Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated (46734 Views)

Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by EMMY76: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
E be like say dey use toto swear for nigerian muslim security officers.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBALOLA55(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I answered your question to the best of my knowledge.
TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MOSAIC LAW AND QURANIC LAW
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by EMMY76: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
ArcFresky:

Abegi....
This is why Nigerian remains backward over dependence on gods and religion...

We want to see them pay, physically not spiritually.

You go wait tire for nigeria, even if the culprit are apprehended the system will surely set them free and even get them promoted for a job well done. We have seen it happen in the past on a similar in this same abuja. Am 100% certain those police officers are fulani muslims this is part of their way of life and tradition.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MOSAIC LAW AND QURANIC LAW
You have to use your head in this too.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBALOLA55(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have to use your head in this too.
SHIFTING GOAL POST AS USUAL grin
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHIFTING GOAL POST AS USUAL grin
Again, I answered your question to the best of my knowledge. Use your head for the rest.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by EdiskyHarry: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
smart1204:
'She was arrested when the fiance could not be found' may we not suffer for someone's crime oo
does this your comment make any sense to you?
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by OBIPLUS(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sincerely we need sanity in our lives, GOD will help.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Victoria938(f): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2021
God of judgement and Justice fight for Ifeoma and let your name be glorify forever.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by ArcFresky(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2021
EMMY76:

The impunity is because we keep quiet.

Endsarz is an example of the power of the people.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by harmargedon: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2021
tstx:
The heart of some black man is as black as their skin

RIP CORPER
I guess the Colorado asshole was a black man too right? grow some sense bro, it ain't by race.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by tit(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
The police commissioner should be dismissed
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by tit(f): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
harmargedon:
I guess the Colorado asshole was a black man too right? grow some sense bro, it ain't by race.

Don't be stupid.
The Colorado gunman is a crazy private citizen.

Ifeoma Abugu was murdered by a gang of killers in Nigeria police uniform.
They raped, sexually assaulted and strangled the poor innocent girl.
Then their commanders and Oga at the top started trying to cover up for the killers.

This is a betrayal of the trust of the masses who pay taxes for the salaries of the policemen and women.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by harmargedon: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
tit:

Don't be stupid.

Then their commanders and Oga at the top started trying to cover up for the killers.

This is a betrayal of the trust of the masses who pay taxes for the salaries of the policemen and women.
Re-read your comment again and read mine. Then you'll understand what I wrote.
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by harmargedon: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
tit:

Don't be stupid.

I guess you find it hard to understand, do you?
Re: Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated by Rawhumper(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Now you know why Nigerian Police man should be shown mercy when cornered one on one?

quote author=Nukilia post=100136934]The law of Moses should apply here Get the criminals arrested ASAP. I now understand why bandits are dealing with them[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.