Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,355 members, 7,843,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ (17176 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Tiv Group Files N550bn Suit Against Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2021
This Baba just dey dey cry instead of arming yourself both spiritually and physically hmmm am sorry for you sha.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Prussian: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ndi Igbo never formed a coalition government with a terrorist herdsman that is killing everyone.
Tafawa Belewa and Shagari was not a bandit terrorist like Bughari.

Was Ben Obi not Buhari's running mate?
Was Chuba Okadigbo not Buhari's running mate?
Some of you Igbos are really ignorant. Shut up abeg.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Ojiofor: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Prussian:

Was Ben Obi not Buhari's running mate?
Was Chuba Okadigbo not Buhari's running mate?
Some of you Igbos are really ignorant. Shut up abeg.

They were his running mate yet ndi Igbo rejected Buhari at the pools. You are the ignorant one.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey6:

Who told you I’m supporting any party?

I’m just saying the obvious about the guys that nag and still live in the past who can’t bet over Jonathan defeat.

Both Jonathan and Buhari are not my hero and they can both go to Hades!
Lols.bro.no problem.meharrison.i got you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally / Policemen In Lagos Killed A 9-Year-Old Boy And Fled / Fact About The Military Presence In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.