Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out (1058 Views)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Thanos5555: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Parents of school children have shared thier children experiences on Linda ikeji social platforms, with some of thier children going completely mental and phobic , while some of the students had no option but to pick thier bags and run out of the school at various times, because of the cultism there
Another stated that her child hardly sleeps at night, she wakes up at 2am and runs out of the house everyday, thinking that the cultists are chasing her.

This parents have reported matters to the school, but it all falls on deaf ears, so as not to make the cultists seniors angry, because the school fees they pay is close to a million naira, and the teachers are poor and fearful of the students family wealth

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by PoliteActivist: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thanos5555:

The parents have reported matters to the school, but it all falls on deaf ears, so as not to make the cultist seniors angry, because the school fees they pay is close to a million naira, and the teachers are poor and fearful of the students family wealth

Unbelievable what goes on in these places.
We should all join hands to make sure that school is never re-opned again
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Oblongata: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
I fear for the coming generation!

1 Like

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Mokason288(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
No offense meant to anyone

If Ajebo children could be acting like this in supposed butter school

Only God knows what Kapko children will be experiencing in Kapko schools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
I said it earlier that the school is just about the money and less concern about the activities that goes on in the school
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by brain54(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Strange things are happening but I wouldn't be too quick to jump into conclusions.

1 Like

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by whirlwind7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Kapko?
Can you pronounce that?
You used the same word twice, so it wasn't a typo.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Optimistguy1969: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
whirlwind7:

Kapko?
Can you pronounce that?

Blame his keyboard grin
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Thanos5555: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Brother kpako children na to just smoke local and less effective cigars oooo, or to toast girls and oppress small boys, have you seen white men ajebuter bully sons, they force thier victims to eat thier faeces and drink thier urine, OGa fear Ajebutter cultists pass kpakoi cultists oiiiiiiiiii, how many kpako children dey run mental, but check psychiatry you won't be able to count Ajebutter children there.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Double0h7(f): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thanos5555:

Brother kpako children na to just smoke local and less effective cigars oooo, or to toast girls and oppress small boys, have you seen white men ajebuter bully sons, they force thier victims to eat thier faeces and drink thier urine, OGa fear Ajebutter cultists pass kpakoi cultists oiiiiiiiiii, how many kpako children dey run mental, but check psychiatry you won't be able to count Ajebutter children there.

I swear you're right. Those broke bullies will take your money and food and use you to run errands to give them some of the power that poverty has taken from them. But rich bullies will take your soul because they have everything else. I've seen crime scene documentaries on white rich kids in private schools and they haze newcomers using Sodomy and murder. Broke people don't have the energy to carry out such things because they never eat well.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Magnoliaa(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thanos5555:

You people will turn it to elite vs. poor people now. 'Pako' children aren't any better. Anyway, Nigeria is a classless society before. Our 'rich' and 'poor' are of the same stock. From the rich CEOs oh to the religious general secretaries and poor people, the demonic Nigerian factor is everywhere.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by nzeobi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Many parents have failed in their duties and will continue to fail cos they don't want their children disciplined or corrected.

When we were young we were told that a child belongs to the community and if the child is keeping bad company or bad friends a member of the community cautions them or reports to their parents but these days a lot has changed and everybody is minding their business
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
brain54:
Strange things are happening but I wouldn't be too quick to jump into conclusions.

Nowadays, it is better to fly into conclusions and be wrong o!

If only Sylvester's father had jumped into conclusions... undecided

1 Like

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
.....When everybody wants to mind their business this is what we get.

Mind your business crew. Where are thou ?
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by brain54(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nowadays, it is better to fly into conclusions and be wrong o!

If only Sylvester's father had jumped into conclusions... undecided
Well... moderation is key. Don't be too Hasty to "fly" to conclusions. Don't be too slow either.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Mariangeles(f): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....When everybody wants to mind their business this is what we get.

Mind your business crew. Where are thou ?

God knows I can never mind my business when I witness an injustice. It is not in me. Especially when children are involved.

That was how one foolish witch in the guise of a teacher made it a ritual of torturing her helpless pupils every single day.
We just got the number of the owner of the school and reported what she was doing to her class pupils every single day.
The owner quickly swung into action and fired her ass! What a beast!

The worst part was that the teachers witnessed everything but chose to be silent.

1 Like

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

God knows I can never mind my business when I witness an injustice. It is not in me. Especially when children are involved.

That was how one foolish witch in the guise of a teacher made it a ritual of torturing her helpless pupils every single day.
We just got the number of the owner of the school and reported what one of her teachers was doing to her class pupils every single day.

The worst part was that the teachers witnessed everything but chose to be silent.
.....Same here. I can't mind mine too once children are involved.

It hurts me so much anytime I see such comments here.

This minding of one's business will soon lead all of us to a point of no return.

The teachers and the school management cannot come and say they are not aware of such evil acts going on in that school but I guess they were all busy minding their businesses.

Now look at where it has landed us.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Mokason288(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
whirlwind7:

Kapko?
Can you pronounce that?
Google is your friend
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by sylve11: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
My condolences to Sylvester Oromoni's family. sad cool
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by whirlwind7(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Google is your friend

Don't be an idíot so openly
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by otokx(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
The issue now is availability of evidence.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
whirlwind7:

Kapko?
Can you pronounce that?

It's pako but pronounced kpako, and not kapko.

It means wood in Yoruba, and a street term used to describe the less privileged children. Not necessarily derogatory, as it can also mean tough.
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Georgekyrian(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m a product of boarding School, Kpako children are more coordinated please

1 Like

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Mokason288(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
whirlwind7:

Don't be an idíot so openly
Lol ... Okay
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Magnoliaa(f): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Same here. I can't mind mine too once children are involved.

It hurts me so much anytime I see such comments here.

This minding of one's business will soon lead all of us to a point of no return.

The teachers and the school management cannot come and say they are not aware of such evil acts going on in that school but I guess they were all busy minding their businesses.

Now look at where it has landed us.

Oya. How do you have sex with your wife? How do guys do it? Did you engage in premarital sex or not?? Wait. If you did, why? Especially if you're a Christian. Is that not a sin? How many kids do you have and how many do you plan on having? How do you plan to take care of them? Do you have any genetic conditions in your family? Oh. I'm only being your keeper oh. I'm only watching out for you. I just don't want you facing any ... in future. How is your marriage life? You have any secrets you're keeping from your wife? At what age did you marry? Were you an advanced bachelor? How about cars? How many do you have? Abi your wife treks to her place of work under the sun? Ehen. Don't tell me that is so oh. Are you having an affair with any female NLder here? O.O There's one particular person you're chummy with.

Sorry. Should I stop here? Are you feeling uncomfortable or?

If you don't have any problem with me not minding my business, I have more intrusive questions to ask you. smiley smiley You can start by answering the above first. I'm sure you won't mind.

And thunder will faya any one of those crew that'll come and tell me to mind my business.

Or we could do this on another thread. I can always mention or quote you anytime to ask you questions as I deem fit since you don't have any boundaries against such questions. cheesy Phew. Thank you. I've never met a person willing to engage me in my aproko business all my life. Yipee!
Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by Vision101(m): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2021
@Mariangeles

We just got the number of the owner of the school and reported what she was doing to her class pupils every single day.

@me
I have always been skeptical of all these all rich schools. The children are spoilt from home and the school authorities cannot enforce discipline for fear of the actions of the parents.

Some years back my son was offered admission to Kings college. My wife's relation who was then director primary and secondary education fme told us that it was easier to get kings college admission than to get fgc ijanaiki. My office was on idowu Taylor Street Victoria island. I will always pass through Kings college annex on adeyemo alakija. What I saw the children of the elites do when I'm going home late totally discouraged me.

I fought so hard on my own and got fgc ijanaiki. When we interacted at PTA level I discovered that I was right.

1 Like

Re: More Dangerous Horror Stories On Dowen College Cultism Comes Out by whirlwind7(m): 2:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

It's pako but pronounced kpako, and not kapko.

It means wood in Yoruba, and a street term used to describe the less privileged children. Not necessarily derogatory, as it can also mean tough.

smiley
I know all these, as I can write and speak the language fluently.
I spotted his error, and my question was meant for him to correct the spelling, which he couldn't even do.
Next he tried to play some mischief on me.

Gracias.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Ooo... Chelsea vs Cheltenham / Graduate Ladies, Can U Marry School Leaving Cert.holder Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.