Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) (1164 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Good day Nairalanders kiss

I want to officially introduce HD FOODIES cool grin

This thread is for the order and sales of foodstuffs which includes

Rice (local)

Beans

Onions

Sweet potatoes

Gorontula

To those that we supplied, thanks for trusting us

Keep your calls coming
Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
From the pictures below, this rice contains 40 mudu( more than a painter) and it's more than 100kg.

A normal bag of rice is 50kg which is 17mudu.
It is also available.

Price of rice is N47,000

Delivery Nationwide
Free delivery to Kano residents only

To order yours, call or Whatsapp @ 0.8.0.9.9.4.9.5.4.8.3

1 Share

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Have you been planning to start a foodstuff business to buy from North but you are worried about trusted supplier?

Relax cool I gat you covered... Give us a trial today and be convinced.

For hoteliers, wholesalers, retailers, family use and the rest... Order yours today.

I have varieties of beans available which includes

Iron beans

Big Brown beans

Small brown beans

Patasko

Honey beans

Butter beans

Moi moi beans

Oloka beans

I source for quality foodstuffs, stone free...

What you see is what you get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Call or Whatsapp @ 08099495483

Send us mail @emokasylvia@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by Electrochemistry(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Too expensive!

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Too expensive!

Hmmm do you mind sharing the current prices of the products I shared up there?

I hope you know the exact measurements too?

Anyways am waiting...

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2021
HD FOODIES says good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2021
This bag of onions went up as high as N80,000 to N100,000 last Christmas.

But I am selling it for N9000. Delivery is Nationwide. We supply for company and for family use.

Keep your orders coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Onions sugar bag
Large onions throughout
Available at cheap rate of 6000

Call or Whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by ahnie: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
How much is a big bag of sokoto beans(akara beans) and a big bag of white potatoes?
And I'd also like to know how many mudus inside.

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
ahnie:
How much is a big bag of sokoto beans(akara beans) and a big bag of white potatoes?
And I'd also like to know how many mudus inside.

Good evening
Akara beans is 45k, 40 mudu

Big bag of white potatoes is 39k

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by ahnie: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
maureensylvia:

Good evening
Akara beans is 45k, 40 mudu

Big bag of white potatoes is 39k
Babe Kai it's on the high side nau...how much for logistics and the rest and how many days will I have to wait for collection.
Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
ahnie:

Babe Kai it's on the high side nau...how much for logistics and the rest and how many days will I have to wait for collection.

For the logistics, what's your location dear?
Delivery takes two to three days

I'll give you discount dear Ahnie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Awwwww your calls are well appreciated cheesy

To those that patronized us. I say a big thanks for your trust.

Keep your orders coming, we are here to serve you better both wholesale and retails

Discount for bulk purchase

Call or Whatsapp 08099495483

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by ahnie: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
maureensylvia:

For the logistics, what's your location dear? Delivery takes two to three days
I'll give you discount dear Ahnie cheesy
ok o I base in asaba.... honestly I can't wait for the discount. I 'd ring you tomorrow noon ...let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2021
ahnie:
ok o
I base in asaba.... honestly I can't wait for the discount.
I 'd ring you tomorrow noon ...let's talk.

Alright dear, I'll gladly be waiting for your call cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by femijay8271(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
maureensylvia:
Have you been planning to start a foodstuff business to buy from North but you are worried about trusted supplier?

Relax cool I gat you covered... Give us a trial today and be convinced.

For hoteliers, wholesalers, retailers, family use and the rest... Order yours today.

I have varieties of beans available which includes

Iron beans

Big Brown beans

Small brown beans

Patasko

Honey beans

Butter beans

Moi moi beans

Oloka beans

I source for quality foodstuffs, stone free...

What you see is what you get

and pls how much is the white beans?

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by femijay8271(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
maureensylvia:
From the pictures below, this rice contains 40 mudu( more than a painter) and it's more than 100kg.

A normal bag of rice is 50kg which is 17mudu.
It is also available.

Price of rice is N47,000

Delivery Nationwide
Free delivery to Kano residents only

To order yours, call or Whatsapp @ 0.8.0.9.9.4.9.5.4.8.3

how much is the bag of rice?

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
femijay8271:

and pls how much is the white beans?

In White beans
I have iron beans 43k
Patasko 39k

1 Like

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
femijay8271:

how much is the bag of rice?

47k for 40mudu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by femijay8271(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
maureensylvia:

In White beans I have iron beans 43k Patasko 39k
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
For those calling and asking what a mudu looks like.

Below is the picture of a mudu
The bigger one is used to measure the rice and beans.

For those that base at East that uses painter/custard bucket.

To get the exact measurement of a painter/custard using a mudu, you use One and half of the big mudu.

Thanks for your calls and patronages

Keep your orders coming

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Good morning all

Our goal always is to make you happy with our service. Feed us back anytime and we will not fail to amend where necessary.

Our goods and services are customers friendly. Added to them are affordable solutions to make your purchasing experience excellent.

Call or Whatsapp us @ 08099495483
Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
we all know that rice is already very expensive this year.

The bad news is that we are not even close to farming season June/July when we always experience hike in the price of rice.

last year, farmers suffered heavily due to lack of rainfall and the sun killed off crops so much.

But we're hopeful that this year will have a bountiful harvest.

so, my candid advice... if you can buy now and keep. buy ooo rice will be more expensive soon
Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Awwww your calls are well appreciated cheesy cheesy

To those that patronized us, A big thanks for trusting us.

I understand that in today’s world, there are many options for buying your needs.

Iam delighted that you chose us. It will always be my pleasure to serve you.

Thank you for your loyal support!
Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning my people

We are open for today.
Send your orders we will render an excellent service to you.

Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahnie:

Send me your number momma let's talk
I have an update for you wink
Re: Hd Foodies ( Relocated to the Business Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2021
*Relocation Notice*

I have officially relocated To the business thread.
To accommodate our growing customer base.

My last day of operations on this thread is today and I will be ready to accept orders from you on the business thread.

My phone number will not change. It is still same Phone Number.

I look forward to continuing to do business with you at the business thread.

Click on my signature to go to my business thread

Sincerely,
Maureensylvia

(1) (Reply)

More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out / My Mother Is Toxic And Agrresive!! / Britain Worst Place For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.