEREY DEY HER VILLAGE DEY DISGUISE JARE, DEM NOR BORN AM WELL MAKE SHE DISCLOSE HER LOCATION AS E DEY HOT SO. SHE SEF KNOW SAY SHE DON USE HER DIARRHEA MOUTH FALL HER REP JUST BECAUSE SHE WAN TO REMAIN A SLAVE.

PERSON WEY I DEY FEAD PASS AMONG THEM NA OJIOFOR, OMO THE BOY BU CONFIRM OSU IMI. ONWERE OGE OBATARA NA ONE IGBO THREAD BIA NA AJU ONYE BUNYERE NDI ESN EGBE HA JI ACHU NDI UGWU, MGBE BKAYY JUWARA YA IHE OJI AJU UDI AJUJU AHU, O SI YA NA IHE HA NA EME JURU YA AFO grin
I FEAR WHO NOR FEAR THAT GUY I SWEAR grin

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Asswipemod: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nwodosis:
Any policeman that had hand in her death has brought a generation curse to his family! Her case is beyond physical prosecution, her Enugu-Ezike people have finished the case spiritually, the physical prosecution is just formalities.

The youth of this country are not organized and are unserious. That is why I get so annoyed when they claim cultists and kill themselves over overbloated egos and generally ethereal things. In a situation where there is prolonged insttutionalised injustice as the case is in Nigeria where anything attached to federal government is untouchable by the law, the police station where that act of inhumanity and crime was committed should have been identified. There should be a vast intelligence network that will identify the police officers working there, where they live, their family members, where those family members go, what they do and so on. If those SARS officers cannot be accessed, get their wives or children so that they will know how it feels like loosing a loved one. That will demoralize them and make them stop these nonsense. By the time they start to feel unsafe like the rest of the Company workers( Nigeria plc) perhaps they will sit up.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by preciousmetals: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Those that complaining about unknown gunmen in the East should read this post, Nigeria police are all evil that need not to live, I pity any sane man that is serving in Nigeria Police especially does they are posting to the East because all of them will meet their Waterloo.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE WEREY DEY HER VILLAGE DEY DISGUISE JARE, DEM NOR BORN AM WELL MAKE SHE DISCLOSE HER LOCATION AS E DEY HOT SO. SHE SEF KNOW SAY SHE DON USE HER DIARRHEA MOUTH FALL HER REP JUST BECAUSE SHE WAN TO REMAIN A SLAVE.

PERSON WEY I DEY FEAD PASS AMONG THEM NA OJIOFOR, OMO THE BOY BU CONFIRM OSU IMI. ONWERE OGE OBATARA NA ONE IGBO THREAD BIA NA AJU ONYE BUNYERE NDI ESN EGBE HA JI ACHU NDI UGWU, MGBE BKAYY JUWARA YA IHE OJI AJU UDI AJUJU AHU, O SI YA NA IHE HA NA EME JURU YA AFO grin

Ojioforr bu ezigbo onuku , I no dey even talk to him here sef very foolish ewu.
Bia unu di sure na that guy bu onye igbo. grin
Some afonja dey speak perfect igbo now oh kachakwa ndi nke bi na east.
Ha n'asu ezigbo igbo... Nihi na na acho umu ada anyi ufodu nimeha na eje igbo class onwa abuao ma obu ato tupu ha relocate east maka ichu nwanyi.
Then ha ga asi na bu umuoafor but amulu ha na Lagos so they are not too perfect in it.

Ojiiofor ahu nwe ike ibu otu nime ha
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:

So she know she don't fukup abi?
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by amuwo1980: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am sure the fact she is an Igbo girl is a factor in the way they viciously murdered her, igbos pls don’t give up , this fight is for your survival. We can’t remain under the yoke of this ppl for ever , instead let it be a fight to the finish which will get to the most far flunged corners of Fulani and Yorubas abodes

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBALOLA55(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ha n'asu ezigbo igbo... Nihi na na acho umu ada anyi ufodu nimeha na eje igbo class onwa abuao ma obu ato tupu ha relocate east maka ichu nwanyi.
Then ha ga asi na bu umuoafor but amulu ha na Lagos so they are not too perfect in it.

NWA AHU NWERE IKE IBU ONYE UGWU AMURU NA ONITSHA HEAD BRIDGE, YA NA MALESZENAWI AKA OSAGYEFO AKA JULIUSMALEMA
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Blackdisciple(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
The hearts of men is extremely wicked.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by inumidun2010(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
No policeman deserve tears either In-service and out-of- service... if you know what those idiots do secretly including the so called commissioners
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by legba1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
I just hissed when we talk like this. We curse and ask the police authority to release the killers, sincerely ask yourself... Will that happen? Look at myamah. Those guys keep coming back to the street regardless the killing.... We should have used the endsars protest achieve a lot, but with a day shooting, we ran to shelters and that was it... For your info GOD WILL NOT COME DOWN TO FIGHT AND ACHIEVE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED TO Achieve... If we can't take our destinies into our hands, then we keep complaining while we continue like this.. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NWA AHU NWERE IKE IBU ONYE UGWU AMURU NA ONITSHA HEAD BRIDGE, YA NA MALESZENAWI AKA OSAGYEFO AKA JULIUSMALEMA

Bia Nwa Mgbogwo, stop tagging my Moniker to all these gibberish.

Oginidi?

Have I tagged you before?

What sort of senseless drag is all this?

Be guided... mtcheew.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by slivertongue: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
most of the police officers are evil men
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Amumaigwe: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nwodosis:
Any policeman that had hand in her death has brought a generation curse to his family! Her case is beyond physical prosecution, her Enugu-Ezike people have finished the case spiritually, the physical prosecution is just formalities.

Supported. May unknown gunmen avenge her death , Amen.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Josywhyte: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
God forbid. How If this kind thing been happen to my fiancee I swear I go use jazz kill those police men dem
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Grace001: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
There is no atrocities NIGERIAN POLICE can’t commit so Trust Npf at your own risk.

NPF even commit atrocities more than the civilians
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Samfloxin(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Do you see the reason why people don't pity police men when they're dealt with and massacred?
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Sirdan247(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is why I lost pity for our men in black. They are capable of anything and everything. Spits
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Grace001: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
legba1:
I just hissed when we talk like this. We curse and ask the police authority to release the killers, sincerely ask yourself... Will that happen? Look at myamah. Those guys keep coming back to the street regardless the killing.... We should have used the endsars protest achieve a lot, but with a day shooting, we ran to shelters and that was it... For your info GOD WILL NOT COME DOWN TO FIGHT AND ACHIEVE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED TO Achieve... If we can't take our destinies into our hands, then we keep complaining while we continue like this.. Peace

Bro you forgot that this failed useless cursed country isn’t worth dying for

Also you forgot that those that run the affairs of these failed irredeemable country are wicked, heartless and brutal they can kill 100 youths without blinking eyes when you tried to change the status quo

So I will rather advice youths or masses to use another means to fight this useless good for nothing nigeria government than protest.

Because they will kill masses like cow and nothing will happen any one killed during the process die for nothing.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by oyeb15: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria police is just a useless entity. Criminals in government uniform.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by vaca1: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nwodosis:
I trust Enugu ezike people. Those policemen are working corpse already
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Ojiofor: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

You little kids that knows next to nothing should stop mentioning my sacred name in this kind of abominable thread...
Ojiofor ga ala.
Obalola55 be warned.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
The fact that they mentioned drug was a pointer that they were covering up something.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by adadike(f): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Can u imagine this !!!!!! THIS IS PAIN!!!! angry
This is why I fell no pity for form those idiots being killed by unknowed gunmen
And any fool who supports or talks against it will experience severe rape and torture of this manner.

Olodo adadike can u hear me clearly.?

Obalola55 bookmark this
you will call adadike till you die! I will never reply you again coz you no reach. Ika peka ! Idi too small. Now keep the mentions coming but you will forever be ignored
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
I hate NPF with passion
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THAT WAS A LAW ORDAINED FOR MANKIND BUT WE REFUSED TO FOLLOW IT angry

CC KOBOJUNKIE
MIKECOLD AKA ANTIISLAM
I don't know why you roped me in this but the Law of Moses has nothing to do with mankind. That Law applies only to those of the Blood of Jacob(Israel) and everyone else who lives in the land of Canaan. Last I checked, Nigeria and 99.9% of the world do exist within those bounds drawn by God Himself.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBALOLA55(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't know why you roped me in this but the Law of Moses has nothing to do with mankind. That Law applies only to those of the Blood of Jacob(Israel) and everyone else who lives in the land of Canaan. Last I checked, Nigeria and 99.9% of the world do exist within those bounds drawn by God Himself.
TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAW OF MOSES AND QURANIC LAW WHICH WAS MEANT FOR MANKIND
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by emmnprince(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bar1941:
That means Nigerian Police had joined the yahoo+ crew, seems the 100naira they collect on the road couldn't solve their family demands any longer.

Unna children, children children go suffer thesame fate IJMN.

It is not their children, neither their children's children fault! Let them bear the consequence of their wicked and inhumane act by being prosecuted accordingly.

So heartless they are! They should be served with what they deserve for committing this shameful and murderous act.

Which kain thing be this sef! Haba! Just end a life wey Dem no fit create like that!
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Lagoon0: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Those beast in human clothing who committed the act should be brought to book..

The Nigerian police should identify those officers and give them up for execution.. they don't deserve to live any longer..
Lol, the Nigeria police that defended their officers without investigation bah?

You people will just type nonsense.

See wetin lord lugard cause undecided
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
you will call adadike till you die! I will never reply you again coz you no reach. Ika peka ! Idi too small. Now keep the mentions coming but you will forever be ignored

U are a shallow girl with dumb head.
Dis u see what army did to those girl?
Yet u will open ur akpu mouth to talk trash.
Village local akpu girl wey no her sense.
Keep supporting evil army u will soon experience r*pe

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAW OF MOSES AND QURANIC LAW WHICH WAS MEANT FOR MANKIND
The Law of Moses is an eternal agreement between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the Law is documented in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16. I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

19. “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20. You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”
Gentiles are excluded from this agreement by God Himself.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBALOLA55(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Law of Moses is an eternal agreement between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the Law is documented in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy

Gentiles are excluded from this agreement by God Himself.
CHECK MY QUESTION AGAIN grin
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHECK MY QUESTION AGAIN grin
I answered your question to the best of my knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Police Nabs Vigilante Members Over Attempted Ritual (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.